Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Thx dude... The 30g is a leur lok 3ml syringe so its not flimsy and isnt pulld out far... I think my docs theory is if u can shoot sub q or im then if its not deep into muscle then its in the fat which is just as good ? Cuz fat absorbs test as well.. And i push the needle in hard.. But like u i prefer the 25g.. Mainly 5/8" into delt...

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a 3ml would be easier and steadier to use than a thin little 1 ml.

Well i can say that my leg is still sore and more sore with the 30g 1/2" than with the 25g 1"... Needless to say i dont think ill be using it anymore ... May use them subq at some point..

well a brief update.. tonite i start my 5th week on trt.. notice i feel alot better during the day.. seem to be in a better mood and my outlook on life seems to be alot more positive.. used to be i would think about alot of negative stuff and now it seems as though im thinking more positively also when i wake up in the am i feel rested and my workouts r going well.. i am getting more reps and dont feel as fatigued at the end of my workouts.. maybe i need to step it up a bit also have had 2 or 3 hcg injects(not sure LOL) so im guessing that a contributing factor as well.. no acne as of yet or ANY neg sides.. hope i didnt just jinx myself.. this is pretty cool..!!

Well things r going well so far .. Think i may have hit a nerve tonite while injecting my quad.. Man that got my attn!! Hope that doesnt happn again for awhile had a weird allergic reaction a couple nites ago.. Think i may have developd allergy to bleach or detergent .. I dunno .. Broke out in hives after wearing a shirt that had been sittn in the drawer for 6 months.. Trying to see if anyone has had a similar experience?? Im not ever aLlergic to anything..

Quik question fellas.. I completed my 6th week of trt today.. First 3weeks at 150mg/week and last 3weeks at 200mg/week.. Do yall think i should wait 3more weeks to get BW or would now be better.. Im on 250IU hcg 2x/week and NO AI.. My doc will order it whenever i want.. Lookn little bloated tonite and ive had this weird extremely high pitched ringing in my ears fir about a week.. Its very very faint but there.. Anyone else experienced this ?

bump for assistance GD,bass,kelkel,jpkman???

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure about blood work timing but that seems like a lot of test and hcg to not have an AI at least in hand.

Bump

izverg is offline Junior Member
    405, any new updates ? I started my TRT about 3 months ago and the only positive side effect so far is I want my wife a lot more. I feel ok, not great.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information