NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

Melatonin-DREAMS

Just started taking Melatonin last week, and I have really noticed and increase in my dreams. Especcially how vivid they seem to be, and some of them have been really FVCKED up!!!

Anybody else notice this that is taking Melatonin?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    u takin the 2 or 3 mg for sleep bro?

or tanning kind?

the sleep one i never really noticed more/dreams but i havent taken any lately but now i'm gonna tonight and will report back

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    gh does it for me.. lucid dreams and in color.. crazy..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yes. I've been taking melatonin for years. increases lucid dream activity with much better recall after waking. I dream every night and no problems remember fine details.

the fukked dreams part is on you bro'.
    your dreams are left over shiit that's on your mind or shiit you've watched on tv before falling asleep.

look at one of our babe threads before hitting the sack. Maybe you can entice on of em to come visit you in dreamland. =)

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    This stuff is like magic, i just started taking it again, been trying lots of different brands. Now supp kocks me out too much as does ON brand, my girlfriend bought the life brand at the pharmacy and it works fine. Yeah the dreams are quit lucid, but i love how refresh you walk up the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    u takin the 2 or 3 mg for sleep bro?

or tanning kind?

the sleep one i never really noticed more/dreams but i havent taken any lately but now i'm gonna tonight and will report back
    For sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yes. I've been taking melatonin for years. increases lucid dream activity with much better recall after waking. I dream every night and no problems remember fine details.

the fukked dreams part is on you bro'.
    your dreams are left over shiit that's on your mind or shiit you've watched on tv before falling asleep.

look at one of our babe threads before hitting the sack. Maybe you can entice on of em to come visit you in dreamland. =)

I did have a nice one the other day about the wife...........

Great hormone and needed as we age (try adding some L-Tryptophan with it!).

I fall asleep within an hour.

If I confessed my dreams here I'd be arrested.

Yes, i also mentioned this in another topic to marcus thinking its just me because i find myself having the same issues, and also some pretty nasty-long nightmares.

I also read in BJJ personal topic that he takes diazepam in order to sleep better. Any thoughts on this, anyone ?
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 11-10-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    [/B]

I did have a nice one the other day about the wife...........
    yeah, my woman came to me in the middle of the night in dreamland (im in afghanistan, so don't get to see her very often), but she kept teasing me, and i'm like wtf!!?? what are you waiting for? then i woke up....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yeah, my woman came to me in the middle of the night in dreamland (im in afghanistan, so don't get to see her very often), but she kept teasing me, and i'm like wtf!!?? what are you waiting for? then i woke up....
    LOL!

Be safe TR and Thank You!

L-Tryptophan i added about 6 months ago, pills did not see a huge difference, also i am taking ZMASS for the price.

Vitacost got some pertty good price of there brand name NSI.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    This stuff is like magic, i just started taking it again, been trying lots of different brands. Now supp kocks me out too much as does ON brand, my girlfriend bought the life brand at the pharmacy and it works fine. Yeah the dreams are quit lucid, but i love how refresh you walk up the next morning.
    but it fvcks with spelling huh

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    but it fvcks with spelling huh
    lol smart a$$

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Yes, i also mentioned this in another topic to marcus thinking its just me because i find myself having the same issues, and also some pretty nasty-long nightmares.

I also read in BJJ personal topic that he takes diazepam in order to sleep better. Any thoughts on this, anyone ?
    i took this and a few weeks i built up a complete tolerance

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try injecting Melatonin II. Works better for putting me to sleep. Also gives me major wood. This pleases the wife. She started doing wood checks in the middle of the night to see if she could get some midnight action. Unfotunately, the midnight action is counter productive to a well rested night. So I guess the Melatonin II doesn't work so good after all.

The recall of the dreams may be helped by the melatonin, but the content of those dreams is all you!
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 11-10-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Try injecting Melatonin II. Works better for putting me to sleep. Also gives me major wood. This pleases the wife. She started doing wood checks in the middle of the night to see if she could get some midnight action. Unfotunately, the midnight action is counter productive to a well rested night. So I guess the Melatonin II doesn't work so good after all.

The recall of the dreams may be helped by the melatonin, but the content of those dreams is all you!
    OMG you are one lucky man wish my GF would give me more action.

Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    I just started taking it a couple weeks ago, I notice a lot more dreaming and they are quite vivid with strong recall. The sleep quality has been awesome though, I had not been sleeping all night for some time, and am now sleeping 8 hours plus everynight.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Just started taking Melatonin last week, and I have really noticed and increase in my dreams. Especcially how vivid they seem to be, and some of them have been really FVCKED up!!!

Anybody else notice this that is taking Melatonin?
    a lot depends on the dose. You can go from good vivid dreams to crossing the line into having very odd dreams.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^ agree
    at times I would wake up terrified, heart racing, screaming...very vivid dreams

Thread Information