Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Kigtropin

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member

Kigtropin

Hey guys,

First time trying HGH. I been doing 2iu's of Kigtropin for 3 weeks now and haven't noticed anything. I understand it takes a while to notice, but at this point I assume my HGH is bunk?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Depends, have you had bloodwork? You aren't going to notice drastic changes in a few weeks, it takes months. You might just be lucky as far as the sides go

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i know it can be difficult for people that cycle,
    but id you're cruising, and add in HGH, then I notice a difference in less time than 3 weeks. Remember I used some Kigtropin and just the increase in heat alone should be noticed after 3 weeks.
    But I've never used GH without AAS though.
    That's just my experience with GH though,
    and it seems I find the experience much more dramatic than most people.

I'm actually a little afraid of using it cause I'm afraid it will make the heart grow as well, cause when I've experimented with it I've found it's effects to be simply incredible. First time I used GH I used 5u a day and after 2,5 weeks I had to reduce the dose cause I felt like I was gonna a explode.
    This doesn't seem to be the norm though.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kigtropins haven't tested very well. The only chinese GH that I have seen consistently test well is the grey tops, and meditropes. There are only 3 main suppliers of these kits, and they're the 3 biggest names in GH. For 2 of the guys you will need to have references.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    I was waiting 3 months into my HGH before starting my AAS. I ordered some Eurotropin from a source I know is GTG, but this kigtropin that im using right now is not from someone I ever did business with so the probability of it being fake HGH is very likely. We shall see.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You wouldn't see anything from 3 weeks worth of gh even if it was pharm grade, it takes a lot longer than that. Also Kigs have a really bad rep along with any other colour tops blue yellow or grey or what ever colour they putting on them these days. Also don't trust any test results any of these generic companies let you see. Infact stay clear of any generic company they are not worth it period.....check out this thread its well worth a read Chinese HGH concerns

You have the money to spend on gh don't seek cheap generic shit from china stick with pharm grade from a good source.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You wouldn't see anything from 3 weeks worth of gh even if it was pharm grade, it takes a lot longer than that. Also Kigs have a really bad rep along with any other colour tops blue yellow or grey or what ever colour they putting on them these days. Also don't trust any test results any of these generic companies let you see. Infact stay clear of any generic company they are not worth it period.....check out this thread its well worth a read Chinese HGH concerns

You have the money to spend on gh don't seek cheap generic shit from china stick with pharm grade from a good source.
    My aas supplier carries the whole fucking rainbow of tops. One is as useless as another.
    marcus300 likes this.

paxloans is offline New Member
    Marcus you mentioned grey tops have been consistent have you seen good labs or from personal experience? Possibly looking at some greys thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by paxloans View Post
    Marcus you mentioned grey tops have been consistent have you seen good labs or from personal experience? Possibly looking at some greys thank you in advance
    I wouldn't touch grey tops or any colour tops you find, stay clear imho they are not worth it. Stick with pharm grade and never buy cheap gh or generic Chinese gh. Don't believe lab test from your source or direct from the Chinese company its a huge market and if you have the time read the thread I posted above - Chinese concerns thread
    NACH3 likes this.

Thank you for the info...not sure where to get pharma almost 50 years old don't quite have the connections and internet I am sure is no bueno

Quote Originally Posted by paxloans View Post
    Thank you for the info...not sure where to get pharma almost 50 years old don't quite have the connections and internet I am sure is no bueno
    Just do some research and in time you will find some I'm sure but just make sure you stay away from generics no matter who tells they good to go.

Much appreciated I have been all over trying to research gets to a point it seems with enough money to be made anyone can make a great site and delete bad reviews and create great reviews....ugh
    Any insight on how to research would be greatly appreciated ( pain in the a$$ with double vision researching )
    Last edited by paxloans; 04-06-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Thread Information