Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SaTyR is offline Member
    I think that the rage you feel is indeed real. As apes/humans we needed alot of test to compete with other male apes/humans, or to battle eachother. I think due the injecting of Testosteron, your male instincts take the overhand and sometimes you will feel angry over little things like someone else getting on your nerves.

Physically_Strapped is offline New Member
    what a clown

icedudez is offline Member
    one of my buddies who doesnt even work out took creatine and said " i felt really pissed off all the time, it makes u dead angry",lol

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    I never really expierenced a rage but certian things pissed me off for no appearent reason........like sometimes if i saw like a really fat person eating a big ice cream that would piss me off.. dont kno why tho, doesnt bother me now that im off

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lol....i doubt hes gonna see your post..thread is old school

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i can go on and believe people become more aggressive.

however, you still act the way you want to act, nothing is ever out of your control. using steroids to say, "i can't help flipping my wig" is stupid.

you are in control of your life. if you can't handle your attitude, then you shouldn't be using steroids. IMO.

dananimal is offline Junior Member
    I have to say I have totally experienced rage... And you don't necessarilly realize it in the moment it is happening. Its after you absolutely freak and just can't stop over things that may be absolutely meaningless. Then when your all calmed down your like what the heck was that about??? Well your raging...your anger seems totally justified, its when its over when you realize what an ass you are! Thats what I consider rage.

BigJuiceFreak is offline New Member
    lafayette, ga

dabigguy86 is offline New Member
    man i dont think theres such a thing with tests. maybe with tren , but i cant say from experience.
    man im an angry person naturally. i get rages, where im so fustrated that i get angry that im so angry. i know it sounds dumb, its not like someone cuts me off, that i just fly off. just when a few things go bad in a row then i get nuts, its actually scary to think about sitting here calmly.
    three years of anger management have helped.
    but when im juicing im just mellow as. no rages at all!
    my point is if anyone should be a ****er on gear its me. and i am quite the opposite.

stopping and closing your eyes and counting to ten, helps.
    just think before u act. no excuses, juice or no juice!

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    only time i seem to ever get irritatted is if i go more than two hours without eating.

People who have a wife and kid and a short temper and decide to do roids should take a vacation by themselves and do so. I'm saying this from personal experience.
    The stresses of everyday family life coupled by a high androgen like tren for example can make you do things you really will regret. (if your a nervous short-tempered guy)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information