Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Monster-ish log

TFAMILY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Congrats! I've been lookin for this/you lol

Your blood viscosity may be starting to thicken... Keep an eye on this lethargy... Don't go by feel... Make sure you pull your BW...

How often have you been training? Are you on the verge of overtraining? Take a couple rest days(I know it sucks on a cycle but necessary) your CNS is takin a beating w/this high intensity that can't be matched(like on -but if your mindset is on you can)...

IMO I'd donate blood around 6-8 wk mark(you'll feel better regardless)... But you could pull bloods at 5-6 if this keeps up...

Keep us posted!
    Man the days I took off from quad injury last week actually helped me so much, this is a quality + informative post bro. Having a rest on cycle is a very good thing to do sometimes

TFAMILY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    Week 4 of cycle! Getting ready to come off the prop( last pin will be Friday) and I love it will consider doing prop only in future. My strength has gone through the roof and I've reached numbers I've never hit before. Ex. On bench I was able to do 275x5 on Monday. A personal best for me! One thing is I've been really tired/lethargic all week. I woke up for work this morning and was exhausted and am still exhausted now. The same yesterday I didn't even make it to the gym. I was thinking maybe high estro but I don't have any other side effects of high estro besides being crazy tired all week. Maybe just an off week. Anyhow cycle is going great and I'm up about 14lb still
    I have yet to indulge in Prop ever. I will now give it a try in the future from hearing your success from it man!! Maybe down the road in July I will get her going after PCT and a break post this cycle. Are you looking at competing in future years?

Post some more recent Proggs after Prop!!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TFAMILY View Post
    Man the days I took off from quad injury last week actually helped me so much, this is a quality + informative post bro. Having a rest on cycle is a very good thing to do sometimes
    I need to start to listen to my body more! I'm tellin ya I'm 31 been through a lil and I def feel it in my joints(I need a total reverse R Shoulder replacemrnt) it's very difficult to try and get used to pain when you can avoid it!

Again I too, need to listen more to my shoulder as I push it too much sometimes!

Be careful and it's the longevity that wins!

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Congrats! I've been lookin for this/you lol

Your blood viscosity may be starting to thicken... Keep an eye on this lethargy... Don't go by feel... Make sure you pull your BW...

How often have you been training? Are you on the verge of overtraining? Take a couple rest days(I know it sucks on a cycle but necessary) your CNS is takin a beating w/this high intensity that can't be matched(like on -but if your mindset is on you can)...

IMO I'd donate blood around 6-8 wk mark(you'll feel better regardless)... But you could pull bloods at 5-6 if this keeps up...

Keep us posted!
    wadup brotha noch! u know I didn't even think about the blood thickening thing and also didn't know it would have side effects. I usually don't take any days off and sometime even lift twice a day. my workouts have been super high intensity and quite long, I never really believed in over training but maybe this is the case! I had to take Tuesday off because I was so damn tired. today I feel just as exhausted but I gota get my legs in for the week! I was going to get bw and donate around week 6(as long as my insurance kicks in by then for bw). thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by TFAMILY
    I have yet to indulge in Prop ever. I will now give it a try in the future from hearing your success from it man!! Maybe down the road in July I will get her going after PCT and a break post this cycle. Are you looking at competing in future years? Post some more recent Proggs after Prop!!!!
    Yes I would def try prop if you never have before as long as u don't mind pinning eod. I do want to compete starting next year so ineed to get as massive as possible while keeping bf down. So far so good. Here's a pick took this morning not sure if it looks dif from my original one. In this picture I'm 15lb heavier and down from my original bf% not sure what it is currently but gut has gone down a bit and so has waist line. Thanks for reply!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3081464770.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	156116

Sorry for the shitty lighting!

Last pin of prop today! Hit another personal best on bench today, 315x2!

Arm day today! Best arm workout yet! The massive pump I had while training was ridiculous thought my arms might fall off lol still putting up numbers never done before. I'm loving this cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice work brother! Keep at it... Sounds like your making some good gains! It really is amazing to see isn't it... Just keep at it and stay safe... Your doing well!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh, overtraining is defo real... And tbh I don't take any longer than 45-60min total w/weights usually on the lower side(super high intensity - HIT) there is no rest between sets(maybe 10s b4 you start your drops, then forces, negs, RPs) then maybe 45s in between exercises... No way I could keep my intensity up past 60min... So something to think about... You don't grow in the gym... But rather when you rest! This is where growth really starts(I've just now learned this and could have been much bigger if I woulda listened to my body more) next time take that day off(I used to work each BP twice a wk... I was definitely overtraining as I wasn't training hard enough) sounds ass backwards but it's not... Food for thought... Do what your body responds the best to, but you won't know unless you try it
    monster-ish likes this.

Oh, overtraining is defo real... And tbh I don't take any longer than 45-60min total w/weights usually on the lower side(super high intensity - HIT) there is no rest between sets(maybe 10s b4 you start your drops, then forces, negs, RPs) then maybe 45s in between exercises... No way I could keep my intensity up past 60min... So something to think about... You don't grow in the gym... But rather when you rest! This is where growth really starts(I've just now learned this and could have been much bigger if I woulda listened to my body more) next time take that day off(I used to work each BP twice a wk... I was definitely overtraining as I wasn't training hard enough) sounds ass backwards but it's not... Food for thought... Do what your body responds the best to, but you won't know unless you try it
    I keep[ hearing about that HIT training I may have to look into it thanks for the heads up. and instead of training for 2-3 hours I have been keeping the intensity up and have been drained by about 1-1.5 hours so I think im improving.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    I keep[ hearing about that HIT training I may have to look into it thanks for the heads up. and instead of training for 2-3 hours I have been keeping the intensity up and have been drained by about 1-1.5 hours so I think im improving.
    When you get it down - mind muscle control/releasing adrenaline b4 each lift.... Has really taken me to the level I've been searching for! It DOESNT work for everyone but if your a high intensity guy who likes to lift heavy... Nothing can even compare IMO!

With that said one akwYs needs to get enough rest! Check out the Diary if your thinking about it.... Great info and motivation!

Keep crushin my man!

Alright fellas it's been a while since I've had a chance to get on and update my log due to I broke my phone about a month ago and just got a new one. So I have 2 weeks left on my cycle. I'm currently at 202lb not sure what bf %. I've lost a considerable amount of bf and have had some good gains in mass. My strength has also gone up tremendously for example about 100lb on bench press. Here is an updated photo for you guys thanks for following my log I will update at the end of cycle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1954622099.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	459.5 KB 
ID:	157158

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information