Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Girly's Winny Log

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Didn't get training in (working late) so will do back and shoulders tomorrow followed by 1 hour of cardio.

Increased primo to 20 mg today. Will go up to 30 in another 2 days, run for 3 and increase to 40 for 3 days and up to 50. Will hold at 50 for a month.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good job Girly... I like the way your dosing the Primo! Your gonna love it, w/you hitting the weights and cardio(& eating more) you should start seeing results from the primo in 4wks I'd imagine if not sooner(is your primobolan depot - or an ethenate ester) short or long?)

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Good job Girly... I like the way your dosing the Primo! Your gonna love it, w/you hitting the weights and cardio(& eating more) you should start seeing results from the primo in 4wks I'd imagine if not sooner(is your primobolan depot - or an ethenate ester) short or long?)
    What is primo for? Helps with cardio? Mine sucks right now

Quote Originally Posted by bina
    What is primo for? Helps with cardio? Mine sucks right now

Another AAS that doesn't aromatize. Similar to var and can be used for cutting or bulking. Some report less water retention then var.

I am taking oral therefore primobolan acetate and have to run higher mg vs injectable called primo depot.

No in doesn't help with cardio. :/

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Another AAS that doesn't aromatize. Similar to var and can be used for cutting or bulking. Some report less water retention then var.

I am taking oral therefore primobolan acetate and have to run higher mg vs injectable called primo depot.

No in doesn't help with cardio. :/
    Sure does build very good quality gains tho

Acetate - that's awesome Girly - will be in your system like now lol

Bina. I can't think of steroid that add to cardio. In the summer when I start training for obstacle course 12 miles, I take Claritin. Seems to help with my wheezing.

Here's what I did. Suggestions welcomed. 45 minute cardio. (Cycle class) 3 sets 15 reps Seated row Fixed pulldown Deltoid fly Lat pulldown DB rows Seated Bent over DB fly DB front shoulder raises DB side shoulder raises Clean and press. To the floor baby. And close grip shoulder raises. The ones that elbows are out to the side pull to above the shoulder line. ( I don't know what they are called) Finished with roman chair.

Edit. Forgot the seated oh DB shoulder press
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 05-20-2015 at 05:47 PM.

And 15 min on treadmill.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Here's what I did. Suggestions welcomed. 45 minute cardio. (Cycle class) 3 sets 15 reps Seated row Fixed pulldown Deltoid fly Lat pulldown DB rows Seated Bent over DB fly DB front shoulder raises DB side shoulder raises Clean and press. To the floor baby. And close grip shoulder raises. The ones that elbows are out to the side pull to above the shoulder line. ( I don't know what they are called) Finished with roman chair.

Edit. Forgot the seated oh DB shoulder press
    If it didn't feel like too much then it did cover everything!
    Ex I warm up with RCs lateral raises front raises to get blood flowing
    Warm up on presses

Presses(or clean and press) very good exercise
    Side Lateral raises(the ones you said I think) or front raises but do them interchangeably
    Upright rows into shrugs(DBs)
    Shrugs(heavy BB) forget these
    Reverse Cable flies high(for traps) mid for rhomboids
    Either standing(leaning and holding a pillar or something) one arm side laterals
    Could also do a pretty exhaust later if things stall or need a change(do all the exercises that'll tire you out - yhen finish w/your presses etc

I like everything you did!

Back I was taught to work from top to bottom and it's made a great back w/o
    Lat pull downs
    Close grip pulldowns(could be interchangeably)
    Seated rows(elevated)(or T bar row)
    BB bent over rows
    Deads
    Hypers

Now I certainly don't you expect to do all those lifts in one session but you can change em up?! Just throwing ideas out there....

Great job - youkl be sore tomorrow
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.

I am sore today. Lol 4 sets 20 reps except as noted Tricep dips Overhead tricep cable pulls Tricep extensions. Tricep pull downs? With split rope only 8 reps Chest press Incline chest Pec fly DB chest press DB Biceps curls Preacher curls Not liking this back to back training. My triceps sore b4 started. Did feel strong today. Cardio only tomorrow.
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 05-21-2015 at 04:54 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am sore today. Lol 4 sets 20 reps except as noted Tricep dips Overhead tricep cable pulls Tricep extensions. Tricep pull downs? With split rope only 8 reps Chest press Incline chest Pec fly DB chest press DB Biceps curls Preacher curls Not liking this back to back training. My triceps sore b4 started. Did feel strong today. Cardio only tomorrow.
    Nice work!

Had a little issue at gym. First time ever had this happen. A gym bag left on floor between 2 benches at DB rack. No one on either bench. No towel. I placed my towel on bench, grabbed weights for DB chest, halfway thru first set of 20 reps when a water gallon hits the floor aside of me. Someone is talking but I have blue tooth headphones on high when I realize he's talking at me. I sit up and pull one ear bud out and the young man says. Hey you took my bench. I said how could I have done that. You weren't here. He points to his back pack. I said well u weren't here so I started and I didn't know that back pack belonged to anyone using this bench. He said I left to fill up my water bottle and u took my bench. I was right other there, gesturing across the gym to the water fountain. He said this is my bench. I said well that can't be true because if u were using the bench I wouldn't been able to lay down and start my set. I said I would be happy to let him work in. He said but that's my bench and I'm not done. I said we already established that you left the area since I couldn't have started with u on or near the bench but I would be happy to let you work in. I put my ear bud in and finished my interrupted set. I got off the bench and stood. He worked in.

Ok. This is the part I don't understand. He was running the rack. So he threw down the weights on the floor and got up to get the next higher DB. From 100 to 110 to 120. He was really struggling with the 110 after 6 reps. I would have spotted him had he needed. But I didn't offer. He didn't ask. Lol

First time I ever had this kinda thing happen. I was a little surprised that he actually thought I stole his bench. He wasn't aggressive or mean but incredulous that I didn't know he was at the water fountain filling his gallon jug. Idk.

Nice work!
    Thx NACH! I am definitely feeling these sessions. My body was so fatigued last nite I passed out. Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx NACH! I am definitely feeling these sessions. My body was so fatigued last nite I passed out. Lol
    Funny regarding the bench(great answer) lol people.... I've used that line on someone(though they saw me working on the bench and my bag under neath & my towel on bench but I just went to grab more weight) I too said you can work in but they left - never understood not working in?!?!

Your going to be a lil more sore this wk as your just getting back to the weights... But your recovery will start to pick up real quick w/you being on... Do you feel the strength from the winny(you will by wk 4-6 that's when I really felt the most)?? And wait till you get the primo up to 50mgs and your work outs are impressive... If you can sustain that many exercises then it should suite you well... If not pull back a tad - on the amount of exercises - only if tired(body wise) it's always mentally draining lolol

I didn't see the guy using the bench otherwise i wouldn't have gotten on. One of the former gyms would stream a vid on various topics - food, proper form and gym etiquette. Working it was one of the gym etiquette along with wiping sweat and using a towel. I was sore from yesterday. Even my triceps and traps were sore even though I didn't work them yesterday. My chest is weak. I haven't worked it in a long time bc my strong chest muscles and weak back was throwing off my posture along with working on computer most of the day. So I stopped chest completely. I have lost a lot is strength. I haven't felt the winny kick in bc I haven't really any benchmark for chest tri bi back. Legs I have trained more frequently and I did notice more strength but not a lot. I still wonder if this winny isn't bunk. :/ I don't see schedule being an issue until have biz trip. Then it gets messy. I didnt realize my workouts were impressive and I don't really know exactly how many diff exercises to do for each area. I am making this up as I go.... Thx for feedback. I do appreciate it!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I didn't see the guy using the bench otherwise i wouldn't have gotten on. One of the former gyms would stream a vid on various topics - food, proper form and gym etiquette. Working it was one of the gym etiquette along with wiping sweat and using a towel. I was sore from yesterday. Even my triceps and traps were sore even though I didn't work them yesterday. My chest is weak. I haven't worked it in a long time bc my strong chest muscles and weak back was throwing off my posture along with working on computer most of the day. So I stopped chest completely. I have lost a lot is strength. I haven't felt the winny kick in bc I haven't really any benchmark for chest tri bi back. Legs I have trained more frequently and I did notice more strength but not a lot. I still wonder if this winny isn't bunk. :/ I don't see schedule being an issue until have biz trip. Then it gets messy. I didnt realize my workouts were impressive and I don't really know exactly how many diff exercises to do for each area. I am making this up as I go.... Thx for feedback. I do appreciate it!
    Of course.... . If you start to feel burnt out let me know(lethargy, tired, sleeping more etc muscles not getting stronger) then we'll tweak your exercise load... If not keep going.... Just FYI - usually 3-4 exercises per BP ex I go more sometimes b/c I only do one... But the exercises themselves are good... What about incorporating core w/kettle B E L L S lol I saw you wanted to do them in the diary...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Maybe that's what's wrong with my posture. I have a weak back also!

Your workouts are incredible! How long are you at the gym? I envy your commitment to cardio. I need to find some love for it.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    What a dumbass in the gym the guy with bench.

Had something similar last night with a fool taking our plates

Quote Originally Posted by bina
    Maybe that's what's wrong with my posture. I have a weak back also! Your workouts are incredible! How long are you at the gym? I envy your commitment to cardio. I need to find some love for it.
    Just don't do what I did and stop working chest. It is very weak now :/

I don't have 4 kids. Lol

I was at the gym for 2.5 hours when I did both weights and long cardio on same nite. Last nite I was there for 2 hours. I didn't have it in me to do any cardio/not even 15 or 20 min on incline treadmill. Today I didn't make it for cardio bc of work so i will go tomorrow and legs on Sunday, cardio only on Monday. Lift Tuesday, cardio Wednesday and Friday, lift Thursday. Off Saturday. It's a brutal schedule and I am hoping to find ways to decrease duration. It is very busy in my gym so I do spend some time waiting. I need to expand my lifts so that I am not waiting or maybe move leg day off a weekend since squat rack is normally open since everyone crowds on DB benches during the week. Cycle is my true love. Have u ever tried it???
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 05-22-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    What a dumbass in the gym the guy with bench. Had something similar last night with a fool taking our plates
    He wasn't ugly about it which made it better. But he didn't know how to respond when I said i couldn't have laid on bench if he was on it or near it when I started. His argument just fizzled.

He was good about working in but he wasn't happy. He rather have it for hisself. Oh well. Hopefully he isn't a jerk next time.

Did I mention I am Very sore today. Triceps are screaming. Bis are sore. Chest is just a tad. New sides showing up and it has to be primo related. Hair getting greasy at roots. I can't go 4 or 5 days anymore. 2 or 3 and will require shampoo! I am going to try the dry shampoo at the roots and see if I can sneak an extra day!!!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 05-22-2015 at 06:45 PM.

When I got home this evening I had several staring sessions with the mirror.

It seems like my profile is changing in my stomach area.

Things starting to look up. I am hopeful.

I think it's the primo. That or the winny is starting to show now. I won't quit yet

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    When I got home this evening I had several staring sessions with the mirror.

It seems like my profile is changing in my stomach area.

Things starting to look up. I am hopeful.

I think it's the primo. That or the winny is starting to show now. I won't quit yet
    .... Or the lifting is increasing your metabolism

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    .... Or the lifting is increasing your metabolism
    Maybe. Primo takes a while to show so maybe. Just can't imagine it would change that quickly. I've been eating about 1000 cal daily and I have not stepped on scale.

60 min of intense stair master on agenda for today. I slept in so missed cycle class. :/

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Maybe. Primo takes a while to show so maybe. Just can't imagine it would change that quickly. I've been eating about 1000 cal daily and I have not stepped on scale.

60 min of intense stair master on agenda for today. I slept in so missed cycle class. :/

That's how my body reacted once my diet and training took off.... You'd be surprised how quickly your body can adapt

Bad ass Girly, get it in!

Just don't do what I did and stop working chest. It is very weak now :/ I don't have 4 kids. Lol I was at the gym for 2.5 hours when I did both weights and long cardio on same nite. Last nite I was there for 2 hours. I didn't have it in me to do any cardio/not even 15 or 20 min on incline treadmill. Today I didn't make it for cardio bc of work so i will go tomorrow and legs on Sunday, cardio only on Monday. Lift Tuesday, cardio Wednesday and Friday, lift Thursday. Off Saturday. It's a brutal schedule and I am hoping to find ways to decrease duration. It is very busy in my gym so I do spend some time waiting. I need to expand my lifts so that I am not waiting or maybe move leg day off a weekend since squat rack is normally open since everyone crowds on DB benches during the week. Cycle is my true love. Have u ever tried it???
    2.5 hours at the gym is...wow! That is awesome but you are right, I don't have that much time. I feel lucky when I have 1 hour and 20min.

I've never tried cycling before. I have a friend that also likes it. It definitely looks like a lot of work. My gym offers a class so I may try it some time on a weekend.

I find it so frustrating when I have to wait for equipment. Luckily it is not very busy in the morning at my gym since I'm there so early.

Oh yes. I got hooked on cycling 8 yrs ago. I the classes. I schedule my evening around them. LoL. Let me know what u think.

Btw instructor and instructor music selection can make a diff for some. I do have my favorites!!!

That's how my body reacted once my diet and training took off.... You'd be surprised how quickly your body can adapt Bad ass Girly, get it in!
    I hope to be the case. Another member commented on my 60 min stair master. I was a sweaty mess. Loved it!

Legs tomorrow. It's my favorite workout other then shoulders. I like the way my shoulders pop
    NACH3 likes this.

Ladies. Good news!!! I used BED HEAD DIRTY SECRET dry shampoo on scalp to address the oily roots on AAS. It's a lucky charm. I am sure u can use any other brand and have similar results!! !

uhit is offline Member
    Ladies. Good news!!! I used BED HEAD DIRTY SECRET dry shampoo on scalp to address the oily roots on AAS. It's a lucky charm. I am sure u can use any other brand and have similar results!! !
    My sister naturally has oily roots and uses the very same product. Can defo vouch on her behalf. I imagine if she ever got into fitness and used AAS she'd need a bottle a day!

It's great stuff. Very happy with results. I increase to 40 mg primo tomorrow And time for a little tanning action. . Pinning MT2 and hitting the tanning salon. (Not my face). Hello summer!!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hope to be the case. Another member commented on my 60 min stair master. I was a sweaty mess. Loved it!

Legs tomorrow. It's my favorite workout other then shoulders. I like the way my shoulders pop
    Getting your delts to pop is hard to do! That's awesome, Girly! She's baaaaaccckk

How are the sides of MT2

Getting your delts to pop is hard to do! That's awesome, Girly! She's baaaaaccckk How are the sides of MT2
    I don't notice anything but gorgeous tan.

Legs. Each 4 sets of 25 rep except glut machine. calves. Only 20 rep.

Pushed weights up by 5lbs on each except squats and hip thrusts up by 10. BC I could.

Warmup crunches.
    Squats.
    Sitting calves.
    Glut machine.
    Hip thrusts.
    Hip addiction
    Hip abduction.
    High leg lunges/deep lunges . No weights. This kicks my cardio into override.
    Seated leg press
    30 min incline treadmill
    And a broken nail.
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 05-24-2015 at 11:50 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

It's great stuff. Very happy with results. I increase to 40 mg primo tomorrow And time for a little tanning action. . Pinning MT2 and hitting the tanning salon. (Not my face). Hello summer!!!!
    I didn't know you take MT2. I was looking at that. It sounds awesome. I'm so worried about skin cancer but I also want to tan because....I = pasty white girl.

You do have to go to tanning salon to activate. I got very dark within a week and half. I mt2. Didn't impact my libido at all as reported by some members.

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...-ii-guide.html

I posted this in the nutrition forum. Worth posting agains.

2 reasons not seeing any results.

http://hiit-blog.dailyhiit.com/hiit-...ults-workouts/

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't impact my libido at all as reported by some members.
    My gf has the same problem ... although she loves MT2 too.

55 minute FASTED cycle class

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    He wasn't ugly about it which made it better. But he didn't know how to respond when I said i couldn't have laid on bench if he was on it or near it when I started. His argument just fizzled.

He was good about working in but he wasn't happy. He rather have it for hisself. Oh well. Hopefully he isn't a jerk next time.
    Weirdo don't get why people can't just let people work in when they are the only ones there.
    NACH3 likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information