Thread: my dnp log

NewVader is offline Associate Member

my dnp log

I have 250 mg crystal dnp = 187.5mg dnp/cap

day 1 1cap in the morning, only thing felt is slight headhache

day 2 1 cap, same, maybe breathing a bit more heavilly? not sure if yes really minor

day 3 1 cap, a bit of sweating when walking or training, but very minor

day 4 1 cap, was my cheating day, pigged out, no sweating afterwards, maybe just slightly warm in bed but no sweat pool or anything like that, at some point I had to cover myself with the sheets (here the temp is high 50s at night high 60s daytime)

day 5 1 cap moring, 1 cap evening, Tot 375 mg dnp,a bit of sweating while training, nothing major. In bed I had very minor sweat in between my legs when sleeping on the side with one leg on top of the other one ( the sweat was just where they where touching) again at some point I used a blankit to cover myself up cause i was getting cold

day 6 1 cap morning for now, will take another one, feel nothing

piss is more yellow and cum is yellowsih too

so far the ONLY noticeble side effect is that I lost a bit of strength in the gym....like what I would do with 80lb dumbells now I do with 75..

let's put is this way: if someone were feeding me dnp with me not aware of it, I woundn't have noticed anything strange at all.

I will not bump the dose anywas, this is more than the dose that was used in the original studies (75 mg more) and I believe it's plenty....I am not looking to bump the dosage till I have side effects

will keep you posted

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    Iìm interested please keep us updated... Your starting wheight?

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    I had no real sweats until day 6 when I went up to 3 caps a day.

Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    I had no real sweats until day 6 when I went up to 3 caps a day.
    I 'll stay at 2 caps even if I keep having no sides...actually if I get even slight sides I'll go back to 1/day....I was planning to do 21 days at 1 cap day anyways and bumped only cause I really did not feel a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by acciaio
    Iìm interested please keep us updated... Your starting wheight?

I am 5.11 and been clean for over 4 years...
    started at 197lb and 11% bf, but weight fluctuates, I think I am actually 200lb right now...I do see water retention on my abs

Yeah, I see water retention anywhere I store alot of fat. I'm going down to 2caps. the sweating is rediculas.

ok I completed my 6th day, and it was my 2nd day at 2 caps/day....nothing!
    today I feel even less than I felt yesterday...just this light headache....
    now I usually dont sweat a lot...like in the gym I never drench my shirt no matter how hard I train, but when it is very hot I usually sewat a lot on my forehead, and this time nothing...

does the fact that I am not sweating mean that dnp is not working as efficiently?
    what are other signs of it working? my breathing is a little heavier, but nothing major...
    anyone? Concilliator?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    only your second day at 2 caps, wait until day 4-5 before you decide if its working or not. Dosage will build gradually due to 36 hour half life. Dont be tempted to up the dose until then. My friend did exactly that and ended up with heatstroke,

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    only your second day at 2 caps, wait until day 4-5 before you decide if its working or not. Dosage will build gradually due to 36 hour half life. Dont be tempted to up the dose until then. My friend did exactly that and ended up with heatstroke,

thanks for the warning, I wont build it up, i just read a long paper and decided keep doing what I thought I was going to do: 300mg/day (which in my case is 2 caps 1 day, a cap the next and repeat..)

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp64-c2.pdf

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    day like 14 now and its an inferno for me. 7 days to go.

ok, last night I felt it.
    but I must say that I have been misleaded in my expectations. I was expecting to be in a pool of sweat and either because it's not that hot here or either because I am not a sweaty person, that never happened. I did wake up at some point where I was sweating a little bit. Taking the blanket off made me stop sweating immediately. What I did feel instead was hard breathing. I think that is the sing that I am taking too much (for my goals). Today (day 7) I will only take 1 cap and then I will take 2 every other day (bringing the average daily dose to 280 mg/day). I'll keep it that way if I see that the hard breathing subsides (as It has this morning) if it comes back I'll simply go back to 1 cap/day.
    From the papers I have read on people hospitalized from dnp use I undestand you dont really have to feel like total shit (at least not until the last day) to be in danger. So I just dont want to push it.

lol give it a few days

Quote Originally Posted by NewVader
    ok, last night I felt it.
    but I must say that I have been misleaded in my expectations. I was expecting to be in a pool of sweat and either because it's not that hot here or either because I am not a sweaty person, that never happened. I did wake up at some point where I was sweating a little bit. Taking the blanket off made me stop sweating immediately. What I did feel instead was hard breathing. I think that is the sing that I am taking too much (for my goals). Today (day 7) I will only take 1 cap and then I will take 2 every other day (bringing the average daily dose to 280 mg/day). I'll keep it that way if I see that the hard breathing subsides (as It has this morning) if it comes back I'll simply go back to 1 cap/day.
    From the papers I have read on people hospitalized from dnp use I undestand you dont really have to feel like total shit (at least not until the last day) to be in danger. So I just dont want to push it.

day 7th i went back to 1 cap only today. No sweats no heavy breathing...just my weight is stuck at 198, I hope to see this miracle in the mirrowr after I stop in a week or so...

day 7th i went back to 1 cap only today. No sweats no heavy breathing...just my weight is stuck at 198, I hope to see this miracle in the mirrowr after I stop in a week or so...
    Don't expect to see Brad Pitt.

No offense, but I find a lot of people relying more and more on pills as opposed to cardio and diet, which will always be the most effective thing for fat loss.

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    New Vader aren't you taking anti-oxidant or some other supplemnts along with DNP ?... I read in many posts that they are reccommended to fight the DNP sides

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Don't expect to see Brad Pitt.

No offense, but I find a lot of people relying more and more on pills as opposed to cardio and diet, which will always be the most effective thing for fat loss.
    Well cardio and diet are key and the safest but not the most effective. Dnp definitly is. i get what your saying though,

Hey jack, could you lose weight even on days you over eat. B/c friday and saturday I went off my diet. Also the bloat seems to be worse as the day progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by acciaio
    New Vader aren't you taking anti-oxidant or some other supplemnts along with DNP?... I read in many posts that they are reccommended to fight the DNP sides
    I take 2 gms of vitamin c/day, plus the multivitamin

On certain days I take large amounts of alpha lipoic acid.

by the way this is day 11, after increasing to 2 caps per day for 2 days I have gone to 1 cap every 16 hours (1.5 caps/day) and I think this is the best side dosage ratio for me....I am getting more defined on my upper body but if anything my abs look worse than when I started...will end next saturday and I'll see what happens a few days later

cool keep us posted

Yeah my abs looks flabby and my belt went up a notch. I'm sure it's only water bloat.... I Hope

now I usually dont sweat a lot...like in the gym I never drench my shirt no matter how hard I train, but when it is very hot I usually sewat a lot on my forehead, and this time nothing...

does the fact that I am not sweating mean that dnp is not working as efficiently?
    what are other signs of it working? my breathing is a little heavier, but nothing major...
    anyone? Concilliator?
    Eat a bowl of Pasta, garuanteed sweat.........I noticed heavy sweats while intaking carbohydrates.

Yeah my abs looks flabby and my belt went up a notch. I'm sure it's only water bloat.... I Hope
    yea thats normal for some. 4 days left for me!

Hey jack, could you lose weight even on days you over eat. B/c friday and saturday I went off my diet. Also the bloat seems to be worse as the day progresses.
    i have been eating anything i want and loosing 1 ilb a day. Some days i decide to get hardcore on the diet but most i just look not to eat to many calories. Ya my stomach is getting "flabbier" from the water as i go on but i am loosing belt sizes for sure it just looks bad from the water

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good actually... I'd prefer accelerated fat loss (noticeable at the end).. than horrible sweating tru out.

No.

It means that you are supplementing within your comfort zone.

The manifestation of accelerated sweating comes with higher doses for some.

anyone? Concilliator?
    Are your muscles less 'full'-looking than they usually are?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I 'll stay at 2 caps even if I keep having no sides...actually if I get even slight sides I'll go back to 1/day....I was planning to do 21 days at 1 cap day anyways and bumped only cause I really did not feel a thing...
    I think the longer lower dose runs are 'better'

If i ever run dnp again.. i'll run it in that manner.

How does your dose correlate to your bodyweight NewVader?

I believe the 'effective' dosage ('effective' normally denotes the state where peopel can see/feel dnp's effect) is 2-4 mg/kg.

-N

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I think the longer lower dose runs are 'better'

If i ever run dnp again.. i'll run it in that manner.

How does your dose correlate to your bodyweight NewVader?

I believe the 'effective' dosage ('effective' normally denotes the state where peopel can see/feel dnp's effect) is 2-4 mg/kg.

-N
    I am now 195 (started at 198) and this means 88kg. I am at 280mg day ( 250 mg crystal=187.5 mg dnp every 16 hours) so this means about 3.2 mg/kg

yes my muscles are less full and I am much weaker at this point..

do you think that supplementing with creatine would be conterproductive in ***leting the atp?

Thread Information