Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    Looking thick man!

I can say, the biggest difference is in your chest. If I were guessing I'd say you prolly dropped about 10-15lbs..and this is without reading your post, so if you have stated it above, i apologize.
    I jumped up to 264lbs while running the Tren /Test and then cut down to a current 255 while running Tren/Win... (I think I got a few about 14 more days on that... I would have to check my calendar). The test added good lean mass - but slowed fat loss and added water (seen in first pic on far left). Tren/Win has been more effective and allowing my training to lower bodyfat - and keep all lean weight... no estrogen in Tren/Win.

I took Monday off this week for added zzzz's and the next day I was pumped! All the previous pics were after 60 mikes of cardio on Sat/Sun mornings... (resistance training in the evenings - 2X per day on the weekends). So my next pics will deffinitly have to be when my system isn't so deflated... but more pumped up

Since the pic quality was good - I scanned in some back shots from last weekend too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-007s006s.jpg  

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Im impressed as hell. Chest fullness is definately there now. Delts look like they filled out all the while all you did was cut up... Awesome how cutting can give such an optical illusion...Keep pumping looking great bro

Yeah dude - totally man... when I first posted a thread on bulking from Oct to Jan - I got a few hits from AR members/mods saying I made no progress. But I did - I made a shit load and many of my shirts from pre October pretty much didn't fit anymore.

But then when you cut up a little - the progress is more evident to everyone... on the Internet - and in real world. Working on carving off the trimmings deffinitly is something more impressive then bulking up to others - but the truth is, without bulking - there is no need to cut Ya have to have something to define...

But I want to keep a tighter physique in the future so that more vascularity can be obtained while cutting (my genetic vascularity sucks without a pretty low b/f) - I just worry about losing too much lean weight dieting too long - I work to hard to put it on and I don't want to work hard to lose it After about 4 more weeks of this (another 10 more days of Tren /Win and 2 off cycle) I will go back to a natural maintenance stage for about 2 months and then descide on another bulk or to shock another cut down depending on wear I am at... but I don't want to use strong androgens again for awhile... maybe an Eq/Deca if I choose to bulk again.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    so true - i put on 20+ lbs during a cycle - only those around me that were paying attention really saw the difference - cuz it was winter - and just was bulking - yes I was bigger but B.F% was about the same or a few percent more. Now last summer I cut about 10 pounds of fat - and damn - people i see everyday where like - are you on a diet - running, looking good. Decrease in size always get more response from non-working out people then increase. That is unless you don't see them for like 2 years and add 40lbs or mass.

- Someone I hadn't seen in over a month told me I was getting smaller - I was like - WHAT!!! NO! He clarified what he meant was a lot leaner You have to be careful what you say to us muscle dysmorphics!

But yeah - for the folks that know about cycling your training/diet it is more obvious. I seen a guy the other day at the gym who looked like he had gained weight - but still about the same bodyfat. I asked him if he was gaining... he seemed thrilled someone noticed and was pretty happy to say he was up 15lbs...

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I can't fit into my regular jeans right now cause my ass is too big.. Hopefully that all changes in about a month.. Looking good War..

Alright my anabolic brothers - I posted a new avatar so here are the new pics

Basically I am 3 weeks post the cycle in this thread - my second. I maintained the 255lbs for 2 weeks and then started to cut down again this week... the gains appeared permanent enough and my strength has NOT gone down. So mad props to the cycle... it was deffinity a progression. Now... I am still looking to get down to a lower, more cut bodyweight.

I am now off Clomid and have been using a dextrose, creatine, taurine and alka seltzer (currently up to 4 effervecents per workout with no sides) blend while working out... doing some cardio prior to sipping the dilluted dextrose mix. Since I ran some Clomid during the cycle - after 2 weeks it really is less noticable physcologically (post cycle it deffinitly increased general disposition) and it's giving me too much acne... so it seems its no longer necessary. I stopped it 2 days ago and doing very well...

I am now 250lbs and leaner.

I also switched from the usual Hydroxycuts to Universal's Animal Cuts from Mmaximus's recommendation. After 2 weeks OFF ephedrine containing products. I have to say that it has really decreased appetite and water retention. So far I DO prefer it over Hydroxycuts for cutting.

Back to natural:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-009s001sar.jpg  
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-12-2003 at 03:58 AM.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    great impoovement. you are on your way to being ripped.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    War great job bro. You have really leaned out, I can see it now. Keep up the good work.

Pain

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    Chest is sick, Looking full.
    Good job on the post also very helpful to me.
    Im planning on running somthing nice end of this may, If you could check my page. If anything you think could be adjusted let me know

Thanks and Good job keep it up.

Nut

Gpimpin is offline New Member
    you got the mass man....just need cuts then your set. Best of luck to you in your training. You're doing an amazing job.

best to ya B,

Peace

G

nynsb is offline Banned
    you've got the goods for sure but you also have a little of the best and worst
    I am sure the ladies love your nice strong arms and chest but there is no worse feeling than when a beautiful woman teases you with a little pinch on the love handles.
    Just makes you feel fat!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information