streeter is offline Associate Member

My Next Dumb Question

OK here goes. I had blood work done twice before going on TRT. The first BW I had in my possession at home and now I lost it. I've searched everywhere and can't find it. The second one the endo kept but that first one was the lowest of the two.

I went on TRT with one of those clinics in Florida by faxing them to them.

Now I want to try to get a local compounding pharmacy I just discovered that also does male and female HRT to try to take over my treatment. I want to go talk to them about it but I am sure they will want BW but I lost it. If they do new BW I will be well in the normal range since I am on HRT.

So is there anyway they can see what my body produces without me having to go off HRT and going low and feeling like total crap and re accomplishing the BW for them?

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    Call the drs you used and ask them to send you copies of your bloodwork. May cost you a buck or two. Their your records your entitled to them.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doctor's are required by law to produce copies for both yourself and any other doctor you wish them transfer your records to upon request.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    Call the drs you used and ask them to send you copies of your bloodwork. May cost you a buck or two. Their your records your entitled to them.
    The results are usually a couple sheets of paper they can print off their printer. I highly doubt they'd charge for them. But yeah

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are still gonna need a doctor. Pharmacies can not take over your treatment. They can only sell you the meds. Now, they may refer you to a trt friendly local doc...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    the compounding pharm he's talking about prolly has doctors he did word it "dumb question"....yup streeter all u gotta do is ask for another copy...the doctor that originally read your results and even the clinic u faxed both to can produce a copy

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Cool I'm going to get copies in the next few days as far as the compounding pharmacy I did think they had doctors on staff their website seemed to insinuate that but after calling no they don't but good news she sent me a list of HRT friendly Docs with phone numbers. Now how the heck do I get past the damn receptionist at the front desk without paying out the ass just to see if that doc will take over my care and my wife's? Well we will see what happens.

Someone mentioned by law they have to give you your medical records...Hmmmm I wonder if that also applies to the out of state HRT clinic in Florida I pay out of pocket now too. Could I force them to give me some sort of records with their doctors recommendation for my script? Maybe not the script itself but the medical records... and how could that help me locally??? Just thinking out loud as I type sorry I do that alot.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Get in touch with dc

Thread Information