PPV
    PPV is offline New Member

Organizing my First Cycle

Hey guys, This is my first post after finding this great forum. I've been considering doing a cycle for some time now, and I was wondering if you guys would help me out with some advice . Remember, nothing in this cycle is set in stone: This is just a vague idea of what I want to do. Please feel free to totally change it lol. I'm simply trying to plan this out as well as I possibly can. (I don't plan on starting for at least 6 more months, so I have plenty of time to plan it out.)

Current Stats:

Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 185
    BF: 10%-ish
    Experience: 4 Years working out, 1/2 a year researching the juice.

Goals:

My main goal is to gain as much muscle as possible. I don't care whether I gain 50 pounds of fat on my cycle. (Well, thats taking it too far, but the concept remains the same =P.) I would like to gain maybe 20-25 pounds of LBM, and be able to keep at least 15 pounds of it. I would also like the steroids that I choose to be easy on the hairline . I have an uncle with MPB, and wouldn't necessarily like to follow in his footsteps :P.

The Cycle!:

Here is where it gets a little hazy. I was thinking of:

Weeks 1-10 Test @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 Deca @ 400mg/week - Should I cut the Deca to 200 mg/week for a beginning cycle?
    Weeks 1-10 Nolva? @ 20mg/day- I think that I'm pretty prone to Gyno, should I do this as a precaution? It would be pretty expensive, I know... Would you guys suggest this?
    Weeks 13-15 Nolva or Clomid? I've heard that nolva is better to close out a cycle, but alot of the people on this board seem to be pretty pro-clomid-Thoughts?

But remember, feel free to critique this as much as you want. NOTE: This may sound stingy, but I would also prefer to get the best "bang for my buck"

The Diet:

I was thinking that during the cycle I would up my cal intake to about 5000-6000 cals a day, with 40%C, 40%P, 20%F?

After-Cycle:

After the cycle I would probably wait until I start my nolva or clomid, then start a Clen /ECA(If i can still get them by then heh) cutting diet, to see what my gains were like.

Well, thanks for checking this out guys
    PPV

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well bro Im glad to see you have been reading. Its good to see a teen researching the juice. But IMHO it is quite another to see a teen start juicing that early. Why dont you increase your calories to 5000-6000 for awhile and see how that goes? I know its hard and your eager to start but I think you'd be better off waiting. I know how hard it is bro Im tryin to do the same thing

Riki is offline New Member
    Just do a 400 mg deca / 500 mg sust a week, this will get ya the results ya want, without to much sides. And if ya want to use nolvadex , use 10 mg a day. If ya want to kickstart the cycle go for dbol the first 4 weeks at 30-50 mg ed. Total cycle duration is 10 weeks. After that start your nolva or clomid therapy.

Grtz

PPV
    PPV is offline New Member
    Thanks for the responses guys . Symantech: Actually, I plan on waiting for 6 more months, and if I do this, I'll be starting it on my 20'th Bday. :P However, I think I might try your idea Symantech... I would actually like to see if I can get up to 195-200 before I start, so I might give it a go
    Thanks again guys :P

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    PPV, I'd wait and do what symatech says. You don't need any gear and for several years. No rush bro, it's not going anywhere! A clean diet with serious protein and good carbs, a solid program, and alot of drive will get you going and then when you're 23 or so give it a shot. but don't f* up your natural test when you have so damn much of it.

Thread Information