marlin is offline New Member

Newbie needing advice

Hello guys what a great site.I am looking for advice on what I should stack Deca 250 with. I used Deca qv 300 2 years ago just one cc a week with pretty good results.I wish I would have found this site first so I could have done it correctly.I read the info on deca on here and didnt know anything about using test or anything after the cycle was over to help my natural testosterone kickstart.Any info will be greatly appreciated.I would like to try again the correct way thanks alot.....Im 5ft 8 185 lbs and train 4 to 5 days a week..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Welcome marlin. How old are you?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

answer all the green questions below and we can help you better. Sust isn't the best choice but you can use it. I would NOT do deca alone...

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    agree with sman

Sorry about that. My age is 33 im 5ft 8 I weigh 185 lbs and body fat is pretty low.I am looking to bulk up at least 15 lbs if possible.I am still working on my diet but I try to eat 32 grams of protein every 3 hours when Im working out.I got sidetracked pretty bad with Katrina in Biloxi last year and want to start my new year early the right way if possible.I did the deca 300 a couple years ago and had pretty good results being my first time.I had no idea there was so many different options until I stumbled onto this site.From reading other posts I definitely could use some advice on what to use with deca and what type of postcycle stuff I need to use when I get off.I appreciate any info as Im tired of hearing the wrong ways apparantly on the street. Thanks Alot,Marlin

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you insist on using Deca again, I would stack it with some testosterone . Probably Test Enanthate .
    BUT FIRST
    you need to learn and understand what PCT is . There is an entire forum devoted to just that. So before you think about doing another cycle check it out and make sure you get the MOST IMPORTANT part of the cycle before you ever start

here is the link: http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Thanks Sman I appreciate the help.I am open to using something different but that is what I currently have right now.I am going to check out that link on PCT and try to get all the right info before I start anything instead of going at it blind like I did last time.I appreciate your help...Marlin

napoleon is offline Banned
    Bro don't use Deca Alone!!!

That would suck.

Nap

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Im thinking about going with TEST CYP. and Equipoise for my very first cycle. Somewhere between 250 and 400mg/week of each. Would this be a good first cycle or should I start out with just TEST. I plan on taking Nolva and Proviron during the cycle and Clomid and possibly Nolvadex or Letro for my PCT. Any suggestions would be great.

B.G.

sstng is offline New Member

Exclamation i need some major help in a lot of issues

I have a lot of questions and need many answers first i'll start with this. i'm 6ft 1in. 230lbs. wear a 34 in. waist and have a lot of knowledge in how to eat what to eat when to eat for my size how to lean down and bulk up with supplements you find at a gnc which is where i work. My main question is i only know a limited amount on what to take as far as anabolic steroids in that deca good for building muscle winstrol good for leaning out and as far as sus or test usually go with ethenate so you don't hold as much water. I guess i want to know what to take to get better gains and about 20lbs. of lean muscle in a period of time where its not too noticable to others say a girlfriend but that i can tell that i'm growing. I have no idea of amounts i should use also i don't need nor want visable side effects or atlest very very little i.e. gyno,deca dick, acne. I do professional wrestling so testing will be a very little problem but like i had said before i don't want to be off the wall with test flowing through my veins at 1,000cc or whatever it is got that from my boss. I'm not very fluid in the language because this is a first but i need absolute help i don't want to lose my dreams when i could have dosed a little to achieve them.

typical diet to gain lean muscle that i do (i realize i will need a hell of a lot more protein when i dose with deca and test my metabolism will be a lot higher and i will definitely eat every two to three hours.

typical day would be for me 4 small meals, two protein shakes meal replacements

1)breakfast-one scoop and a half whey protein power with two cups skim milk lactaid to keep the bloating down

2)mid-morning breakfast- usually one cup oats with scoop of 24gm protein powder skim lactaid milk with 1 tablespoon peanut butter(organic peanut butter) 42 grms protein 54 grms carbs

2)lunch-extra lean ground beef burger about 23gms of protein with 100%wheat bagel(13grms of protein), two pieces of fat free sharp chedder cheese(4grms a slice) 44 grms protein 52 grms carbs

3)after lunch-skinless, boneless chicken breast with wheat bagel and two slices fat free sharp chedder cheese total 40 grms protein 52 grms carbs

4)before workout-40 grms protein 100 grms carbs some simple sugars some complex(usually a scoop of weight gainer) to give a little kick to my workout to get me going mixed in a shake

5)recover meal- usually a mass recovery drink by ABB (purple bottle) 35grms protein 60grms simple and complex carbs simple to spike insulin levels and make me eat another actual food meal before bed.

6)before bed-6 egg whites and two whole eggs 36 grms protein plus a half of cup of oats 5 grms protein and 27grms complex carbs

the reason for the carbs being about the same with my protein is because my job is not very physically demanding i work at gnc but on days i workout i take a little more especially before i workout most carbs in my diet are wheat or complex carbs

theres an example of my diet i always eat almost perfectly clean except for pizza cravings which i stop by eating a fit and delicious pizza from pizza hut with grilled chicken on it (thin and crispy crust with grilled chicken)

as you can see i'm pretty knowledgable on my food choices i'm out on left field when it comes to the juice

if anyone could help me with amounts and product names i know where to get them i just need amounts, the days to take them, how many times a day, also how long to say on them and what to take after my doses as far as is prescription novedex sound good? i know i'm asking a huge favor to whoever can help me out but it will be very appreciated

thank you for all of your time i need this more than you will ever know

sstng

Thread Information