Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What was your beggining weight and after your cycle?

Total loss in lbs and BF%?
    sorry guys i didnt update much. i was way busy with work etc. I dropped about 7lb muril, which is pretty good cause i didnt have that clean of a diet and it was only 5 days. bf prolly went down 2%

alert is offline Junior Member
    i was curious ... do u think doing dnp every friday at 400mg(riding the halflife till monday) could help keep ones weight down while bulking but not interupting muscle gain ? as most don't workout on weekends .. and carb load come monday ... ?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alert
    i was curious ... do u think doing dnp every friday at 400mg(riding the halflife till monday) could help keep ones weight down while bulking but not interupting muscle gain ? as most don't workout on weekends .. and carb load come monday ... ?
    I dont think taking 400mg just at once will do much. I mean dont expect to lose any weight. It will most likely just burn what you eat over the weekend. I would ask sv-1 or KOM about this tho.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    I dont think taking 400mg just at once will do much. I mean dont expect to lose any weight. It will most likely just burn what you eat over the weekend. I would ask sv-1 or KOM about this tho.
    The closest thing to this I know of is 3 day DNP cycles. I remember seeing the info for this type of cycle posted on EF by Andy13, but now you can't do a search on that board without paying, so I can't find it.

alert is offline Junior Member
    think its a viable way to keep ones bf low as u bulk and perhaps lean up ?while still gaining mass ? i was thinking .. just pop 400 friday nite and just ride it until its out of my blood ... so my blood levels would stay high over the weekend and die off allowing me to actually workout with intensity come monday

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information