Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

Hey this guy put on 5 lbs in his first month with this stuff.

I was using an over the counter product called meditropin and had the same results the first 4 weeks...

I am thinking of stacking it with insulin .

You guys thought meditropin was bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced

I was using an over the counter product called meditropin and had the same results the first 4 weeks...

hate to break it to you, the 5lb gain was from the insulin, not the meditropin.

Not saying it is not helping with anti-aging aspects, but it certainly didnt make you gain 5lbs.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quick update (Especially for those out there with hernias)

HGH is really helping the recovery rate. When I went to get the stitches out, the doc was amazed. They had completely healed over and he had to dig them out. Said he had never seen anything like it. I can walk, swim, sit, stand and even get out of bed (which was the hardest thing at first) as if nothing happened.

I am taking 2ius five day on/ weekends off. I think that this is plenty to do what I am trying to do now, which is recover, not gain weight and get the anti-aging benefits.

Things are really going quite well on all fronts. My doctor has allowed to to swim, which is slowing down muscle loss and allow me to get some degree of pump into my arms and back and I can use the steam bath and sauna which helps with water weight.

I have lost about 10 pounds, but a fair amount of it is from subq fat (see atavar, not too much really to lose) that I wanted to lose anyway, but there is no doubt that I have lost some mass. After a long swim, I look good and think that this the way to keep the mass on and highly recommend it for others.

After three weeks without lifting, I am kind of depressed. I miss my endorphines, but will probably hang tight for the 6 weeks that it takes to be 100% recovered with no chance on redamaging my right side.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

rofl!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great progress bro!! Thanks for the updates! I was on GH for 9 months and I almost had to quit because I was losing so much weight. It was incredible because the first 4 or 5 months I wasn't lifting (bad shoulder) and I seriously went from 168 pounds to around 146!!! And I was eating crappy food and not watching what I was eating!! I just went back on last week so I'm very excited once again. Even while on my cycle, I wasn't to impressed with it making me bigger, but as I've always said, I think one has to do higher doses. (I did/do around 2/3iu's ED)

Best of luck,

BLT

Bro, no over the counter GH stuff works, especially in only 4 weeks..

(from one of my previous posts)

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

Tribulus Terrestris is offline New Member
    I don't know what to say except it seems that a lot of you on this post who think you are on GH are not on the real thing.

You are talking about gains of 5 lbs, 8 lbs, over a period of months, and decreased bodyfat. La de da, real Gh is far more effective.

If you don't even train hard, barely diet, don't supplement, and you do a couple other roids, whatever is going on is either the purity, quality, or dosages of the GH is too low.

Maybe the GH is not pure enouph. I would bet there are labs manufacturing Gh with just enouph of the hormone to give you some of the symptoms and nothing more. 80% of this stuff is supposed to be fake, and there are underground labs wich are manufacturing stuff that is not high quality enouph to work like it would at the highest purity. They are simply selling this stuff to people so that when they end up thinking that it 'didn't work that well for them'.

Go to the gyms in Venice California and you will see people on real GH.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    there r a lot of fakes and a lot of mistreated products. even if u get the real stuff and it had not been stored properly, it won t work.

Not really much to post---

Recovery from the operation is going really well. It has been 24 days since the operation and I actually forget I had it. Got out of my car to push a moron who got stuck in the snow and then,oops, remembered that I am not even supposed to be lifting my briefcase. Next morning didn't feel a thing.

Already got my next cycle assembled:

week 1-4 d-bol 30 ed/cyp 400 ew/deca 400 ew/novaldex
    week 5-10 cyp 400 ew/deca 400 ew/novaldex
    week 11-12 hcg /novaldex
    week 13-14- clomid therapy

hgh 2iu/ 5on/2 off throughout.

Debating whether to start on March 3 (7 weeks after operation) or March 10 (8 weeks later.) Chomping at the bit to get some test into the mix, but I will see what % of 1RM I am lifting at in 2 weeks.

Interesting debate here on "real" HGH. I can tell you that I HGH is real. I get it from a US pharmacy, but I would not fit in on Venice Beach (6'1"- 210/ 8% bf), but do look good on a beach. Unless I am really missing something, it does not seem to be that hard to get pharmaceutical hgh in the States.

I think the issue is that you can use HGH for different goals- weight gain or weight loss depending on your dosage. I am using a very moderate, conservative dosage 2 iu that is giving me steady sustainable results and some pretty nice anti-aging "side effect"... I mean I seriously look younger

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I was on GH for 9 months and I almost had to quit because I was losing so much weight. It was incredible because the first 4 or 5 months I wasn't lifting (bad shoulder) and I seriously went from 168 pounds to around 146!!!
    I'll tell you it is time for me to get my azz back in the gym. Since I am not working out, my appetite sucks. I cut back my calories, but holy sh*t, I have lost ten pounds! I can easily believe you lost 20 in four- five months.

I have one more week until I hit the gym. I am really chomping at the bit to lift.

To make a good thing out of a bad, I am going to use the first two weeks to clean up some of my technique since my ego will already be parked at the door after a six week lay off.

I will be interested to see how my strength is when I get back.

I have lost a lot of pump, but shee-it am I ripped. A good cycle and summertime here I come!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I'll tell you it is time for me to get my azz back in the gym. Since I am not working out, my appetite sucks. I cut back my calories, but holy sh*t, I have lost ten pounds! I can easily believe you lost 20 in four- five months.

I have one more week until I hit the gym. I am really chomping at the bit to lift.

To make a good thing out of a bad, I am going to use the first two weeks to clean up some of my technique since my ego will already be parked at the door after a six week lay off.

I will be interested to see how my strength is when I get back.

I have lost a lot of pump, but shee-it am I ripped. A good cycle and summertime here I come!
    what week is this on HGH??

aphex is offline New Member
    Great job bro! I also like the conservative attitude regarding the dosage, going more for sustainable results and antiaging than blowing up quick.

I'm starting Kexing tomorrow (hope I don't get red welts). 2IU 5 on/2 off. Also taking Androgel . Maybe I'll start my own thread and update it on an ongoing basis as this thread has inspired me to.

Curious about one thing though. You mentioned being able to sleep at the drop of a hat. Does that mean you were drowsy alot, or just that you had better sleep capacity? I ask because someone on SBI mentioned fatigue the first six weeks, and another could not function at all do to this side effect. Deep deep resulting in better mental clarity and energy is actually one of my top reasons for trying GH.

Aphex

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump, awesome thread. very interested in your initial progress upon return. best of luck with the healing process!

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    what week is this on HGH??

Week 15

Week 5 Post Hernia/ Week 16 of HGH

HGH is God.

I am not kidding. I spent five weeks, five weeks without working out. I finally just could not stay out of the gym any longer and worked out yesterday. I took it easy and did just arms (Bi and Tri). Started out on the machines (never do that in real life) and then went to free weights.

I was wondering if continuing HGH during my recovery was a waste of money... got the answer now- no.

The HGH significantly assisted the recovery rate, still gave great anti-aging properties AND no (or maybe little) loss in lift after FIVE weeks without lifting!!!

Nice fricking day!!!!

aphex-- for about the first month or two, I was sleepy all the time. When I was jacked up on work or on a work out, no problem, but the minute that I was not "pedal to the metal", I would get really drowsy. That feeling is competely gone... Sleep is great, but I have always been good at sleeping!

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aphex
    Great job bro! I also like the conservative attitude regarding the dosage, going more for sustainable results and antiaging than blowing up quick.

I'm starting Kexing tomorrow (hope I don't get red welts). 2IU 5 on/2 off. Also taking Androgel . Maybe I'll start my own thread and update it on an ongoing basis as this thread has inspired me to.

Curious about one thing though. You mentioned being able to sleep at the drop of a hat. Does that mean you were drowsy alot, or just that you had better sleep capacity? I ask because someone on SBI mentioned fatigue the first six weeks, and another could not function at all do to this side effect. Deep deep resulting in better mental clarity and energy is actually one of my top reasons for trying GH.

Aphex

I am bringing Aphex's post to the forefront because I am also worried about being drowsy during the day. Would it be O.K. to take a mild ECA stack after injecting in the morning to offset the drowsiness? Or is that a bad idea. From time to time I take a mild ECA pill for extra energy anyway and would like to know if there would be a problem doing this while using around 2.0iu of GH?

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    HGH is God.

I am not kidding. I spent five weeks, five weeks without working out. I finally just could not stay out of the gym any longer and worked out yesterday. I took it easy and did just arms (Bi and Tri). Started out on the machines (never do that in real life) and then went to free weights.

I was wondering if continuing HGH during my recovery was a waste of money... got the answer now- no.

The HGH significantly assisted the recovery rate, still gave great anti-aging properties AND no (or maybe little) loss in lift after FIVE weeks without lifting!!!

Nice fricking day!!!!

aphex-- for about the first month or two, I was sleepy all the time. When I was jacked up on work or on a work out, no problem, but the minute that I was not "pedal to the metal", I would get really drowsy. That feeling is competely gone... Sleep is great, but I have always been good at sleeping!

did u maintain 3 IUs when u were recouperating from the injury???

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    ZNAK- glad to hear you recovered so well, I am going for my operation March 4th, not looking forward to it but it needs to be done.

I am on 9th week of GH, this stuff is really UNBELIEVABLE....My strength is up, BF is dropping more every day,I am at 6iu 6 on 1 off....my first 6 weeks I would get so tired like you guys described, but now I no longer get like that ...now I have to go in for surgery hopefully i will recover like ZNAK..any one have any thoughts on post surgery diet??

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    did u maintain 3 IUs when u were recouperating from the injury???
    Yes, that is why I think my recovery was so fast and NOOOO (ok, a little) strenght loss. Really awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    I am on 9th week of GH, this stuff is really UNBELIEVABLE....My strength is up, BF is dropping more every day,I am at 6iu 6 on 1 off....my first 6 weeks I would get so tired like you guys described, but now I no longer get like that ...now I have to go in for surgery hopefully i will recover like ZNAK..any one have any thoughts on post surgery diet??
    Here is what worked for me...

The two weeks before the operation, I worked out like a fiend. 5 on/ 2 off. I just wanted to see if I could overtrain.

My doctor told me to stop HGH a week before the surgery and start as soon as I could. (It took two days to feel up to it.)

I dropped my calorie count way down. When I am working out, I eat six meals a day and eat about 3000 calories. I dropped back to about 1500-2000 a day, but still ate six times a day.

You will burn a lot less calories, so you have got to cut back.

I would drop your HGH back to 2ius ed 5 on/2 off. It was enough to help recovery and maintain strength. 6ius is for building. Since you will be recovering, not building, you may want to modify your intake.

Bottom line: keep taking the hgh, it helps recovery and will help maintain your strength.

znak

thanks ZNAK- thats my plan

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    wait so you got gh covered by insurance. Can I ask how?

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    awesome results. i'm on my 11th week of GH and following your progress and comparing it to mine....i am also extremely happy, bought 2 more kits last night

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    awesome results. i'm on my 11th week of GH and following your progress and comparing it to mine....i am also extremely happy, bought 2 more kits last night

How do they compare? What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    wait so you got gh covered by insurance. Can I ask how?
    A) Got my blood test- showed low IGF-1 binding protein
    B) Bought HGH
    C) Sent invoice to insurance company for reimbursement
    D) Recieved money
    E) Repeat from A

Quote Originally Posted by Tribulus Terrestris
    I don't know what to say except it seems that a lot of you on this post who think you are on GH are not on the real thing.

You are talking about gains of 5 lbs, 8 lbs, over a period of months, and decreased bodyfat. La de da, real Gh is far more effective.

If you don't even train hard, barely diet, don't supplement, and you do a couple other roids, whatever is going on is either the purity, quality, or dosages of the GH is too low.

Maybe the GH is not pure enouph. I would bet there are labs manufacturing Gh with just enouph of the hormone to give you some of the symptoms and nothing more. 80% of this stuff is supposed to be fake, and there are underground labs wich are manufacturing stuff that is not high quality enouph to work like it would at the highest purity. They are simply selling this stuff to people so that when they end up thinking that it 'didn't work that well for them'.

Go to the gyms in Venice California and you will see people on real GH.
    Bro, I hate to say, but most of us on this board are smart enough to know that we are definitely using "real" GH. The guys you see in your gym are taking MASS amounts of GH compared to the rest of us. They are most likely using doses over 10iu's and they are DEFINITELY stacking it with AS.

Znak, you should reshoot your avatar pic, or even better juxtapose them next to each other, im really interested to see your results

First off my stats are 6ft 240 at the moment bf% is low not sure exactly how low but i have abs...i'll get back to you on that one as soon as i get it done sometime by this weekend. i started off with serostim and recently changed to fitropin because i got a few for cheap but so far so good.

week 1 i also felt nothing but i was happy enough to know something was soon to come. i started running it with dbols for 4 weeks to kick start and cyp and eQ at 750mg and 600mg

throughout week 1-8 i ate pretty clean and noticed i was getting leaner. one thing i did notice big time is that i have a bad acne problem......well should i say, HAD. before i started GH my good friend told me that i should take it with him because it would definately help my skin. surely it did. during these 8 weeks i noticed myself leaning out, noticed my skin get better and better, and i also noticed my wrist and feet hurting. at the time i didnt know why the hell my feet were hurting until i started looking up and reading people's experiences on GH on this board. Then, came the numb hands. I had trouble sleeping which i dont understand because from what is said that GH makes you sleep like a baby. The only thing i was having trouble with other then my wrists and feet were nightmares.

its week 10 now and i've switched to fitropins on week 9. despite alot of contreversy on what people say i got them for a extremely ridiculous price so i decided to give it a try if it went wrong then i would clearly get rid of them and go back to seros in jins. the last week i've noticed a change. the change is that since the change i've started to sleep better and more. still getting the numb hands with is a true indicator that its the real deal. throughout these few weeks i can say my weight has gone UP and i still look leaner then EVER in my whole entire life... i look leaner now then i did when i was 180lbs years ago. its incredible. there is no words to describe how great i feel on it and once again i must add how more confident i am now that i could take off my shirt at the beach or anywhere and not be embarased by huge amounts of acne. another thing i wanted to add about the fitropins is that i have not encountered any red welts on any site AT ALL.

znak, i must tell you....i'm extremely happy that you put up your experiences so that people like myself can compare to them. as you can see you are a few weeks ahead of me so i'll be looking forward to seeing more and more on your updates. I've decided to go on all year long so lets see how that goes.

And the Beat goes on....

It has now been six weeks since my hernia operation and I am street legal to lift. I was told to take it kind of easy and I did for my first two sessions, but I kind of let it all hang loose on leg day...

I started off really mellow, leg presses building up to five plates on a side, nice and slow, deep. Perfect form. (About half what I normally put on the machine), I did some nice long slow and easy leg curls, did some extensions... by that time I was nice and warmed up, so I figured, I would be a good boy and so some squats.

I put on a plate. Did twenty nice and easy. Added some weight did twenty more, put on more and did twenty...

I know people recommend using a journal, but on the big compound exercises (deads, squats, bench, military, etc.) I always do six sets (including warm ups) and build up depending on how I feel. Sometimes I stay low and finish with ten reps at the max weight, when I feel good, I will add until I am in the three-rep range. Don’t wanna brag, but my intensity in the gym is hard to match…

Anyway, I kept adding, felt great and finished in the ten-rep area. When I added up the weight (I was adding as I felt like it, not a plate at a time), I discovered that I had 400 pounds on the bar, which 26 pounds better than my personal best. I mean WTF!!!

I have not been lifting for six weeks, my gut got cut open like a Christmas turkey and I add 26 pounds to my ten rep squat and DID NOT max out. I mean, I was intentionally taking it easy.

When you hear that HGH helps recover, yeah, that is true. The wound looks fine, I feel great, but I never, ever imagined that I would improve my strength by sitting around drinking red wine (yeah, bros, I admit it I actually had some wine in my six weeks of recovery) and poking myself in the gut with hgh five time a week.

I am a believer.

Great data point for you bros out there that need to have an operation in the future, HGH may save the day: start about 3 months before the operation, stop for a week, have the operation and voila--- improved performance.

I cannot tell you how fricking mind-boggled I am. Sh*t, this stuff as almost as good as Cell-Tech!

22 Weeks of HGH at 2 iu/5 on 2 off.

Got two weeks left of my six-month course, I am very satisfied with the overall results, especially when you factor in the fact that I had a hernia taken care of in the middle of the process. Next time around, I think I will take 4iu, but the growth that I got a 2 iu was also ok. The amazing thing about this course was the fact that I had no strength loss during a 6-week lay-off. When I got back to the gym, the increase in vacuolarity was really noticeable, the cords and veins in my shoulders and bi’s are clearly visible, whereas they were not before. Which is really pretty cool considering that I wasn’t working out. The HGH also really sped up the healing process. I was ready for the gym three weeks after the operation and it was really all that I could do to keep way, from the gym. I am noticeably more ripped on my chest, back and arms and legs. People literally don’t believe me when I tell them I am over 50.

My skin got much better: tighter, less oily and I really do look younger. For you younger bros this is not really an advantage of HGH, but at 50, it is pretty cool to look younger than my younger brother, who is 45 and a pro wind-surfer (pretty f-ing ripped dude).

Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to check out the synergy between HGH and AAS. I started my cycle last week, but my HGH will end in two weeks, so I doubt that I will see much of the combination. I was thinking of lengthening my HGH cycle, but things got to crazy before I left the States and I wouldn’t buy HGH in Russia… just too much risk. You never know what these crazy mo-fo’s put in their vials.

Without a doubt HGH is great stuff. At 2ius, it is very subtle, but the results are there. It is not like a test/dbol cycle where the results beat you over the head with a club- you slowly get harder, tighter, slightly stronger and feel better.

I would certainly recommend it for bros in my age and salary range. To be honest, I am not sure that I would the same for a young guy with limited budget- you can buy a lot of test, d-bol and chicken breasts for the price of six month 2iu course of HGH.

I will make one last post when the AAS cycle is in full swing and I phase out the HGH>

Peace

PS- I will post some pix when I get my camera back.

LL08 is offline Member
    Very impressed - and GH on its own.

I was becoming sceptical about doing that. Imagine with Slin, var test and T-3.

My only questions r What happens post GH cycle? IS there any PCT you can do? Is there any need for an anti - estrogen for people with growth plates fussed who are using GH ie letrozole therapy?

CONGRATULATIONS ZNAK. Loved your postings.

Hey bro, great results i see...I'm also a young bro 22 years old in 2 weeks i'm stocked up on GH and the results are GREAT! i just came off my cycle still looking good. BTW, how is your training? How much cardio are you doing? I was doing 45min ED but i think im gonna bump down to 30min ED

Oh yeah....and i started at 4iu...went down to 3iu...and now back up to 4iu...AWESOME is all i gotta say...going on week 13

LL08 is offline Member
    Awesome bigbodyjosh - Did you get xrays and bloodwork done? What GH did you do and did you cycle it with GH, Results after 12 weeks. I'm def doing it now.

I do a lot of running @ 1hr a day, then 3-4 x weights, quite strong as is but would love some extra muscle fibers.

Can't hurt can it?

Any things I should not to take as a PCT as a young bro? Or anything I need to do whilst on it?

great to hear znak!

frogg is offline Associate Member
    sorry for hijack anyone else get severe pain in fingers like trying to grasp something. i am on 3.3 ed for 2 1/2 months. just started getting these sides like weeks ago. Gonna prolly stop soon unless this goes away

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Hey bro, great results i see...I'm also a young bro 22 years old in 2 weeks i'm stocked up on GH and the results are GREAT! i just came off my cycle still looking good. BTW, how is your training? How much cardio are you doing? I was doing 45min ED but i think im gonna bump down to 30min ED

I am a real hard gainer. I am up to 220 now (6'1"), but my natural weight at homeostatis would be somewhere around 170-175. I am really a type "A" person, so I burn calories just thinking about burning calories.

That said, I still do cardio twice a week (45 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach.)

My goal with HGH was to "dry out" a bit and get the anti-aging effects. If my goal was to put on mass, which it seems like yours is, I would say you are on track. I would cut my cardio back bit in the later months, because hgh will really melt you away (I wrote what it did to me when I could work out and cut back on my calories in one of my posts above.)

Frogg- if I were you I would cut back to 2iu 5 on/2 off and see if you sides go away. I wouldn't stop all together.

bisntris is offline New Member
    so how do i get this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    sorry for hijack anyone else get severe pain in fingers like trying to grasp something. i am on 3.3 ed for 2 1/2 months. just started getting these sides like weeks ago. Gonna prolly stop soon unless this goes away

Yes, definitely a side effect. I have bad joint pain, but I know from past experience, it will eventually go away. You also might want to lower the dose to see if that helps!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information