Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Croaker Clinics only in it for the money as opposed to real clinics...

I have a feeling that the profiteers are going to do to HRT what croakers have to oxycontin and pain management in general.

I know a couple of guys who are on a specific HRT clinic, web based= no brick and mortar, no full time doctor or physicals by their doctor, web forms, lab referral (no lab) , and that’s it, give us your money, fax us your info, and we will start writing scripts ( the doctor works one day a week signing paperwork for scripts just like a meth clinic). Because no one is seeing the patients, many of them are simply doing a cycle then getting lab work done during PCT in addition many are having older friends show up for the lab work or using older guys names to get on the clinic ( I know of a few guys who are in their early 20s doing this) They are not only getting Test but they also get Deca and the dosages prescribed is a joke.

The really Fvkd up thing is that lots of people are using this clinic and having their bodies get locked into big doses of hormones, now when the FDA and DEA start cracking down and shutting the doors on these places where is that going to leave all these 25-35 year olds who have been doing weekly stacks for years on end?

PS… Please don't PM me.. I will not forward any information on this shit as I think it is a disservice to the real HRT clinics who provide a legitimate service.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have been bothered by this for a while. Now that people think that TRT is just a legal way to get steroids I have to listen to a bunch of 24 year olds complaining about their low test, or asking how to sabotage the test to look like they have low test. Eff you...I don't need you causing a backlash against the TRT industry.

The clinics that will prescribe anything a client wants is also going to help keep TRT from being considered legit. I know these places may also be the easiest places for us to use as well, but they are going to get clamped down on as their greed is getting massive.

If I see another post from a big, ripped, 27 year old saying he is tired and must have low Test I am going to blow a gasket. Or worse, one that asks "what symptoms should I tell my doctor I have in order to get on TRT?" Tell him the symptoms you have idiot...oh wait, you don't have any? Get your sh*t at the gym or from Bulgaria (or whatever) like everyone else. I am going to be mad if I have to go back to feeling like crap all the time because of selfish cheaters. This is like watching all the idiot potheads figuring out how to get a scrip for weed...or all the bogus places that will really sell to anyone with a BS scrip from a crooked doc.

/rant

That wasn't aimed at any of the guys here that have low test and go to a clinic. It is about the guys that don't have low Test and are gaming the system. It is going to hurt us in the long run.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-17-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Glad to know I am not alone

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Always follow the money.

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree, and I hope that they don't crack down to the point that it affects those that really need it.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I have a feeling that the profiteers are going to do to HRT what croakers have to oxycontin and pain management in general.

I know a couple of guys who are on a specific HRT clinic, web based= no brick and mortar, no full time doctor or physicals by their doctor, web forms, lab referral (no lab) , and that’s it, give us your money, fax us your info, and we will start writing scripts ( the doctor works one day a week signing paperwork for scripts just like a meth clinic). Because no one is seeing the patients, many of them are simply doing a cycle then getting lab work done during PCT in addition many are having older friends show up for the lab work or using older guys names to get on the clinic ( I know of a few guys who are in their early 20s doing this) They are not only getting Test but they also get Deca and the dosages prescribed is a joke.

The really Fvkd up thing is that lots of people are using this clinic and having their bodies get locked into big doses of hormones, now when the FDA and DEA start cracking down and shutting the doors on these places where is that going to leave all these 25-35 year olds who have been doing weekly stacks for years on end?

PS… Please don't PM me.. I will not forward any information on this shit as I think it is a disservice to the real HRT clinics who provide a legitimate service.
    X10, and since a ton of sources were shut down recently, we are seeing the same thing as if DEA or FDA shut down the clinics - now guys are wanting to get to a clinic to replace their source.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We are going to see laws passed that pharmacies can only give out small amounts at a time, or some other inconvenience. I don't mind them cracking down some to make it harder for the cheaters, but I hope it doesn't get bad. Look at what they did for Sudafed, now imagine what they could do to more tightly control a Class 3 drug. I will be fuming if I have to drive to my doctor's office every week to get a shot that I can administer myself. Plus, it will greatly add to the cost.

This should never turn into a "TRT vs. bodybuilder" debate, as I have been lifting since I was 16. I don't classify myself as a bodybuilder any more, but I am getting back to the gym after a back injury and putting some size back on is a goal of mine. It is ironic that I want informed people to be able to have access to gear without going to jail, but not at the expense of my legal treatment. I should also mention that I said "informed people", which I consider to be, what, 20% of users?

As a side note: do these people that want so desperately to get on TRT realize that they will get 1/3 the dose of a beginner cycle? Or, if they go to a clinic that will give them a gram a week that they aren't on TRT and they can stop fronting?
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-18-2011 at 12:17 PM.

dosXX is offline Member
    HRT clinics are scam. I would think twice before giving out all my personal information to theses kind of businesses.

I don't think I would go that far the vast majority of them are probably legitimate businesses operating within medical guidlines to serve the unique needs of a certain group of patients., just like a pain clinic, orthapaedic rehab center or any other medical specialty service. However as in pain management TRT does have its share of shady operators, but lets not let them stain the reputations of those legit clinics serving the needs of many.

FFM

Footnote,
    Johnny Vegas,

I love the last paragraph of your post that pretty well sums it up.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-18-2011 at 02:55 PM.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    These places are routinly busted. If they do no have a doctor on site daily and they do not do blood work/ Big stink in florida a few years back.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Man this is one of my biggest fears is that the Government steps in and shuts down my HRT clinic since it is one of those ones in Florida. Heres the deal I am 46 my test was low but I didn't know just how bad I was feeling and honestly was looking for gains in the gym when I started HRT then after I found out just how much it has improved my life I would never want to go back to the old me. I would continue HRT even if I couldn't lift. I have never done a cycle. I hate the fact I am tied to only one place to get my gear. I think if a person is over 45 years old they should be able to buy it without a script after all were supposed to live in a free country. OH well if my HRT clinic ever does go under I'll be PM,ing everyone on here I know begging for a source. That would suck. I think I will go to their website and try to see how many years they have been in business I'm getting paranoid now

Karo is offline Associate Member
    great topic. Anyone seen the "Oxycontin Express" documentary? In the film they show the front doors to a few dozen pain clinics in South Florida that are trafficing in Oxycodone. If you look close you'll see that almost every clinic they show has "Testosterone " printed on the front window as a service that they provide. So if they are shelling out hundreds of high-powered pain killers to anyone that walks in the door with a minor blemish on an mri then why not dish out test also? Makes sense for them.
    It tells me that you should really do your research on your anti-aging clinic before you become a patient.
    At the same time i'm not worried about it at all. I am a patient at a clinic (33 years old) and I am only there because my bloodwork indicated that I did indeed have a very low test level (both free and overall). So even if my clinic disappeared I know I could find another one. Even if all the clinics disappeared my Primary care Dr. would write my script if it came down to it because I have the paperwork to back it up. And if for some reason that didn't work I would fall back on the fact that I am a very resourceful person and I can usually find anything I want if I look hard enough.
    If I didn't have the paperwork to back up my need for it then I might be worried. I think its the guys that have normal test numbers on their bloodwork and their clinic offered to get them to the "upper end" of the "normal" range that MIGHT have trouble getting accepted somewhere else. But even then i'm sure a lot of people are very resourceful, just like me.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doctor's are in it for the money too. People forget that doctor's offices are businesses just like any other, selling a service. The main difference is they get the bulk of their income via your insurance, whereas the clinics get it directly from you. For what I have to pay in insurance every month and the constantly raised fees and copays, it's not really much cheaper going to the doctor's office.

Thread Information