Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    still impressed with the results, but trust me, im the hardest gainer ever. ill be 21 in a few months, so im the same age as you, and yes it was tough, but i eat so much friggin food i almost puke like 2 times a day. i dont go more than 2 hours without eating at least some 400 calorie 20g protein meal

good results tho, definate change there.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm also an ecto, and i also gained a lot of weight NATURALLY once i actually started eating right and lifting properly... If you can't gain naturally, what makes you think you're going to keep the gains you get from cycling?

TheRat is offline New Member
    Theres a distinct difference between gaining and keeping. And he could have been gaining a pund or two every few months, but desired to speed it up (who doest?).

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRat
    I like how people at a, *Gasp*, steroid forum flames a poor guy for doing steroids , heh.

Now, give the guy some credit. Hes working hard, eating good and sharing his cycle experience with other members. He also offered to help out a fellow ectomorph who was wondering about his own cycle. I dont see a single reason for the flames.

Keep up the hard work bro, good luck to you!
    I've walked around commenting on this thread..but your response takes the cake.

True this is the 'steroid forum', but you are mistaken if you perceive his being 'flamed' is based solely on his using gear. With gear use there is a 'where and when'..as with any other important action in life. From the information given, it is interpreted that he started too soon..plain and simple.
    The attitude he generated also was cocky. "Nobody respond if they don't know what and ectomorph is"..WTF?! The layman knows that bodytypes are generally classified into 3 categories.. with most individuals falling inbetween the 3 (Ecto-meso etc..).I know a boatload of members who could've better advised the poster avoided this thread for the very reason.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm also an ecto, and i also gained a lot of weight NATURALLY once i actually started eating right and lifting properly... If you can't gain naturally, what makes you think you're going to keep the gains you get from cycling?

EXACTLY!!!

Califella2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

Ive kept most of my gains since I started cycling when I was 23yrs old. Im now 27 and almost 210lb and lean. Not fat. I only seem to lose about 5 to 8lbs after a cycle which im sure is mostly due to water loss.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Califella2
    Ive kept most of my gains since I started cycling when I was 23yrs old. Im now 27 and almost 210lb and lean. Not fat. I only seem to lose about 5 to 8lbs after a cycle which im sure is mostly due to water loss.
    im confused. You said in your original post that you did your first cycle in 2002. Now you say youre 27 and started cycling at 23 which would be 4 years ago 2001 (but taking into account its only been 2005 for 1 day probably 2000)

bitta is offline Associate Member
    your not confused you now how to smell Bull-sheot

Loomis is offline New Member
    Juice or not; mesomorph, endomorph, ectomorph, ****ing megamorph, it all comes down to something very simple. If you consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight - whatever that may be comprised of (i.e. whatever proportions of fat and muscle you gained) and, if you consume fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight. Period. End of story. I don't care who you are. So, to cauliflower ear or whatever your name is, YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about if you say you cannot gain weight naturally. And if you are so caught up about being such an extreme ecto, why the f are you eating so clean???

meatwod is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRat
    I like how people at a, *Gasp*, steroid forum flames a poor guy for doing steroids, heh.
    I have to agree with rat as well. Some people out there use gear as a crutch, this guy seems to work hard all on his own and use gear as a boost and not a crutch. This IS a forum for roids about roids for people like us to talk about roids. If i wanted to talk about how people should eat right ill go to the "EAT RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET ON STEROIDS AND GET ON A FORUM AND TALK ABOUT IT" review . com (don't go to this site,,,,its kinda boring). NO one here, including me, needs to get high and mighty telling anyone what's right or wrong. I mean, ****, were all fu<kin criminals with syringes.
    O and by the way man, looking great, keep up the good work

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I don’t understand why he's getting so bitchy. If it was me, I'd be happy that there are people here to help me with my diet needs based on my specific stats. Gotta set your pride aside and try different things.

BTW - Your first cycle gains look great, keep it up

I don’t see anyone here giving him a hard time for juicing but at the first sign of criticism he freaks out.

Gotta chill out bro and realize that everyone in here learns new things every single day. If you can't handle the criticism (most of which was done in a helpful constructive manner), don't post about it man.

GentleGiant is offline New Member
    its ppl like this that make us "users" look shiiiiiiiiiiiiiettt.
    "roid-rage"!!!

oh ya, nice results on that 1st cycle whenever it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    I don’t understand why he's getting so bitchy. If it was me, I'd be happy that there are people here to help me with my diet needs based on my specific stats. Gotta set your pride aside and try different things.

BTW - Your first cycle gains look great, keep it up

I don’t see anyone here giving him a hard time for juicing but at the first sign of criticism he freaks out.

Gotta chill out bro and realize that everyone in here learns new things every single day. If you can't handle the criticism (most of which was done in a helpful constructive manner), don't post about it man.
    Dont get me wrong here...I do appreciate the help I get on here dont get me wrong I just dont like people that respond and never really read what im trying to accomplish...the frustrating part is when people say to eat a million calories to gain weight which includes fat and muscle...What im trying to get across is that I want to continue to gain MUSCLE not FAT. Hell I could eat a box of twinkies and gain 10lbs a month if I wanted but that isnt my goal...Also, before I started juicing I ate roughly the same amout of protien and was seeing little results...some but not enough for me. I finished my cycle finally and will be posting some pics of my results. I have been a member of this website since 2001 (forgot my password to califella1) and have learned alot about juicing. So thanks for all the positive help fellas. And to all the flamers...eat a dick.
    Last edited by Califella2; 02-25-2005 at 09:33 PM.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    did you eat 6 meals a day
    and eat atleast 250grams of protein
    tell me the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    did you eat 6 meals a day
    and eat atleast 250grams of protein
    tell me the truth
    Yep I grew a little muscle but the juice poofed me up alot.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Califella2
    Says who???? I didnt even put up what my diet was. You need to look up Ectomorph. I couldnt gain anyweight naturally. Look it up.

it is physically impossible for somebody to not be able to gain weight... you look like you never touched a weight in your life in those first pictures... people can gain weight... ectomorphes just have a much tougher job at it... you can gain weight if you lift correctly and eat rite... dont fool yourself into believing that it isnt possible man... because that is the most obsurd thing i've ever heard... it takes time dude... it wont happen over night... if you dont see gains then you arent eating enough, or working out correctly... thats the bottom line...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Too hard to tell from the pics seeing as the angle, lighting, and poses are all completely different

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    it is physically impossible for somebody to not be able to gain weight... you look like you never touched a weight in your life in those first pictures... people can gain weight... ectomorphes just have a much tougher job at it... you can gain weight if you lift correctly and eat rite... dont fool yourself into believing that it isnt possible man... because that is the most obsurd thing i've ever heard... it takes time dude... it wont happen over night... if you dont see gains then you arent eating enough, or working out correctly... thats the bottom line...
    Did I say it was impossible to gain weight?? No, I believe I said I gained very little. I lifted all throughout highschool while I was playing sports. I did gain a little muscle but not enough too look like it so yes smartguy I did work out before I started juicing.

rob dog is offline New Member

keep it up

sounds like your gaining pretty well keep up the good work man ill be talking to you later about your cycles for a little info

BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro. I'm in the same boat now as you were before your first cycle. I also have tweaked my diet, taking the right supps, and working my arse off. Gained some but not as much as I would like.

When I was looking for advice everyone kept saying eat eat eat. Its definatly frustrating when you go to school, have a full-time job or any type of a life because its really hard to get in all the meals that we need to gain. I eat every 2-3 hours and keep trying to eat more once I notice a stop. But still its definatly going to take a long time to get where i want to be without gear, and when you know you can get it and the information on how to use it properly is avaliable right here its definatly really hard not to. Only thing stopping me from doing a bulk cycle is my age, 19. Dont want to stunt growth. Var is on the way though lol

Keep up the good work man
    Last edited by BlackStang; 05-25-2005 at 09:22 PM.

tonberry is offline New Member
    This is my first post (yay). I had something to ask but after reading the rules it seems that there's really no need do it without first reading somethings before. Still I stumbled before this thread and since I identify myself with certain issues I feel like I had something to add.

I'm 23, and an ectomorph, far from being as well built as well.. just about anyone here is, but my first step before joining the gym was to get a hold of information on what supplements I could add to my diet and what diet to actually do to get more weight gains.

Through a steady use of creatine, glutamine and protein and a diet to bulk up I've managed to gain 6kg since March. It might seem little to some of you but my metabolism is very fast and for me this was great because I couldn't put on this weight in years. Reading about what I could take and how should I eat helped a lot. I understand what most people are saying when telling "I'm an ecto" is not an excuse for not having weight gains because I am one and I know it's easy to find an excuse to start using something that boosts your performance and your muscles.

At the same time I feel sympathetic over callifla (am I spelling right??) because I know how much we (ecto's) feel about our body and how much we crave to get big... So give him some slack.

We can all along. Really

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Not all ectos are created alike.

Don't be disappointed that you've "only" gained such-and-such amount of weight, either naturally or on cycle. There are slim guys with the metabolisms of hummingbirds, who have had to pry every ounce they've gained out of God's tight, clenched fist. Other thin starters were really just underfed meso- or endomorhphs, like me. I went from 160lbs in 1987 to 255lbs. today. What happened in between? College! Join a fraternity, get away from Mom's lousy cooking, and get on a 7-3 meal plan that runs from 7 a.m. 'til 10 o'clock at night! Oh yeah, lift some weights too.

The calorie is your friend! I'm amazed at the number of guys in my gym who do cycles, lift like crazy, and then STARVE themselves. What's that old adage? "If you want to build an house you've got to give the mason some bricks to work with."

Anyway... one fat guy's advice.

-Tim

moose101 is offline New Member

callifella2

hey callifella2 can you help me out bro iam new to this

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Holy thread resurrection.

SimplyyEpic is offline New Member
    straight up boss.
    Last edited by SimplyyEpic; 11-13-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information