Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Here We Go!! Test Enanthate Only Cycle Log

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs725 View Post
    What are your weight gain goals with this cycle, as in, what weight would you like to be upon finishing PCT?
    Hmm I'd like to get to 90kg on the gear, after pct I'd like to think I'll hold my weight at about 85-87kg. Can't really say though. I want to gain as much as I possibly can don't have a specific target.

Update / Day 48

7 weeks from tomorrow...

All I can say is I'm definitely getting bigger faster than ever before, I feel as if I'm looking bigger by the day.

The pumps I get in the gym are insane, I had to take 10 Mins out today mid back session due to my forearm pump.. I couldn't grip the bar properly and it was pretty painful.

Everything else is great, feel good feel pumped all the time hopefully this stays consistent through my last 5 weeks on cycle.

I have started to get some acne on my back, but nothing crazy doesn't bother me too much

_-KL-_ is offline New Member
    Looks like you are definitely getting fuller.
    Surprised at the lack of bloat since you started at such a high BF%.

I'm currently around 15% also, but would like to start around 10% from everything I've heard.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good log man!

Update / Day 53

Sup guys,

Hit 87kg..

Everything im getting from this cycle at the minute is incredible, The size, Strength, Pumps and general feeling is just great.

The pumps are crazy, I've had to take a break whilst training a couple of times now from the painful pumps, I even get a pump when I eat chewy food....

Anyway not much to report apart from that, Here is a small update shot as well.

Taken calories up another 200, Food sources are still the same. No side effects apart from a bit of acne.

until next time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here We Go!! Test Enanthate Only Cycle Log-elliot.jpg  
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 10-05-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _-KL-_ View Post
    Looks like you are definitely getting fuller.
    Surprised at the lack of bloat since you started at such a high BF%.

I'm currently around 15% also, but would like to start around 10% from everything I've heard.
    Yeah man, My diet is very very clean and I rarely cheat. This is probably why I haven't experienced any bloat, sodium and sugar are both low.

Cdoubleu is offline New Member
    Nice work so far man. Keep it up. Interesting to see your log as im taking the plunge soon here.

hartsb is offline New Member
    Following your log man! Week 2 into mine and loving it so far! Can not wait for wk 4-6.

Update / Day 61

Sup guys,

9 weeks from Tuesday.

Feeling good, strength out the roof hovering around 87-89kg.

Hoping I can hit 90 by the time I finish, not much to report though tbh.. Blood pressure is fine, no side effects apart from a little acne... Everything else is positive.

Not much else to report!!

What's your BP running at?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-06-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    125-135/75-85

Nothing alarming but I kbow clen increase my pressure dramaticly so...

Thanks mine is right there. I was just wanting to see other peoples while they was on cycle. last time I checked mine was 138 over 68

Also keep the log up Duke! Great log

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Also keep the log up Duke! Great log

Around 120/60 .. Varies though man. I don't get to obsessive over it, just keep an eye on it every mow and then.. I look out for signs more than check my bp I only do it ever few weeks.

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Good luck man
    Thanks dude

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1649 
Size:	868.5 KB 
ID:	153239

Update / Day 64

Sup guys.

Quick update. Got some pics earlier.

Same weight. 87kg really going to try my best to hit 90kg by the time I start pct. I defo think it's doable!!

CRAZY pumps, At the peak of my cycle at the moment. Very happy with results so far and still have 2.5 weeks left. Excited to see the results after recovery even more so.. Strength is great, and hardness is awesome.

Macros are the same at the moment 600g carbs 220g prot and 50g fat. No bad sides...

That's pretty much it for now!

Update / Day 75

1 week left from Tuesday, then 2 weeks no pinning before pct.

88.8kg

Crazy strength, crazy pump, enjoying the progress.

Back acne which I've been able to controll. No other noticeable side effects that aren't positive.

Looking forward to coming off and seeing what I'm able to retain. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1629 
Size:	841.1 KB 
ID:	153423

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Solid gains man!

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good, nice progress, keep us update, enjoying the read, best of luck! And could you please continue the log throughout the PCT, that would be very interesting reading too!
    Last edited by Flatus78; 10-22-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Kazumz is offline Junior Member
    Awesome.

Update / Day 81

Afternoon everyone.

So.. Yesterday (24.10.14) was the day of my last injection of thic cycle.

I started at 81.2kg and I weighned in today at 89.8kg. Very happy with the progress, It was steady BUT consistent. Which is what i was looking for.. Ive learnt a lot and enjoyed the experience. That being said, I am looking foward to coming off getting blood done and seeing what i am able to retain. (Hoping atleast 50-60% of my progress). Pumps are crazy, strength is awesome and i look bigger, fuller and leaner.

In terms of side effects i havent experienced any negatives apart from a little bit of back acne... Thats litterally the only negative side effect ive expeirenced so far.. ovbiously after a few weeks of being off and starting pct theese side effects may progress and worsen due to excess estrogeon. Let's wait and see.

Ive decided that for my next cycle i am going to use short esters and an oral.

I will take some pictures later today and put a before and after up on here, As i said on my first post i will be keeping this log up to date with my PCT as well... So i will stil be posting over the next couple of weeks to let you know how i recover as ovbiously this is one of the most vital parts of the cycle.

Diet will stay the same, Training will stay the same as well as supplmentation. I might invest in a pre workout on the days that i need it during recovery, Im not a huge fan of putting sweetners and acids into my body.. All my supplements are unflavoured. But seeing as there isnt many pre workouts that arent full of artifical sweetners and flavourings I shall bite the bullet.

Any questions on anything i havent covered please feel free to ask...
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 10-25-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    Update / Day 81

Afternoon everyone.

So.. Yesterday (24.10.14) was the day of my last injection of thic cycle.

I started at 81.2kg and I weighned in today at 89.8kg. Very happy with the progress, It was steady BUT consistent. Which is what i was looking for.. Ive learnt a lot and enjoyed the experience. That being said, I am looking foward to coming off getting blood done and seeing what i am able to retain. (Hoping atleast 50-60% of my progress). Pumps are crazy, strength is awesome and i look bigger, fuller and leaner.

In terms of side effects i havent experienced any negatives apart from a little bit of back acne... Thats litterally the only negative side effect ive expeirenced so far.. ovbiously after a few weeks of being off and starting pct theese side effects may progress and worsen due to excess estrogeon. Let's wait and see.

Ive decided that for my next cycle i am going to use short esters and an oral.

I will take some pictures later today and put a before and after up on here, As i said on my first post i will be keeping this log up to date with my PCT as well... So i will stil be posting over the next couple of weeks to let you know how i recover as ovbiously this is one of the most vital parts of the cycle.

Diet will stay the same, Training will stay the same as well as supplmentation. I might invest in a pre workout on the days that i need it during recovery, Im not a huge fan of putting sweetners and acids into my body.. All my supplements are unflavoured. But seeing as there isnt many pre workouts that arent full of artifical sweetners and flavourings I shall bite the bullet.

Any questions on anything i havent covered please feel free to ask...
    Are you going to run your Ai up till PCT aren't you? I would think which I am not for sure just run it up till PCT start and you should be fine on your estrogen levels.

Good job by the way. Wanna check out the pic's for sure. When did you realize with your on eyes you was changing and getting stronger?

Yes will run Ai for the next 2 weeks. Started to notice gains from week 9! Cheers dude

Pic taken after 1st injection, 12 weeks ago from today. 81kg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here We Go!! Test Enanthate Only Cycle Log-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 10-29-2014 at 02:36 PM.

12 weeks after. Test E only / 89.7kg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here We Go!! Test Enanthate Only Cycle Log-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 10-29-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear Muscleduke, how is the PCT going? Are you able to keep the great gains that you made in the 12 weeks that we have been following you? Continue the good work and tell us how you are doing.

Ps. You did awsome!

Quick update, It's been 2 weeks since my last injection.

Tomorrow I start PCT. I have not lost any weight but I am softer, I have lost the hadrness that the test gave me. But I'm maintaining the size, energy levels are great, test still feels normal..

Killing the gym, pumps aren't as great but still super pumped when I train. Hopefully I can maintain and maybe even gain a bit more size during off period.

Will update in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatus78 View Post
    Dear Muscleduke, how is the PCT going? Are you able to keep the great gains that you made in the 12 weeks that we have been following you? Continue the good work and tell us how you are doing.

Ps. You did awsome!
    Hey,,Thanks flatus. Appreciate your kind words, will be sure to keep you updated!

good to hear from ya man. Good job keep it up.

So I'm nearly 2 weeks into PCT... I'm 88kg so haven't lost any weight, I'm a bit softer but that's about it. Acne has worsened, I've got some cream which has practically cleared it up (forgotten what the active ingredient is called)

Feel a bit run down, a little tired in the mornings... Libido is good, not as good as it was but feels like my balls are all natty again lol.

pleaselaborate is offline New Member
    Curious to see how it ends up for you. I'm starting similar cycle soon.

Sup..

So its been 2 months and I'm feeling great, have retained 5kg from cycle. Had a little post cycle depression for about a week, libido was a little lower and had acne. But acne has gone, libido is great, and I feel awesome. Very happy with results.

Next cycle will be short ester of test p and npp. 8 weeks.
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 12-24-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    Sup..

So its been 2 months and I'm feeling great, have retained 5kg from cycle. Had a little post cycle depression for about a week, libido was a little lower and had acne. But acne has gone, libido is great, and I feel awesome. Very happy with results.

Next cycle will be short ester of test p and napp. 8 weeks.
    Solid results bro nearly maintained a pound a week worth of gains.

Much fat gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Solid results bro nearly maintained a pound a week worth of gains.

Much fat gain?

Hey man..

yeah unfortunately my bodyfat was up a few percent. But that being said seeing as I felt fully recovered I have taken my carbs down and am tightening up nicely prepping for next cycle. Next cycle will be a short ester lean mass cycle. Hopefully that will go as well as this one!

Merry xmas

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Great progress dude! I'm late to the party but I can't wait for your thread on your short ester and oral cycle. Some of my clients have used turinabol to great effect.
    Muscleduke likes this.

ctcrunch is offline New Member
    nice gains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information