bigdylan is offline Junior Member

How are you guys running your GH? ED? EOD?

I'm currently running it 5on 2off. Someone on another board suggested that if you're going to run it past 6 months, you should run it EOD.

What do you all think?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    pre cycle I ran it 5 and 2 during cycle I ran it everyday and now I am back to 5 and 2.....seems to be working well for me

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdylan
    I'm currently running it 5on 2off. Someone on another board suggested that if you're going to run it past 6 months, you should run it EOD.

What do you all think?
    actually says something about 2 shots eod, i dont know if its at the same time or what:

Anabolic Review Profile: HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    actually says something about 2 shots eod, i dont know if its at the same time or what:

Anabolic Review Profile: HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
    no it was talkin about takin GH just EOD. if you gotta split it up into 2 shots (ie, if you're takin at least 4 IU's), then you'll still split it up into 2 shots, 1 when you wake up, and 1 later in the day, but not right before bed.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    I'm running gh ED shooting 3x a day

znak is offline Senior Member
    5 on 2 off

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    i have been using GH for 28 weeks at 8iu's eod with excellant results..

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    currently running 5 on 2 off

split into 2 shots - 1 (wake up 5am), 1 (around 4pm)

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ED for me 5iu split into two

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    8iu 5/2 split in two(both with slin). gonna switch to 4iu ed as soon as contest diet starts.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    8iu 5/2 split in two(both with slin). gonna switch to 4iu ed as soon as contest diet starts.

-rodge
    Why are you lowering dose pre contest, bloat?
    -XL

jing jai

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    8ius ed.

-rodge
    Hey Rodge, I was told a while back that the body can only handle 3iu's at a time. What are your thoughts on that??

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Hey Rodge, I was told a while back that the body can only handle 3iu's at a time. What are your thoughts on that??
    I say thats BS, I ran 5iu 2x ed with great success....better than 2x3 would of been? yes IMO.
    -XL

jing jai

BG
    My doctor takes 4.5 at one time.

cool, thanks for the input guys

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Why are you lowering dose pre contest, bloat?
    cost mostly and because i only use it to help burn fat, so 4iu is enough but gonna run it 7/7.

gonna stop the hgh 2-3 weeks out to avoid bloat.

-rodge

sorry for the late response, i was distracted by your avy

i have tried all kind of dosing schedules and could'nt notice any difference.
    i think that it just comes down to the weekly total of iu's rather then how its administrated.

-rodge

BG
    sorry for the late response, i was distracted by your avy

i have tried all kind of dosing schedules and could'nt notice any difference.
    i think that it just comes down to the weekly total of iu's rather then how its administrated.

-rodge
    Ive noticed my cts isnt as bad when I changed to ed injects, maybe keeping IGF levels a bit more stable help lessen sides?

Housemoney is offline Junior Member
    I'm following the same protocal as most on here, the 5/2 split. Read an intresting article on a different protocal and was wondering what the Vets on here thought of it....

I am happy to help you out bro as it is critical to get the timing sequence down for optimal growth. I have been personally testing different protocols with igf use, having done over 20 different cycles and timing schedules. I also have a few competitive bodybuilders and test subjects off-season testing my new protocols. I have nailed down what I feel is the best protocol at this time, though everything is subject to change as I keep researching.

For now I have found that less is more. I highly recommend using a minimal schedule for all short chain sequence peptides, which include igf, insulin and even gh. I recommend using no more than 3 days per week, 2 days is fine, but no more than 3. The reason for this is that we are trying to prevent cell over-saturation and closure. All three products should be used in a similar manner.

The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Immediately post-workout inject 10-15iu of growth hormone IM, using a insulin pin and inject in any small muscle group such as delts, triceps, or biceps. Wait 20 minutes for the half-life clearance and conversion to igf to begin its sequence from the growth hormone and then inject a small dose of igf to create a synergistic super charge of the conversion process. I would recommend no more than 30mcg at this time. 10 minutes later you will take Humalog insulin only, and inject 5iu. I recommend starting with 5iu because Humalog has a very rapid onset and is easy to control with sugar. In conjunction with igf, you will be hyper-sensitive to insulin so start small and slowly work your way up to a maximum dose of 12iu post-workout. You will want to have around 80-100 grams of simple sugars such as dextrose and grape juice and an additional 60 grams of whey protein at the same time as your insulin. You will then eat another moderate glycemic index meal one hour after your high glycemic shake.

The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state.
    So there is our post-workout regime, 3 days per week. Certainly you should take more than this, shouldn’t you? For most lifters, this protocol will be sufficient for growth. For someone with at least 6 months of gh use, 5 or more cycles of insulin and who no longer responds to typical igf protocols, the following regime may be followed: In addition to the above outline post-workout method, you may add additional doses of igf as well as insulin on the same day as your post-workout injection.

I would highly recommend you take 15mcg igf an additional two times per day. By taking less igf more often you will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down-regulation. Creating a cell rich environment that saturates the cells infrequently will target massive cell proliferation. In addition you will take insulin 20 minutes after the igf on those 2 additional injections creating an anabolic rich environment that will last all day, 3 days per week.
    For a sample protocol for someone that works out after work, I would recommend you do the following: Take 15mcg upon rising in the morning, followed by 10iu Humulin R or Humalog 20 minutes later. Immediately eat a carbohydrate rich meal with quality protein and low fat such as bananas, oatmeal and egg whites.
    For lunch, take another 15mcg igf with 10iu insulin and have another moderate glycemic carbohydrate meal and protein with minimal fats. Follow the above listed pwo protocol to complete your three time injection schedule which will be used three times per week.

If you follow the outline laid out for you above to the letter, you will put on a massive amount of lean mass with a minimal amount of fat. You will need an anabolic and androgen rich environment to complete the schedule such as testosterone and tren in addition to the peptide products. T3 and T4 will not be necessary on this schedule as your thyroid levels will not be affected.

To sum it up he only uses his growth at mega doses following workouts 3 days per week...opinions?

da wiz is offline Junior Member
    5iu 5 on 2 off. one shot in the am

Kenny86 is offline Associate Member

Tren question

Wen u r shootin tren ace can u do it mon,wed and fri every week or do u ave to shoot it every ova day? Just cos I feel that sum weeks wud be slot of injection

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post
    Wen u r shootin tren ace can u do it mon,wed and fri every week or do u ave to shoot it every ova day? Just cos I feel that sum weeks wud be slot of injection
    wow.

um, you might want to start a thread in the steroid QA,

but you should really be shooting tren a ED or EOD, not three times a week.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I pin ed as I've gotten a lot of it at once. After a lot of reading it seems that the only reason to 5/2 or 6/1 is for financial reasons. If you can afford it run it ed.

holdmypole-r1 is offline New Member
    What do yall think of that 3x a week administration of hgh sound? when i start i will b at 2ui ed... does that mean I will do 4.66667iu mon, wends, fri? btw i lift 6days a week and sunday is usually my cardio/abs/calves. I will also be stackin tes e and eq, with a potential anadrol for the first 30days. but I am mainly concerened about the hgh (atleast for this post) considering this is a wrong forum for steriod Q/A haha

Thread Information