Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Schwarz is offline Member

Clomid

Ok well started clomid on Monday at a dose of 200mg. I've then lowered it to 150mg ed until Sunday. I was suprisingly nervous about this...even more nervous than injectng for the first time. I suppose I had read so much about clomid sides that I was cautious. It was funny on Tuesday morning after my first dose I sat in my bed trying to think of sad things to see if I would burst out crying....

Well been on it for 2 days now and don't really feel anything bad. I take my dose just before bed so that might be helping. Also I've never been very emotional anyway more the opposite really so shouldn't get any emotional problems hopefully.

The only thing I've noticed is that when I wake up in the morning my head feels kinda grogy and I feel a little disorientated for about 5 minutes.

Nuts are looking good and look like they are coming back to size nicely. Strength in the gym and size is holding.

Cheers
    S

False Alarm Ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    So the last shot of HCG was last Friday. It was my last shot for the entire cycle...I miss it already!!

Nuts are looking good. I'd say I got most 80% of the size back. So Clomid should be able to do the rest (hopefully)! Training has been really good. Can't really say I've lost much strength and I've reduced my days down to 4 now to give my body extra time to recuperate.

The HCG sides also seem to have resolved themselved. irritability has been replaced with a new found confidence and drive in the gym and the runs have subsided. Unfortunetly that week or so of constant trips to the loo have cost me about 3-4lbs which ain't good. Gonna weigh myself tonight and hope I haven't lost anymore. I was seriously pissed off at that but sometimes there's nothing you can do but sit back and ride the storm!

I start Clomid tonight and I'm still debating whether to go with 200 or 250mg for the first day. I want to give my HPTA a really good kick up the arse but I'm worried about the blurred vision and emotional sides.

Will tune in tommorrow and let you know hoe I feel and decide on how much clomid I went with.

Cheers
    S
    Hey,
    Just to say I used the electronic scales at the gym and weight is actually holding. Lost only about 0.5lb of the amount I put on. Damn analogue scales at home aren't very good. Pheww!

Cheers
    S

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The xmas holidays have been frantic! Anyway I'm currently in week 3 of 5 weeks of clomid therapy. Started at 200mg, then droped to 150mg and am now on 100mg until the end of this week.

Can really say I've felt anything bad. I feel pretty upbeat, the nuts have definetly returned to normal size (actually I think they are bigger than before!!), I'm holding my weight and training is still good (not as intense but still lifting some good poundages). Only sides I have got is the ocassional headache but I expect that to subside when I drop to 50mg a day on Monday.

Apart from that everything is going well.

Thanks
    S

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Congrats! Im glad your bouncing back good. Is that all your using, clomid, for PCT, and novla during the cycle? Anyways, great job...

ScreaM

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Congrats! Im glad your bouncing back good. Is that all your using, clomid, for PCT, and novla during the cycle? Anyways, great job...

ScreaM
    Cheers bro. yer I do seem to be bouncing back really good. I'm using clomid and nolva during PCT (and remember I did HCG just before PCT started). I was really dreading PCT. Thought the Clomid would fvck me up and I'd be really depressed and loose all my weight. But none of that seems to have happened. Now I just have to finish up PCT and see what happens when I'm off everything!

Cheers
    S

*Alex* is offline Senior Member

Wink

nice post man, i would love to see those pix .before/ after!!!

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Would you mind Pm'in me a rough out line of your PCT?
    Thanks bro,

ScreaM

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    nice post man, i would love to see those pix .before/ after!!!
    Ditto on this man..ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto on this man..ditto

I know bros...I'm just very shy! I'm gonna get them processed this weekend and decide whether they are good enough to put up....

As an update. Everything is going fine. I'm on my last week of PCT (now doing 50mg) and I feel fine. Weight is holding, no acne or other sides, balls are nice and plump again, I'm in a pretty good mood most of the time and training is going good. Hopefully by next week I'll be done. Clomid still not giving me any problems...I got a few headaches when I was on 200mg and 150mg but that's it. I had one night last week (when I was on 100mg) when I was getting the flashing lights thing.

Cheers
    S

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Would you mind Pm'in me a rough out line of your PCT?
    Thanks bro,

ScreaM
    Ok PM on it's way bro.

S

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I know bros...I'm just very shy! I'm gonna get them processed this weekend and decide whether they are good enough to put up....

As an update. Everything is going fine. I'm on my last week of PCT (now doing 50mg) and I feel fine. Weight is holding, no acne or other sides, balls are nice and plump again, I'm in a pretty good mood most of the time and training is going good. Hopefully by next week I'll be done. Clomid still not giving me any problems...I got a few headaches when I was on 200mg and 150mg but that's it. I had one night last week (when I was on 100mg) when I was getting the flashing lights thing.

Cheers
    S
    ahhhhhhhhhh. dont be shy, we won't bite!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    ahhhhhhhhhh. dont be shy, we won't bite!
    not on purpose at least.. lol

Final thoughts/conclusion

Well I feel it's time to conclude this thread. I'ts been almost a month since my PCT and my journey ended. It's been a very interesting journey and has helped me to discover many things about myself and my bodybuilding aperations. I'd like to summarise for you some of these conclusions/discoveries:

Final update:
    First let's start with a final update. Well since finishing PCT I've managed to hold onto my weight and actually add 0.4kg which ain't bad. I carried on with 20mg ed of nolvadex for one week after the end of clomid to be on the safe side. No sides to report and I feel fine.

I have to be honest and say I don't think I look as good as I did when I was on. My muscles had a fuller feeling and look. I'd even say that I look smaller now although neither the scales or tape measure agree with this conclusion. My strength took a bit of a dip (not much) about week 3 of my PCT but it seems to have bounced back these past 2 weeks and I am lifting just as heavy as I was while on AAS now in 90% of my lifts. The intensity of my workouts is still good but nowhere near where it was while on cycle.

Overall I am happy though. This cycle has given my physique a "kick up the backside" and really got me to the next level of development. I had definetly hit a plateau after 3.5 yrs of training and going from 120lbs to 219lbs.

Thoughts on the cycle generally:
    I think the cycle went well overall. I am very proud of the way I went about it. I made sure I did my research, starting out investigating AAS very widely and trying to understand what each AAS did and how it worked and the potential risk vs rewards each one could give me. This then allowed me to choose the best AAS for me..ie the ones that would give me what I wanted in terms of fullfilling my goals but at the same time only exposing me to a level of risk I was prepared to take.

I was also pleased with the way I tried to cover every angle and possible side effect. I looked at prostate problems, hair loss, blood pressure, abscesses, gyno etc and formulated a plan to deal with each one eg finding out how abscesses occur, what they look like and how to treat them including knowing which medications are best and where I could reliably get them if needed. I don't think many ppl on this board think about these things and as a consequence panick when something does happen or aren't prepared for it. This is especially true when it comes to something as simple as using an anti e. I don't understand how ppl can use AAS without anti e (except those that don't convert to estrogen ofcourse) or atleast have it on hand and know how to run it if gyno or bloat should occur. I don't mean to rant here but I just think ppl are putting themselves at risk for no good reason.

One thing I would have done better though is to have choosen a better period for my cycle. As it worked out week 2 or 3 (I forget now) of my PCT feel right on the xmas holiday period and the gym was shut so I missed about 4 days of training. This could have been avoided.

Side effects:
    I've divided these into 3 categories:

1. Physical - No real superficial sides here. A very little hair loss (like 5-10 hairs a week) but only in the first 3-4 weeks so I wan't sweating it. No real acne. I had maybe 10-12 spots on various parts of my body throughout the cycle.
    I'm gonna get bloods done in about a months time to make sure everything is OK internally.

2. Phsychological - I was very concerned here because I have suffered from heavy depression in the past. I've never sought medical help for it or taken any medication. I have been very suprised though that both the AAS and even the PCT drugs made me feel really good and positive throughout. Even now I feel really very good mentally.

3. Emotional - Well to start with the PCT drugs didn't affect my emotional state whatsoever. I was really dreading clomid but it worked fine with no sides. This cycle has made me think long and hard about what I specifically want to get out of bodybuilding and reassess my long term bodybuilding goals. I've had to come to terms with a lot of emotional crap (I won't go into) while doing this. But I think now I've got it figured out.

Final thoughts
    It's taken me several days to try and objectively answer this question. The AAS has definetly taken me to the next level and am already looking forward to my next cycle. I would definetly do it again and I know that as long as I'm responsible nothing bad should happen and even if it does I am prepared to take the consequences.

As a final note I'd like to thank all the mods and vets that have put this site together and continue to provide an environment where information is based on truth and experience as opposed to hysteria. Also a thankyou to all that have answered all my threads and provided me with useful information to guide me through my AAS use.

See you in August/September for cycle # 2.

Keep pumping iron!!!!

S

chest6 is offline Banned
    sounds good man..I like the final thoughts

glad to hear you have kept all of your weight

Milky87 is offline Member

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    come on Mikey, worthless? I thought it was very well documented and well thought out. Thanks for the updagtes throught your whole cycle.

RobbieG is offline Member
    I demand a pictures !

mashedp is offline New Member
    ...I know this is an old post, but I think this one is a very good write up through out his entire cycle... ...two thumbs up...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information