Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IGF-just hype?

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Sure it's true in regards to using higher amounts of protein.You can go to gropep and read what they say in regards to that matter.With cell cultures,anyway.

As for hyper-plasma.There is very little indication that it can occur in humans.It's strickly speculation at this time.Those who claim great gains on IGF,are just that,CLAIMS.They could have made better gains because of increased protein period!Far too many factors come into play when ppl state these claims.Like I said,there is no proof of hyper-plasma.Til the time comes, that we, the general public are shown conclusive studies,it's all speculation.
    Furthermore.Talk to people who have ran IGF many times.See if they say they attribute any muscle mass to IGF.90 % will say no.They will however say it's a great cutting hormone.That cannot be denied.

~Pinnacle~
    Pinn,

Regarding the cutting attributes of IGF, would you say it is better than GH. Do you administer IGF-1 in conjunction with GH or just the IGF-1 by itself or ?
    Are you doing subQ like GH or IM?

thanks.

K

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Pinn,

Regarding the cutting attributes of IGF, would you say it is better than GH. Just quicker results,not better by any means.

Do you administer IGF-1 in conjunction with GH or just the IGF-1 by itself or ?Some guys will shoot the HGH and IGf together IM.I don't do that.I like HGH to trickle into my system,and at the same time,get a quick reaction from the IGf.Since it's "insulin-like",it shuttles nutrients quickly to damaged muscle cells aiding in a quicker recovery.

Are you doing subQ like GH or IM? IM only, my friend!You want it to get in your system rapidly,as opposed to wanting a slow release with HGH.

thanks.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    now, is a fat burner ?
    wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww !

infamous destiny............................

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    now, is a fat burner ?
    wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww !
    And a very expensive one.....

funny !

bump

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Not a fat burner as such.
    In an Athlete the effect tends to be a fat-burning one, but in fact it doesnt promote fat-loss just because of nothing it´s a quastion of dieting and making igf urgent to some cells which in this case, will shuttle the nutritions and triggered iGF-activity, to the muscle cells, but not to fat-cells.

Logan13 is offline Banned

pinn

Your friend is giving you a load of BS pal.I'm on my 7th IGF cycle right now,and I ONLY shoot my Bi's.Guess what?They don't get any bigger.

On a cycle of IGF hyper-plasma will be microscopic at best.I've yet to see anyone claim great muscle gains on IGF.You'll most likely lean out on a cycle.Maybe a little weight gain due to an uptick in glycogen storage.That's it.
    Now if one would cycle it for a year straight.The possibility of reaping rewards through hyper-plasma would be possible.Let's not forget genetics.You don't have them,all the drugs in the world won't help much at all.

~Pinnacle~
    Pinn,
    How could one cycle IGF year round, I thought that we had to allow sensors time off of it? Also, if you have not gotten any real gains from it, why have you used it for 7 cycles?

goose is offline Banned
    Logan-

Have you had muscle growth with IGF?

goose4..

remedy is offline New Member
    First time Igf user

After 24 days of igf-1 70 mcg/day have loss fat and still weigh the same. I am losing fat in areas that has always been a problem for me. No change in diet or training

Also prior to starting the igf I had just finished an 8 week cycle of Anavar and the strength gains from the Var seem to
    be maintained.

Very pleased with results.

Remedy
    Old timer

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Pinn,
    How could one cycle IGF year round, I thought that we had to allow sensors time off of it? Also, if you have not gotten any real gains from it, why have you used it for 7 cycles?
    I kept upping the dose to see if hyperplasia is possible.It's called EXPERIMENTATION,ya know?

You have proof the IGF receptors down regulate after 30 days?Show me!
    That's on the same lines as the 6hr active life myth.Fact is,there is no documentation on either.Both theories are anabolic board specualtion at best(or worst,depending on how you view things.)

~Pinnacle~

igf....
    waste time.................

goose is offline Banned
    igf....

Its not even IGF we are injecting,this is one very Complicated hormone to make, Actually 1000 times more complex than HGH and China does not satisfy my standards,just inject some shampoo,alot cheaper and you will loose weight.It`s no Different to the Sumplement industry,its all about money,they got thousands of my cash for some fat This money will go towards better tools.I was blind,IGF will get weaker in the next year,read my lips.

goose4..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i used it once and loved the results,,my cycle thread is posted here somewhere,but I was able to break a platue I had for yrs,never being able to get over 277lbs.I have not been lighter then 285 since and as heavy as 293 all while maintaining the same waist size of 36". the key i belive was to run heavy AAS.I ran almost 4G'S of various gear a week during the 50 some days I ran it.its been a yr since I ran it and will run it again soon.there are reports that some people unfortunately dont respond at all to it no matter how high the dosage is.I ran it at 20mcg/day...very low dose and I responded well...anyone who knows me knows I been at this for almost 20yrs I've run just about everything and believe me when I tell you,it has made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    since when is igf a hormone?

also if it doenst do shit...why have ya taken 7 cycles of it? must be doing somethign for ya...
    ..lol....
    is a hormone!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i used it once and loved the results,,.

How were you running it? Split or all in one injection? Dose? Timing? Lyophilized or suspended?

You're the first that I've seen that really likes it and you seem to have been cycling for quite some time. Curious to see how you were running it.

..lol....
    is a hormone!
    but useless for growth.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

You're the first that I've seen that really likes it
    i like it too. i find it very usefull but expensive. sure if you compare the costs/gain ratio it does'nt come out like a winner but worth it to me. i just think that too many unexperienced people give it a try. but i am in this game for quite some time and when lr3 came into my cycles it def brought new gains. so i can relate with devldog on his comment. i saw great changes in body composition on 50mcg and now that i dare to go higher(100mcg) i like it even more. this run i'm gonna try to find out when the receptors stop responding(if it happens). have enough for atleast 8 weeks and willing to get more if i find that its usefull and feel comfortable with it. running it 5/2 along 2iu hgh. all pwo. dropped all aas except hrt dose of test(250mg ew).

i will post results/thoughts afterwards.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    How were you running it? Split or all in one injection? Dose? Timing? Lyophilized or suspended?

You're the first that I've seen that really likes it and you seem to have been cycling for quite some time. Curious to see how you were running it.
    i RAN IT PWO ONLY, IGTROPIN

MAY BE THAT IM 35YO THAT THE EFFECTS SEEMED MORE PROMINANT THEN OTHERS WHO ARE TRYING IT THAT ARE STILL IN THERE 20'S...LUST A THOUGHT!

i RAN IT PWO ONLY, IGTROPIN

MAY BE THAT IM 35YO THAT THE EFFECTS SEEMED MORE PROMINANT THEN OTHERS WHO ARE TRYING IT THAT ARE STILL IN THERE 20'S...LUST A THOUGHT!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm Igtropin huh? I actually saw better results with a couple of suspended versions then I did with Igtropin. All doses were about the same (80mcg-100-mcg).
    You may be onto something about the age factor. I'm 25 and have ran IGF-1LR3 several different ways with several different versions. Do have to say I'll use it again for PCT or precontest only. As far as cutting I can swing that at a much cheaper rate with diet. And as far as bulking there was no added LBM so I"ll have to pass on that as well.
    Good to see that there is hope as I get older. Thanks for the feedback DD.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i saw great changes in body composition on 50mcg and now that i dare to go higher(100mcg) i like it even more.
    I saw changes as well at 50mcg, dramatically more so at 100-120mcg. My only beef with it is the changes I saw I felt they could have been attained with a quick tweek of the diet. Do have to say that when I was bulking I was still dropping BF and at that point, and obviously I couldnt change my diet in order to drop BF as I was trying to consume 4500-5k cals per day. So yes it did play a role in leaning down while bulking.

pinn

I kept upping the dose to see if hyperplasia is possible.It's called EXPERIMENTATION,ya know?

You have proof the IGF receptors down regulate after 30 days?Show me!
    That's on the same lines as the 6hr active life myth.Fact is,there is no documentation on either.Both theories are anabolic board specualtion at best(or worst,depending on how you view things.)

~Pinnacle~
    i know, i know and i know, I've read the other threads where you typed that. So you have done 7 cycles as an experiment? At what point will you come up with the conclusion as to whether or not it is worth it? I think that many will be interested in your results.

igf

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Logan-

Have you had muscle growth with IGF?

goose4..
    Well, I used it just one time (during pct). It made me feel thicker, like I was still "on-cycle" and I lost zero muscle post cycle. As for muscle growth, I just do not know. I liked it and will use again in pct. I did not notice any fat loss like other members have reported, but my bf is not that high to begin with.

So you have done 7 cycles as an experiment? At what point will you come up with the conclusion as to whether or not it is worth it?
    Obviously I"m not one to speak for Pinn but sometimes it takes that much to determine the effectivness and self worth of a product. I've used it at several diff doses, pre workout and post workout. Split over 2-3 times a day based on its board proclaimed 6 hour half life. All in one lump dose trying so desperately to take advantage of its "insulin -like growth factors." That right there is about 7 trial runs for myself to come to my conclusion....................................

i know, i know and i know, I've read the other threads where you typed that. So you have done 7 cycles as an experiment? At what point will you come up with the conclusion as to whether or not it is worth it? I think that many will be interested in your results.
    I'm done with it myself.I personally don't care what anyone say's,but to me it's totally useless for muscle growth.I take with a grain of salt anyone who makes claims it's promoted hypertrophy,or hyperplasia.I too have been in this game quite some time now and I'll be so bold to call this stuff absolute garbage for muscle building purposes.

Pluuuuuseeeeee spare me the "Non Responder" theory.That right up there with the 6 hr active life bullshit that is touted in THIS IGF forum.Fact is no one knows nothing about LR3 IGf-1 and it certainly appears not to be bonding to proteins like that of rIGF-1.Ppl forget the chemical make up(of LR3) is quite different than that of rIGF-1.
    I'll leave it at that though.I understand all to well men(on anabolic boards) get pissed off when you tell them they are running around without clothes.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks

I'm done with it myself.I personally don't care what anyone say's,but to me it's totally useless for muscle growth.I take with a grain of salt anyone who makes claims it's promoted hypertrophy,or hyperplasia.I too have been in this game quite some time now and I'll be so bold to call this stuff absolute garbage for muscle building purposes.

Pluuuuuseeeeee spare me the "Non Responder" theory.That right up there with the 6 hr active life bullshit that is touted in THIS IGF forum.Fact is no one knows nothing about LR3 IGf-1 and it certainly appears not to be bonding to proteins like that of rIGF-1.Ppl forget the chemical make up(of LR3) is quite different than that of rIGF-1.
    I'll leave it at that though.I understand all to well men(on anabolic boards) get pissed off when you tell them they are running around without clothes.

~Pinnacle~
    I think that everyone with an interest in IGF appreciates the expense that you went through to experiment with it. I am hesitant as well due to the "rat insulin " findings from some. Do you think that we are getting the real stuff? You sound a little pissed about your experienced..........

LR3 hype.

I think that everyone with an interest in IGF appreciates the expense that you went through to experiment with it. I am hesitant as well due to the "rat insulin" findings from some. Do you think that we are getting the real stuff? You sound a little pissed about your experienced..........
    No,not pissed about the experimentation at all.I enjoy that type of thing.It's defending my results from the experiments is what pisses me off more than anything.Thank goodness many others have came up to the plate recently and called LR3 IGF-1 total garbage as well.Takes some of the heat off me when I tell the boys they are running around naked.The anabolic board boys hate to be told that,and are insistent on posting rIGF-1 studies to back their claims.Once again,rIGF-1 studies hold NO credence to their claims, in regards to LR3.I've just grown weary of this debate and honestly could care less what ,or how ppl chose to spend their money.I've tried relentlessly to tell ppl to save their cash.It's a waste.But in doing so,I also come under attack.Hence the reason I don't post in the IGF forum anymore.So let the anabolic board IGF fans run wild and naked,spreading BS from board to board.Just remember to wear a clothes pin on your nose when you read their posts(outrageous results on LR3).Things tend to get thick and awful smelly.Bare in mind those touting amazing results from LR3 are most likely selling it,or have ties to someone who does.That you can take to the bank

~Pinnacle~

under stone storm...........(attack)
    ........lol..............
    pinn you are strong !

igf....
    PLEASE ELABORATE...REALLY,PLEASE DO...ALL YOUR POST ARE 1 OR 2 WORDS AND BASICALLY USELESS.

PLEASE ELABORATE...REALLY,PLEASE DO...ALL YOUR POST ARE 1 OR 2 WORDS AND BASICALLY USELESS.
    my last post is better yet

lr3 hype (2 words)

shorter.......................
    than

igf
    waste time (3 words)

now:
    hype (1 word)

pinn has explained enough the topic.
    IGF question for Jhonny B and Pinn

I'll be so bold to call this stuff absolute garbage for muscle building purposes.

~Pinnacle~
    while I agree it is overhyped,I wouldnt go that far.like everything else,it has its place and just like GH and slin..people who have never used it swear it will be the key to there success as a bodybuilder and are nothing short of dissappointed after "TRYING" it.the key word being trying.these are compounds that on their own are pretty much useless for our purpose but when combined along with AAS and other auxillaries,strict diet and heavy training deliver on the promise if "CONSISTANTLY" administered in doses that defy the accepted amount.

dont write it off all together,its ok to say it isnt for you but thats not to say it is total garbage.

dont write it off all together,its ok to say it isnt for you but thats not to say it is total garbage.
    DD you are one of a handful of ppl on this board who I really admire.Your honesty(within your posts) and longevity in this sport is very admirable.I'm 99% always in agreement with what you post and enjoy reading your thoughts as well.However this is that 1% bro.Granted,my choice of words used was rather poor,and I agree LR3 does have some usefulness,just not what most expect though.But you got the gist of what I was trying to point out in so many words.
    Now if someone comes behind us and says to run LR3 over HGH,I'll debate that to the day I die.

~Pinnacle~

TO PROTOTIMES:

Biochem. J. (1993) 291, 781-786

if you substract the fat from the gain for LR3 and SLIN are almost the same.

AGENT: GR PROT CARCASS ANIMALS (Rats):

INSULIN ------------192 gr.

IGF1---------------206

DES IGF1-----------207

LR3----------------211

NO BIG DIFFERENCE WITH SLIN.
    AND SLIN PUT TOO MUCH MUSCLE MASS?
    NO WAY.

well yes, really,nothing is total garbage for bodybuilding
    example cinnamon chewing gum is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    for muscle growth .....lol..............................
    stimulate you and make more mass.

DD you are one of a handful of ppl on this board who I really admire.Your honesty(within your posts) and longevity in this sport is very admirable.I'm 99% always in agreement with what you post and enjoy reading your thoughts as well.However this is that 1% bro.Granted,my choice of words used was rather poor,and I agree LR3 does have some usefulness,just not what most expect though.But you got the gist of what I was trying to point out in so many words.
    Now if someone comes behind us and says to run LR3 over HGH,I'll debate that to the day I die.

~Pinnacle~
    i got what you were saying and i too respect your knowledge.I just thought your words may have been a little to cut and dry.there are those on this board that worship you (like it or not) and will start spreading your opinion as if it were gospel and before you know it...well,i can see it now.

"Pinn has studies that lr3 is complete garbage"...haha,and you know how that goes.

later bro.

worship you (like it or not) and will start spreading your opinion as if it were gospel and before you know it...well,i can see it now.

"Pinn has studies that lr3 is complete garbage"...haha,and you know how that goes.
    Unfortunately you are correct in your assessment. Should i ever see someone post using my personal results soley as an example.You can bet I'll stand up and clear the air real quick.I am sooo not into that groupie type of thing.I find it rather dangerous to be quite honest.My personal results/opinions(in regards to LR3) are just that..opinions only,and should be taken as such.

Talk with ya soon DD

~Pinnacle~

now more people know, more objective facts,I remember when I was one of the few voices in this board highlighting the uselessness of LR3.

07-25-2005
    IGF-1 LR3 is nothing more than a expensive waste of time?
    IGF-1 LR3 is nothing more than a expensive waste of time?

09-05-2005
    Roid gut from LR3 IGF1, IGF 1, IGF 2
    Roid gut from LR3 IGF1, IGF 1, IGF 2.

goose is offline Banned
    You was the very first,and you was correct,ossie.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    You was the very first,and you was correct,ossie.

goose4..
    thanks goose.

others changed opinion in the way,
    which is valid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information