Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kwozza is offline Junior Member

First cycle completed. Newbies read.

If you are an expert, don't read this because you will probably find hundreds of mistakes that I made while on cycle and during PCT. This thread is basically for newbies to read so they know exactly what to expect when doing a first cycle. It took me about 18 months of reading on this website so gather the (limited) knowledge I have so I plan to put it all on show in here.

I have been training at the gym for about 5 years however well over 12 months of that has been to do rehab for my shoulder during which I lost heaps of muscle mass which is why I turned to steroids . I wanted to get back to where I would have been if I hadn't hurt my shoulder.

I'm not a big guy, 5'11'', and my build is pretty darn thin. I put on a fair bit of muscle naturally before my shoulder so I figured I had a reasonable base to start steroids from. Now I should point out that many people believe doing steroids too early can limit the amount of total size you can put on but I never plan to be a superhuge guy. I play football (Australian rules) so I need to be athletic as well so it didn't bother me too much that I couldn't end up like Arnie one day.

Cycle

200mg testosterone enanthate (test e) per week for nine weeks.
    I injected 100mg every 3.5 days.

Injecting

Test e needs to be injected every 3.5 days so I did it wednesday nights and sunday mornings.

My first injection was done by a friend who I got the gear from. My plan was to get him to jab me everytime because there was no way I was going to be able to do it myself. When it was time for my second shot, he was away for the weekend so I had to do it myself. I loaded up the needle and tried to do it but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It took me probably 20 minutes of weighing up whether I should just stop the cycle after one shot or keep going doing it myself. In the end I just did it and it wasn't that bad! I was so nervous that I forgot to aspirate but I didn't care because I had done the first shot.

Every shot after that got easier and easier, even to the point where I was getting that good at it, I almost enjoyed doing it. I would get excited when it was an injecting day and get a kick out of doing it.

After about 6 weeks the needle started hurting as it went in. My skin had gotten harder at the injection sites (both glutes) so i had to put a bit of extra pressure on the needle to push it in. Once it was about halfway in I would hit another bit of hard tissue (i'm assuming scar tissue?) and it hurt a fair bit to push through but it was only for a second or so and once it was in there was no pain at all.

These are the steps of how I injected. I'm not saying you should do it this way, it's just the way I did it.

1. clean steroid vial and injection site with an alcoholic wipe
    2. attach large needle to syringe (i used a 21 gauge I think)
    3. Draw in as many cc's/ml of air equal to the amount of steroid you plan to inject. I was doing 1 cc so I would draw in 1cc of air
    4. Put needle into vial and push in the air. If you don't do this you won't be able to extract the juice because of a vacuum in the vial.
    5. Draw out the required amount of juice and pull out the needle
    6. There is still some juice in the needle so draw back a little bit more until you have some air in the syringe.
    7. Change needle to a smaller one (i think I used 25 gauge)
    8. Squeeze out a little bit of juice to lube the needle
    9. Flick syringe with your finger to remove air bubbles
    10. put the needle in
    11. aspirate (pull back on the plunger a tiny bit. if you get blood you have to start again. if it's air it's ok) I found it really hard to aspirate at first but got used to it in the end
    12. inject the juice slowly at around 1cc every 30 seconds
    13. pull out the needle
    14. use another alcohol wipe to clean the area

I injected into my glutes for the duration of the cycle. Wednesday's I did right glute, Sunday's was the left glute. I injected in the outer upper part of my arse.

Side Effects

I got a lot hairier all over and was very snappy. I'd even smash the steering wheel if I just missed a set of lights at times. My nuts shrunk a fair bit but I still had a decent sized load and I was horny pretty much all the time.

PCT (Post cycle Therapy)

This is the most important part of doing a cycle. Without any PCT you will most likely lose all your gains and end up with bitch tits (gyno).

Now that you have stopped injecting testosterone , you need to tell your body to start producing it again. Clomid does this for you. It will raise your testosterone levels to normal but it won't elevate them above normal so don't bother trying.

When you finish your cycle you have a whole lot of estrogen running through your system. You need to make your body as immune as possible to estrogen. You do this by taking Nolvadex which blocks the estrogen receptors. You will still have high levels of estrogen but your body won't utilise it, which is good.

I live in Australia so the only place I could think of getting Clomid and Nolvadex is from AR-R .com. They send it out and if it gets picked up by customs they will just resend it.

From my reading I learned that you should start PCT 14 days after the last injection of test e. I did this taking 20mg Nolvadex and 100mg Clomid everyday. I did Nolva for three weeks and Clomid for only 12 days (because a friend of mine didn't order his clomid so I had to give him half of mine). Nolvadex has a mint taste and I noticed no side effects from it but Clomid was the exact opposite. It burns going down and tastes like crap! Side effects from Clomid included blurred vision and the feeling that I was on a ship at sea. Whenever I sat still it felt like i was moving up and down. I also waxed my chest around the time I started PCT and I developed a rash. It looked like my chest was covered with ingrown hairs but there were none to be found. It went away about a week after I finished PCT.

Gains

I put on about 11 pounds from my cycle. I also cut up big time, losing some body fat so I think it's fair to say I gained about 13 or 14 pounds of muscle. My biceps increased by 3cm! I had people coming up to me from all over the place saying how big I look. I gained a lot more respect from a lot of the bigger guys at my gym, some of which even ask my advice now on new exercises and programs. In addition to this I had a guy come up and ask how I got so cut up, it's fantastic.

Next time

I plan to do another cycle, probably my last one, in a few months. A rule of thumb is to be off steroids as long as you are on them. I am going to do a stack of test e and deca I think although the test worked so well for me by itself I might just up the dose on that, I don't know yet.

I also expected the steroids to do a lot of the work on their own. While I knew I had to work hard and eat properly, I didn't realise that without the hard work, proper diet and heaps of sleep, you won't gain a single pound. I know now a lot more about how to live when on cycle so hopefully I can carry it over and make more gains next time.

Feel Free to ask me any questions about my cycle but don't ask for advice because even though I have been reading for 18 months on this topic, I am still very new and have limited knowledge.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    stats would be nice

Phil ORourke is offline Junior Member
    nice thread buddy,very interesting.

Manpretty is offline Member
    im suprised you gained off of 200mg/week

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    im suprised you gained off of 200mg/week
    First cycle, freash receptors, prolly decently low body fat. I would guess a nice diet, maybe not perfect.

You dont have to shoot 1000mg to see results.

2 months, 11 lbs. There was more at work than the gear, the gear just boosted his gains, confidense and stamina in the gym is my guess. I would say he had a good lifestyle and workout routine and plenty of rest to allow his body to build.

Geezy is offline Associate Member
    thanks for sharing your results, good info to know.

custcdngsxr is offline New Member
    Very nice thread, haven't done my first cycle yet but do have all the gear to start in the new year.

Spangler12 is offline New Member
    Good info to know thanks for sharing your results too

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kwozza
    8. Squeeze out a little bit of juice to lube the needle
    9. Flick syringe with your finger to remove air bubbles
    Flick first then push the plunger a little. Gets air out and lubes the needle.

However, neither is needed. You would have to inject a LOT of directly into a vein or artery to do any damage.

Nice log, thanks for the info!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nice post dude and pretty much accurate as well. The only bit that is wrong is that your next cycle wont be your last !! Also in your next cycle try shooting in your qauds, I put it off for years and when I did it I was amazed at how easy it was, and it will also give you extra sites to chose from and give the scsar tissue a chance to recover

jbarkley is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Nice post dude and pretty much accurate as well. The only bit that is wrong is that your next cycle wont be your last !! Also in your next cycle try shooting in your qauds, I put it off for years and when I did it I was amazed at how easy it was, and it will also give you extra sites to chose from and give the scsar tissue a chance to recover
    Yep, plus there's more nerve endings in the glutes so the quad is actually less painful.....

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    nice post dude... very intreseting... hahah Kale is right, probably wont be your last

siimjim13 is offline New Member
    nice info on here. Im bran new to this stuff too. I have been hanging around the boards reading as much as possible trying to soak it all in. I''m Doing my research i need to get started on my first cycle. I was just wondering
    how much you weighed before your cycle, ur bf% before and after, and if you had any before and after pics. nice post

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Congrad on your Cycle Dude

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    nice info bro

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I remember all the injection prep work....now I just fill, stab, push, and wipe off with tp. I have gotten so lazy

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn glute to glute. Rotate it up. Old thread.. i know but do sumthin like this

left quad, left delt, right quad, right delt, left glute, right glute repeat

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    very nice! im gonna do this cycle too, not now, but as soon as i order my stuff im gonna do the exact thing

100mg of clomid ED 1stweek, then 50mg ED for weeks, also the nolva

and im also gonna do the Test E., but how was your concentration? 250 or 500? im takin if you did 2 shots it would have been 250 right?

and yo got hairier? where? how bout the acne?

oh anothre thing.... is it true that your "phallum" (sp?) gotten a bit bigger? or thats bs? phallum(sp?) meaning male sex organ :-P

PS - got any before and after pics?
    Last edited by DaIllstPlaya; 03-01-2007 at 05:03 PM.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^He hasn't been on since he posted that (three month's ago) and no, your d*ck won't grow on a cycle.

my cousins did get longer he said n a bit thicker, nothing crazy, but yes a noticible change, i mean come on, who knows there own better than there own? he said it did so i dunno..... maybe since he lost so much fat it just got more tight down there and muscular that an extra inch that was hiding in BF came out

i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    maybe since he lost so much fat it just got more tight down there and muscular that an extra inch that was hiding in BF came out
    That's probably it, the penis is not a muscle so you can't expect it to grow from anabolics.

why cant i PM yet

philippi333 is offline New Member
    actually your penis is a muscle. but it wont grow

yea i kinda got a different look at how it could happen

they jus prob shed some fat down there causing there extra inch hidden by the fat to come out

Quote Originally Posted by philippi333
    actually your penis is a muscle. but it wont grow
    Nah man, all it's consits of is spongy tissue and blood vessels, check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_spongiosum

bump nice log

Great log man and 11 pounds are good gains
    cheers

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    great post. too bad he has not been back on.

my cousin gained 24lbs from his deca only cycle

no pct, no working, no diet, just mc donalds, jack in the box, counterstrike 24/7, and alot of sex with his GF

hwo cna i ask this guy quesons when he hasnt looged on in forever?

W415H is offline New Member
    Side Effects

I got a lot hairier all over and was very snappy. I'd even smash the steering wheel if I just missed a set of lights at times. My nuts shrunk a fair bit but I still had a decent sized load and I was horny pretty much all the time.

----------------------------------------------------

I still consider my self to be a young guy and the size of my testicles really doen't bother me but is the shrinkage permanent? I mean just out of curiosity what would be the long term effect be of this if any? How much damage could a cycle like this do? Not worried about the size maybe the lack of function would be a better way to put it.

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    great info... thanxx

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    do tesitcals stay shrunk? or do they eventually go back to normal?

madmustang is offline Junior Member
    very good info i am on my third week of the same but 450 a week.
    Last edited by madmustang; 09-29-2007 at 10:07 AM.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    bump for mods or vet info... sounds weird he "thinks he used 25g" trust me you know your needle size.. sounds like he probably gained the 11bs naturally i dont think it was from test... i would suggest reading newbie thread for proper cycle and pct... i dont think clomid and nolva is needed personally for 200mg ew of test e is needed... imo

Wow, didn't expect such a big response to this thread. I'm glad I was able to help people out somewhat.

I still can't PM because of my post count but I'll be on here a lot more so feel free to put up any questions you have in here and I'll answer them.

In answer to some questions above, I was on a very good diet with junk food thrown in once or twice a week. My body fat went down from 13% to 10.5% but it went up a little during and shortly after my PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    haha you were right, I have now done three cycles, all just on test e because it works a treat for me.

I have thought about doing a quad shot but, like you, I just keep putting it off. Maybe I will try it on my next cycle. It's upper/outer of quad right? How far around the side of your leg do you go? As far round as the ITB?

I'm thinking about a stack next time but before I do that I need a new supplier. My guy has gone to jail! Damn Australia being a nanna country! Can't do anything!
    Last edited by kwozza; 02-18-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo27 View Post
    do tesitcals stay shrunk? or do they eventually go back to normal?
    At the end of my PCT they were restored to normal size.

A friend of mine did the same cycle but chose not to do a PCT. 3 Months later he still thought his nuts were smaller than normal. Lost a lot of gains too.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002 View Post
    bump for mods or vet info... sounds weird he "thinks he used 25g" trust me you know your needle size.. sounds like he probably gained the 11bs naturally i dont think it was from test...
    I did use a 25g needle. At the time I was writing the report, I couldn't remember exactly what it was.

Maybe it was all natural but I didn't train any harder or longer than usual and I had a similar diet, although I seemed to have more of an appetite whilst on cycle.
    Last edited by kwozza; 02-18-2008 at 10:11 PM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dang kwozza you been gone from this thread for a straight year huh?! Well welcome back! I'm thinking of a low dose test cycle myself soon (250mg/wk). Hey, those last 2 cycles you did, did you up the test? What were they like.

Yeah, to be honest, this thread didn't get looked at for a while after I posted it so I never checked it. I've been coming back to this site almost daily, just without logging in. I usually just sit on here and read for a couple of hours.

I upped the test on my last two cycles. 200mg/wk was the first one, 300mg/wk the second and 400mg/wk for the third. I gained the most weight during the 300mg cycle but lost the most fat in my first cycle. I don't know why I didn't gain more in the 400mg cycle. It was the same stuff out of the same bladder, and I thought I was doing everything right but I just didn't gain all that much from it. Maybe it is time to do a stack.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's very interesting. I've heard it said that first cycle is the best, and also have to up doses and/or add compounds (stack) to keep getting gains. But that's great those small doses gave you results. I feel starting off light gives you more leway to build upon during next several cycles. Most here recommend starting at 500mg/wk.

Cheers!
    Last edited by ecto9; 02-18-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information