flyspyder is offline Junior Member

235-255 bulking cycle

6' 235 lbs about 12% bf...
    1 gram doses of deca bi weekly.... so 2grams a week. yes i know of libido problems with deca... if they arise... ive got prop handy.. and tren , and eq, and d bol, and winny, and enan, and var, and... yeah u get the idea... anyway... i'm starting my log...

day 1... 234 lbs
    feeling horny and great
    1000mg deca.
    150mg prop
    Last edited by flyspyder; 07-26-2006 at 11:59 PM.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    WoW broo....why so much gear?

Post stats, cycle experience please?

Date of Birth:
    November 16, 1984

hmm........

You are wayyy too young to be running all those compounds and especially at those crazy ass doses your taking them!

I'm speechless

bah... rubbish....

3rd cycle.

drol, tren /prop, tren/prop.

last one was a wash due to strep throat getting in the way.
    compared to some... its a quite conservative figure... i like short heavy cycles.

too many compounds man, you'll benefit more from just 2 or 3. I get very irritable and depressed on too much.

learn to read bro... how many compunds did i say i was taking? i said i HAD just about everything

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by SHOCKER2; 09-26-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOCKER2
    Hes running one compund to start with... lol

I know this guy personally, actually he's one of my best friends I have known for a long time and a very very smart person that has also done a lot of research from reading to asking people that know there stuff. I see so much bashing on this forum I am not saying on this post of his but you know sometimes people just open there mouths for no reason, but I guess that happens a lot when you get on these online forums. Maybe he wants to take body building at a competing level you don't know... Let's see what happens with this cycle, you live and you learn on things and he's willing to take his chances on doing this kind amount of juice but you know what, only time will show and tell what happens.

Most day in these ages people will go against what you say even if you give them advice on something, you got to live and experience in order to learn it seems anymore people just don't take advice like thy used to it seems this world is a lot different now. I am the same age as my friend is here (21) I love body building I just don't workout I train people from time to time help people in many other ways in how to get in shape, u know what if thy don't want my advice then so be it, maybe one day thy will look back and say hey I should of listen to that person but you know what maybe thy will say I am glad I didn't listen to that person, u just don't know. I have experience steroids myself already and I do what I feel is right.

I hope his cycle works out great and you know if someone else used this cycle maybe it wont work for them like it did him or vise versa. It will be interesting to see his results from this cycle I hope thy are great.
    Anything in bold you stated....I listed the respnoses to your comments.

If that was true he wouldn't be on his 3rd cycle at only the age of 21! Hm..very smart!

No one is Bashing no one. Just stating our opinions about THE TRUTH. If you cant take it then no need to be here? cuz our honest opinions are being stated. Were not going to say "yeahh bro your 21 fukkin A why dont you inject your self with anything and everything so you get big dude" etcc (you get the idea)

I opened my mouth cuz like I said earlier....at 21 running all those compounds it's crazy and I'm not just going to stand by and say "knock your self out big guy" He made a post for oppinions and answers (which is what hes getting) but proper ones.

Even if he wants to become a body builder ? boohoo I dont care hes too young to be running all those compunds and especially at that age! (for the 100th time)

Then tell him to knock him self out! Yes you live and learn from your mistakes I agree but why should you have to make a stupid mistake in order to learn from it? "mistake is not a mistake if you learn from it" but if were here telling him to not make that mistake then why would he go ahead and make that mistake ?..just to say I learned from it?.

and for the 101st time.... theres only one compound in my cycle adding the 2nd today... and pulling that out before the 4th week.

i've done enough rese4arch that i'm not asking for advise... i'm just showing what a 2g of deca cycle can do with proper diet. i'm trying new things. finding out what works and what doesnt... our bodies all respond differntly. my workout regiment gives me killer gains but most poepl wouldnt see much gains (upperbody one day lower body next, upper, then lower, then 3 days rest) working this way.... this is what this forum is about... learning.

2g a week is a high dose to some and incredibly small to others... guys like pinnacle laugh at 2g....

and according to your public profile... your 21... so what are YOU doing on this forum? not juicing i hope?

anyway with my haterblockers on....

day 2
    inject- 150mg prop
    weight- 235
    feeling- same as i did the day before.. horny and weak

pre cycle pics????????

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyder
    and according to your public profile... your 21... so what are YOU doing on this forum? not juicing i hope?

anyway with my haterblockers on....

day 2
    inject- 150mg prop
    weight- 235
    feeling- same as i did the day before.. horny and weak

and if you kept on reading then under aas it says none = no experience = natty!!

Btw genius...this site doesn't only offer aas info. It has varitiey of good info such as diet, training etcc not just aas. so even if I was 18 I could be here reading about diet, training and helping newbies with aas questions out. I have enough knowledge, research about aas in order to give advice.

mehhh I could care less shoot your self up and see what happends in the long run

then quit bickering and stay out of the thread....

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyder
    then quit bickering and stay out of the thread....
    Yeah less drama guys and more liftin. It will make you happier in the long run.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Pics? Then we could see if you'd look physically ready for 2g deca a week. I dont see the point of running a short cycle and not run NPP..

lol i'll get some pics.... i'm 6' 235 and about 10-12% bf.... whats to say who is or isnt ready ?

day 4
    inject- 1000mg nandrolone decanoate, ditched the prop who cares how slow this shits in my system... tired of being sore
    weight- 233
    feeling- same old same old... damn slow ester gears....

rd53 is offline Junior Member
    I would also like some pics, and i'll stick around for the end result as well!

i'll get some pics as soon as i can... no digi except for the camera phone and ive got no way to transfer pics

day 8...

inject- 1000mg deca
    weight- 239 who knows... maybee its water retention? but my weights been steady around this... yesterday was 241!

pretty much booring at this stage... nothing exciting goin on. did a set of 10 reps of dumbell press with the 120's.... nothing spectacular... ronnie does 200's... i suck.

today makes week 2... as expected little gains without the stuff in my syst yet. lol anyway holding steady at 240... took some pics with my razr today... well see if i can upload em. i'm lost to how i gained 5 lbs last week... musta been water retention or something. feeling good and strong though

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    So what's your gameplan? Are you just gonna run Deca at 2 grams a week until you reach 255, or did you have something else in mind? Should be kickin in good soon, good luck.

hmm still waiting for those pics

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Although i understand your goals if you wanna compete. I,m at that level myself. But you really dont wanna be running this high dosages yet. Your body will burn out. You can grow on less you know. Its a good thing you use only one or two compounds but this dosage can be dealt with. I think you could get the same results with less. I dont have any complaints about the age though... We all have our own goals in life if you wanna compete i can understand you start AAS at a younger age... And i cant say 21 is all that bad. Dont get me wrong i would def have something against the use of AAS on a age like 16-18 or even younger. But some of us start training for bodybuilding on a young age and prolly had years of expierence with diet and training when we hit our early 20,s. And he.. if you wanna compete or go pro... A mens gotto do what a mens gotto do.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    You can email your camera phone pics to yourself and then post them.

I agree with the Vets here regarding dosages, no test with the deca and such, but I'm willing to see your results.

Pics would really help.....

i'm interestedin seeing how the deca actually affects my body without any test... its a big part of this cycle. ive got test on hand if problems come up... so far so good... sitting at 243... i'm not sure where the initial weight gain came from.. i'm not bloated at all. my weight fluctuates a good deal on average anyway. the other day i was 238... next day 243... so who knows

cool man. just be carefull.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    Although i understand your goals if you wanna compete. I,m at that level myself. But you really dont wanna be running this high dosages yet. Your body will burn out. You can grow on less you know. Its a good thing you use only one or two compounds but this dosage can be dealt with. I think you could get the same results with less. I dont have any complaints about the age though... We all have our own goals in life if you wanna compete i can understand you start AAS at a younger age... And i cant say 21 is all that bad. Dont get me wrong i would def have something against the use of AAS on a age like 16-18 or even younger. But some of us start training for bodybuilding on a young age and prolly had years of expierence with diet and training when we hit our early 20,s. And he.. if you wanna compete or go pro... A mens gotto do what a mens gotto do.
    agreed. with your stats, i dont see a problem with using AAS.and 21years old is NOT all that badto use AAS. not alot of memebers here are 240 pounds at 6' (DIESEL)and ALOT of memebers here just like to TALK. i'm 6'2 and 224 pounds at 11%bf ,my goal is same as yours to get to 250 range.so good luck to you and be careful. i'll be following this tread.

Wow I love deca .....my favorite compound. I have never heard of a dose that high but hey I don't compete. I'm just 6'1 248 11%bf
    I am really looking forward to reading this it takes balls to tell people on this site you are going to run deca only....they get all pissy if you don't run test. Good for you have fun and grow grow grow..... not the route I would take but hey whatever floats your boat...........enjoy! please update as to how you will run PCT as well!!!

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    damn..haha..

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Post up some pics and keep us updated.. I'm lookin foward to seein how this works out. What's your plans for pct?

Thread Information