irondawg725 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 - 1st Cycle

I'm (6'5 275lb @ 19% bf) currently in my 4th week of my 1st cycle:

Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week (inject Sunday and Wednesday). I've gained 10 lbs so far with a 3200 cal a day diet with one cheat meal a week

I haven't really noticed anything until today. Today was my Squat day. I normally do box squats. I work up to a max squat on a 15" box for a single. I thought I would probably stop at around 545 today, but when I hit that for 3 I knew something was going on. I kept going until I hit 665 for a single. I'm thinking that the test is starting to kick in. Any thoughts?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah week 4-5 i started seeing gains... i didn't notice weight till 4-5 but bit before that my strenght went up alot...got any pics

veteran_47 is offline New Member
    thats good news cuz I haven't felt really anything yet on my current cycle either.started to wonder if my stuff was legit. just hit week 3 of 250 mg Sus EOD with 300 mgs of Deca evey third day. my last weight check ( last friday) was up 5 lbs. tomorrow will be my weight check day again. good luck with your cycle. will follow your progress!

4 weeks in on a 500mg cycle of Sustanon 250

Like I said in above post, I just started noticing gains this week.

I deadlifted tonight and could really tell something was going on. I worked up to my work set of 675 for 3 sets of 3. I've never been able to get 3 reps, but tonight I got 3 sets of 3.

Everyone keeps telling me just wait a couple of more weeks and you'll be through the roof.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    6'5.....275lbs....why is it you need gear?? lol

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^thats what i was thinking too. lol have you got any pics irondawg??? if so post em up

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Jesus dude, your huge!!!!!!

I like sus 250 I did it on my first cycle, didnt know what I was doing but I got my squat to were it was before I broke my leg in a matter of weeks and Im happy to report I can dunk a basketball again thanks to it. I didnt see really any improvement until about the 5th week. Then all of a sudden I started noticing huge muscle pumps and when I benched it felt like someone was pushing the bar up with me.

I'm hoping to get a digital camera for Christmas so I can post pics.

I know I'm big, but I still want to cut bf. This is actually the smallest I've been in a while. I played footbal in college and was 330. I got tired of carry that amount of weight, so I got down to 265.

I'm taking the sus for the added strength. I compete in powerlifting and wanted to see what kind of results I could get with it. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by irondawg725
    I'm hoping to get a digital camera for Christmas so I can post pics.

I know I'm big, but I still want to cut bf. This is actually the smallest I've been in a while. I played footbal in college and was 330. I got tired of carry that amount of weight, so I got down to 265.

I'm taking the sus for the added strength. I compete in powerlifting and wanted to see what kind of results I could get with it. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the coming weeks.

where did you play??

I played at a small school in Pennslyvania. I would rather not say because the school was really small and someone reading this could probably tell who I was if they knew the school. I graduated from their in 94. I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything, but I'm in a profession now that would frown upon what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by irondawg725
    I played at a small school in Pennslyvania. I would rather not say because the school was really small and someone reading this could probably tell who I was if they knew the school. I graduated from their in 94. I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything, but I'm in a profession now that would frown upon what I'm doing.
    gotcha!! after I posted my question, I thought the same thing. keep us posted on your progress.

Stats as of 12/27:

6'5" 278lbs (gained 13lbs in 5 weeks)
    bf% - haven't had it tested since week one (going to get it tested next week)

Bench workout from today:

Floor presses: worked up to 3 singles of 475 (these equate to about 1 1/2 board)
    *these felt really easy; I'm thinking I was good for at least 10-15 lbs more

Incline BB - 3x12 w/225lbs
    Skull Crushers w/ Straight Bar(45lbs) - 3x10 w/175lbs
    Lying Db Ext. - 3x10 w/80lbs
    Lat PD - 3x12 w/200lbs

That was it. I can really feel it kicking in. Almost all of these lifts were PRs. My best bench is 495lbs with a bench shirt and today I did a 475 raw floor press.

Squats:

15" Box - warm up sets, 1 set of 665x3

Pause Squats (butt about 2" from the ground with a 3 sec. pause)- 3 sets of 315x6

Good Mornings- 3 sets of 225x8

Leg Curls- 3sets of 200x12

Leg Ext - 3 sets of 200x12

Low Rows - 3 sets of 200x10

AB Work

Workout felt good.

Saturday (12/30)- Back Day

Deads off a 3" box- 405x12 3 sets (felt really light but gave my lower back a good pump)

Wide Grip Low Rows - 200x10 3 sets
    Back Extensions w 135lbs on BB- 3x6
    Face Pulls - Full Stack (not sure how much) 3x15

Stopped here because back was wore out

Weight this morning was 280; I can't stop eating because I'm always hungry; I'm eating clean for the most part (95% of the time)

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the log. Keep eating. Any pics?

Thread Information