Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    day 6

gahh the heat and sweating has kicked in hard. I took a piss today for 3-5 mins straight. Never been that long lol. Its pretty hot right now, i think ima go take a swim. I'll update later.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    3 pages already...congrats invid

are you serious about the piss for 3 minutes? I took one for a minute once and i thought that had to be some kind of record...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    are you serious about the piss for 3 minutes? I took one for a minute once and i thought that had to be some kind of record...
    lol no i think i win ..

yus 3 pages

Steroids101 is offline Member
    bump for an update!

day 7..

was too lazy this morning to update so ill do it now :0 i felt like absolute sh*t today. Even with the a/c and fan on full blast, it feels like hell. at least tommorow is the last day. cheated again today...burger

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    day 7..

was too lazy this morning to update so ill do it now :0 i felt like absolute sh*t today. Even with the a/c and fan on full blast, it feels like hell. at least tommorow is the last day. cheated again today...burger
    could have been worse

Even the mona lisa's falling apart.

Keep going bro its worth it in the end.

day 8

Just took my last dose. And I gotta say, it feels good to be off this stuff, especially during summer. I will update this one week from now as I am now bloated. I must say though, I look much leaner than I started. Especially around the lower stomach area. With me finishing this DNP cycle, others are starting up new ones. And I think its great that people are finally opening up to DNP and realizing it isnt has bad as it is made out to be. For me, it wasnt 1/4 as bad as everyone said it would be. I guess everyone reacts different. I was careful and took it one step at a time, and I came out fine. Scale says I've dropped about 5lbs but I know ive dropped more. Just gotta wait for all this water to get out. From here I will diet and cardio, maybe some clen here and there but mostly just diet and cardio until winter when I do my 2nd DNP cycle. With this I sign off, thanks for the support guys and honestly, I loved this chemical and I really cant wait till my 2nd cycle.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    day 8

Just took my last dose. And I gotta say, it feels good to be off this stuff, especially during summer. I will update this one week from now as I am now bloated. I must say though, I look much leaner than I started. Especially around the lower stomach area. With me finishing this DNP cycle, others are starting up new ones. And I think its great that people are finally opening up to DNP and realizing it isnt has bad as it is made out to be. For me, it wasnt 1/4 as bad as everyone said it would be. I guess everyone reacts different. I was careful and took it one step at a time, and I came out fine. Scale says I've dropped about 5lbs but I know ive dropped more. Just gotta wait for all this water to get out. From here I will diet and cardio, maybe some clen here and there but mostly just diet and cardio until winter when I do my 2nd DNP cycle. With this I sign off, thanks for the support guys and honestly, I loved this chemical and I really cant wait till my 2nd cycle.

Good stuff bro.....get on AIM

<<LMO>>

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro, and thanks for makin this journal. Its helped me make the decision do try DNP shortly

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Congrats bro...thanks for the journal.

No problem guys :P db hows your research going?

UPDATE

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be starting another dnp cycle soon. I'm still debating on how long i should go for at 200mg/day since im not supplementing on t3. I was thinking 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Would love to hear some other inputs. BTW, I know that sv-1 said at 200mg the t3 levels wont be low enough to have an effect on fat loss.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Lets see pics bro!

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Lets see pics bro!
    Still trying to get ahold of a camera. You got any input on my question tho?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    UPDATE

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be starting another dnp cycle soon. I'm still debating on how long i should go for at 200mg/day since im not supplementing on t3. I was thinking 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Would love to hear some other inputs. BTW, I know that sv-1 said at 200mg the t3 levels wont be low enough to have an effect on fat loss.
    It will have an effect on fat loss, but it wont be enough to counter the fat loss from the DNP . So you'll lose more by supplementing the DNP with T3, but it's not necessary because you'll still lose on just the DNP even with the lower T3 levels. And don't ask me what the difference in weight loss will be cuz I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It will have an effect on fat loss, but it wont be enough to counter the fat loss from the DNP . So you'll lose more by supplementing the DNP with T3, but it's not necessary because you'll still lose on just the DNP even with the lower T3 levels. And don't ask me what the difference in weight loss will be cuz I don't know.
    Well the diff isnt anything im worried about to tell u the truth. I just dont want to fvck up my thyroid levels somehow permanently you know? I can careless about the small amount if less fat loss. As long as i dont permanently mess myself up. Since i do go to work, I dont want to be sweating like a pig so I thought up of this plan. Wed-200mg, Thurs-400, Friday-400,Sat-400,Sun-400. I was told the sweating probably wont kick in until friday night. Let me knoe what you guys think.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well the diff isnt anything im worried about to tell u the truth. I just dont want to fvck up my thyroid levels somehow permanently you know? I can careless about the small amount if less fat loss. As long as i dont permanently mess myself up. Since i do go to work, I dont want to be sweating like a pig so I thought up of this plan. Wed-200mg, Thurs-400, Friday-400,Sat-400,Sun-400. I was told the sweating probably wont kick in until friday night. Let me knoe what you guys think.
    All depends on how you react bro.

200 - 200
    400 - 526
    400 - 731
    400 - 861
    400 - 942

On day two you're almost to what the peak would be at 200mg ED (540mg).

Great journal, and I'm glad to hear the first cycle went well for you. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    Great journal, and I'm glad to hear the first cycle went well for you. Congrats.
    Thanks bro. This first "test" cycle really made me feel better. It isnt half as bad as people make it out to be..at least for me. Guess everyone just reacts different u know.

UPDATE

It will effect fat loss, but not supplementing with t3 generally means a higher fat to muscle weight loss ratio. 2 weeks straight will be fine, Im thinking of running it for a month at 400 sometime this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    It will effect fat loss, but not supplementing with t3 generally means a higher fat to muscle weight loss ratio. 2 weeks straight will be fine, Im thinking of running it for a month at 400 sometime this winter.
    Yeah I decided to just do 5 days at 200, then 400 for the other 4. I want to finish it fast. Start on wed, sweating wont really kick in much until friday afternoon, and ill be set for the weekend.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    any final update...have u started the next cycle???

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Yeah I decided to just do 5 days at 200, then 400 for the other 4. I want to finish it fast. Start on wed, sweating wont really kick in much until friday afternoon, and ill be set for the weekend.
    looking forward to your next cycle bro, reading yours has really helped me. by the way you got your Dnp caps from H?

Cant wait to do mine thinking of doing it pct or maybe after.

Just got back from work. 200mg today, I got the next 4 days off. Fits perfect To tell ya the truth, I felt 101% normal. A little sweat but thats normal in so cal. And yeah spoon H is a great guy. Props to him and his service.

Just got back from work. 200mg today, I got the next 4 days off. Fits perfect To tell ya the truth, I felt 101% normal. A little sweat but thats normal in so cal. And yeah spoon H is a great guy. Props to him and his service.
    yeah bro i got my caps from H. Thanks cant wait to start.

400mg kicked in

feels like im on day 7 at 200mg/day. water fan and AC are my best friends

Whats your new cycle going to look like? 400 for 4-5 days?

Whats your new cycle going to look like? 400 for 4-5 days?
    200mg day 1 (which was wed.) then 400mg ED for 4 days. 5 day cycle

200mg day 1 (which was wed.) then 400mg ED for 4 days. 5 day cycle
    Similar to my first cycle. I don't like this, your getting more experienced than me . The only side I had trouble contolling at that dose was the hunger, are you going to try that ecy again?

Similar to my first cycle. I don't like this, your getting more experienced than me . The only side I had trouble contolling at that dose was the hunger, are you going to try that ecy again?
    lol i have had NONE of those carb cravings. You could say ive even lost my appetite. Nah i dont get along good with ephedrine. I could have easily gone through the day today with one bagle and apples.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    h's dnp are the ones that contain Quertican correct?

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKZILLA
    h's dnp are the ones that contain Quertican correct?
    yes it is

Yo invid..................**** 1,200 some odd posts, jeezus christ, I remember schoolin YOU! ! !lol right on though with the DNP success, Hope all is dope and keep up the good work!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    how much muscle do you think you burned up? did you take any % readings before?

i wouldnt worry about thyroid suppression. if anything it will help burn more fat than muscle but even if your not having " carb cravings" you need to make sure your intake up to par or you risk a hypoglycemic reaction. good luck on your next run.

i have heard from members who have tried dnp that it is muscle sparring and one hardly loses any muscle.

sure. dnp doesnt promote muscle catabolism to say and im not talking about thyroxin production but since the carbs,fat and protein are pretty much being ate up immed. your intake needs to be up there. for the record i have done several cycles, 200/10 days @ 33%,33% and 33% 2nd 400mg/day/10 days morning/9 hours after 1st dose @ 40 % carbs,50 % protein and 10 % fat intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i have heard from members who have tried dnp that it is muscle sparring and one hardly loses any muscle.
    Last edited by DF2003; 09-23-2004 at 02:48 AM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What was your beggining weight and after your cycle?

Total loss in lbs and BF%?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information