Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks bro.... these compliments are greatly appreciated at this time bros.
    I figure I might as well give you an update. Clomid therapy has been over for a few days now. I feel like I'm back to where I was pre-cycle, mentally, but physically I'm better then ever. I'm not sure about sex drive, however, I will say that I've had some phatass erections in the last week or so. As far as strength, I'm not too sure where I am. I assume that neither my bench or squat has dropped, as I am repping all the same weights I was 4 weeks ago. Weight holding steady at 163, which is good considering a week ago it was all the way down to 159. This came, of course, at the peak of my temporary depression, but now I'm back and trying to keep an optimistic attitude.

I am beginning the world-renowned Westside barbell training routine tomorrow. I can't wait to start. The routine isn't at all about size, but all strength, and right now I'm getting prepped for my competition in Oct, so I feel throwing in WSB training for the next 9 weeks will be the best way to get myself ready.

ONLY 64 DAYS UNTIL NEXT CYCLE!!!

HP

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    theres a meet in my town in cali... its in bakersfield...thats where im from and my dad will be in the meet as well... is this the one your talking about? because i'll see you there

I think it's in San Fran... not sure on that. What federation is sanctioning the meet you're doing?

HP

uspf

Hey brotha I'm doing APF... too bad I woulda liked to meet you.

I thought USPF was drug tested? How are you planning on passing?

HP

i'm not the one entering.. My dad is ...he does powerlifting ... I wouldnt pass if i drained my whole damn body out right now.. but i did hear of a way frm a buddy how to just pass the test...he was tellin me about it but it went in one ear and out the other because i figured it was bullshit... I think if i passed the drug test something is seriously wrong lol ... but if you come to the cali meets alot then i'm sure i'll see you around at one of them just keep me posted on which ones you go too

Yeah bro definately.
    You ought to do an APF meet, enter the "Pro" division, they don't test. Not to mention there's a shitload of people who come to the meets!

HP

I was thinking about it...because everything is still going up and by october i should be even higher...I'll see how the shoulder feels and if its up to it and not on the same date as my dads then i might head that way ... thx bro!

I'm actually contemplating not doing the competition. I've had a lot of job interviews, and school is starting soon. This is my first year back in school since I graduated a couple years back so I'm going to be focused. We will see if school and work pressures get in the way of me doing this, but most likely, I'm going to back off on the comp and probably do another one in California in late December during break.

Good luck, hopefully we'll meet soon. How much are you putting up these days?

HP

Well, it's about time to put this diary to an end. I'd like to thank Red5, lilbull, Big Green, Big T, sigrabbit for their help and support. Much thanks to everyone who helped make this possible, thanks to all who gave me imput and thanks to all you gave me criticism. Also much thanks to everyone on the powerlifting forum for getting me back into the game after a depressing post cycle run. I will be back on October 15th for my next cycle, where the diary will be even more efficient, and hopefully I won't slack off as I did a couple times in this one. Once again thanks.

HP

Swellin Guest

Thumbs up

Damn HP, you blew up! I got on this thread a little late, but I just checked out the whole thing. It reads like a novella, with all the drama and such. Awesome diary! I just started a thread a few days ago about gear for my first cycle, and after reading your diary, I have more to consider.
    (my thread is titled Yet another first cycle question...give me some input if you will).

I thought it might do you some good to know that your thread & diary are helping others with their plans (well at least it is helping me). Thanks man.

tole368 is offline New Member

Jesus Crist That Is A Lot Of Gear To Be Taking!

Why are you taking so many different types of roids as a first timer this combination looks like a deadly cocktail for doom just listen to your body when you dont feel something is right stay posted let us know how it works out.

IronSoul is offline New Member

Question Huge presser

Hey huge presser where in CO are you?

TheEnglishHulk is offline New Member
    Dude i noticed this was from 2003 which is 8 years ago now :L but what are you like now and how many cycles have you done? i'm still all natural and i'm lifting 30kg (66lbs) on the biceps using dumbbells and benching 90kg (198lbs) i'm also doing leg pushes (basically squatting) at 200kg (440lbs) and i want to do a cycle like yours...edit, marcus

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    I wonder why no one was telling him he is too young and light as a feather. It seems in every other thread the old timers tell people his age they are too young.

TheEnglishHulk is offline New Member
    Don't get what your trying to say.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    The OP hasn't logged on in 2 years, so I doubt he'll be on soon to answer your questions.

You also can't ask for sources here.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dominick2417 View Post
    I wonder why no one was telling him he is too young and light as a feather. It seems in every other thread the old timers tell people his age they are too young.
    do you think he would of listened either way 20 year old never do they have too learn the hard way with a limp dick

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    great strength gains !!

Darksyde is offline Member
    this thread and its bump are weaksauce

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information