Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lntense
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza

Thread: Blood test from TRT doc while on cycle

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Blood test from TRT doc while on cycle

Hey everyone, wanted to get some feedback on a blood test I have in 2 weeks and I know this is a good place to start.

TRT for 3+ years, 125/week of test c from my doctor. Last blood test came back at 274 for testosterone .

I had a visit today and have a blood test in 2 weeks. I'm on the tail end of my cycle, currently run TMT150 at 1ml every other day. I've been responding very well to this dose so I haven't felt the need to mess with even though most say that is very low dose. Also, I still add my TRT dose every week.

My blood test order has the following codes and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on them and what I should do before my blood test. I'm really happy with my TRT dose now and don't want my AAS use to throw any red flags in my blood test.

Codes on form marked "lab use only":
    CMPD
    Lipid
    TPCBC
    Glyco
    TSH3G
    VDOH

Marked "additional tests":
    DHEA
    Estradiol
    Testosterone
    DHT

Some stuff I'm pretty familiar with but figured I'd include everything marked. I don't want to get flagged for AAS use. Right now my plan was to cut the TMT next week and just stick with my regular TRT dose until the test.

Thanks for the help!

Blog Entries
    Blood test is on 4/13 with follow up appt the week after. ^

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Looks like he is testing for the following:

Metabolic panel
    Lipids for cholestrol
    Complete blood count
    Blood glucose
    Your thyroid function
    Vitamin D levels

The additional tests are all hormone related.

And I'm not quite sure what "TMT" is but I'm going to assume a test/tren /mast combo? If they are propionate ester then I personally would cease taking it a week before the blood draw. But the compounds should clear within 3 days.

RBC, elevated blood pressure, and your lipids may be off, mostly due to the tren but I don't know what your daily habits are like so they may be fine. I doubt he would change up your hormone treatment because of those though unless it was a major cause of concern and he was worried about a heart issue.

How long have you been on the tren?
    Last edited by lntense; 03-30-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    Looks like he is testing for the following:

Metabolic panel
    Lipids for cholestrol
    Complete blood count
    Blood glucose
    Your thyroid function
    Vitamin D levels

The additional tests are all hormone related.

And I'm not quite sure what "TMT" is but I'm going to assume a test/tren /mast combo? If they are propionate ester then I personally would cease taking it a week before the blood draw. But the compounds should clear within 3 days.

RBC, elevated blood pressure, and your lipids may be off, mostly due to the tren but I don't know what your daily habits are like so they may be fine. I doubt he would change up your hormone treatment because of those though unless it was a major cause of concern and he was worried about a heart issue.

How long have you been on the tren?
    1) thanks for the great feedback
    2) yes, TMT150 is test/mast/tren at 50mg each
    3) what daily habits do you mean? I eat very clean and am pretty active. I had my blood pressure taken today and it was high for the first time ever but I had come directly from the gym and have been under higher amounts of stress last 2 weeks
    4) I'm on week 11 of 13, I know odd lengths but just how it laid out this time. I normally stick with just test/tren cycles at low dose , 50mg EOD. I've ran as long as 16 months before.

I really appreciate the feedback

Blog Entries
    Bump

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have bloodwork in 2 weeks you shoudl to stop the blast at least a month before bloodwork, even with short esters.

Or you want doc to stop TRT, or reduce dosage, due to high hematocrit, bad lipids etc???
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you have bloodwork in 2 weeks you shoudl to stop the blast at least a month before bloodwork, even with short esters.

Or you want doc to stop TRT, or reduce dosage, due to high hematocrit, bad lipids etc???
    Im within a month now, any advice to reduce hemo and improve lipids? I heard give blood helps?

Thanks for the feedback!!

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Give blood a day or 2 before, stop cycle maybe now to be safe . Just get your trt doses in and pray for the best
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Give blood a day or 2 before, stop cycle maybe now to be safe . Just get your trt doses in and pray for the best
    Thanks for the feedback. That was basically my plan, stop now, keep water intake up and keep my diet dialed. Do you think I should maybe do half my TRT dose until my blood test? I don't want it to come back sky high!

Thanks again

Thread Information