Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned

Da Bull's cycle

On 3rd month HGH 4ius 6 on 1 off Wk 1-4 40mg dbol ed Wk 1-12 500mg cyp wk 1-12 400mg deca wk 10-15 50mg winny ed nolv 20mg thru cycle and pct.Clom starts day after last winny shot. Coming into wk4 up 22lbs so far,b/f at 12% weight 237 hieght 5' 9" Age 43 bi's little over 191/2" Just kickin' ass and takin' names. Will post pics when cycle complete

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good bro........ Keep us updated it will be interesting to see how much you put on with this cycle..... Good luck!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    damn db sounds like your using shorthand writing to type here.

5'9" and 237lbs? only 12%??? You should be a fucking beast.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like u got it goin good bro.....def keep us posted....I'm very interrested about the test deca combo since I might add deca to mine coming up early next yr.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Dabull......bro...you daman......haha....I Kill me........Bro your a big mofo......Like I told you before im looking forward to seeing your pics.....Even though you havent been around that long on Ar...you have my utmost respect.....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Dabull......bro...you daman......haha....I Kill me........Bro your a big mofo......Like I told you before im looking forward to seeing your pics.....Even though you havent been around that long on Ar...you have my utmost respect.....
    Much appreciated mass,Mud,born and calipso.....Thanks guys,keeps me motivated

Swellin Guest
    I believe you are making up for the lack of pics with the everchanging avatar.

What happend to the gal that was mooning us?

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I believe you are making up for the lack of pics with the everchanging avatar.

What happend to the gal that was mooning us?
    Jason wanted the forum to have a little more class...theres a whole thread about it in the lounge

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Solid cycle bro.
    You should be very happy with the results.
    If you need anything I can help with, let me know.

D

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Jason wanted the forum to have a little more class...theres a whole thread about it in the lounge
    Now I'm not certain whose Av that was, they were swtitching back and forth so much recently...FWIW.. I agree.
    Now back to your regularily scheduled broadcast...Da Bull's cycle results.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well if we do head down to see Mass I'm driving.............there ain't enough room in a car for both of us..................I've a truck...............you can ride in the back.

5'9" at 237.....let me guess..........no neck right? hahaha

Keep us posted bro.....looking forward to the pics. It will help when I have to pick you out of a police lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well if we do head down to see Mass I'm driving.............there ain't enough room in a car for both of us..................I've a truck...............you can ride in the back.

5'9" at 237.....let me guess..........no neck right? hahaha

Keep us posted bro.....looking forward to the pics. It will help when I have to pick you out of a police lineup.
    I love ya bro....you always bring a smile to my face And we are going,just want you to get things a little settled around the house first,ya know what I mean.I'm always here for you bro,need anything ,give me a shout.Be Cool DB

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I wish I had GH... I just wanted to post on your thread and say your stats are lookin thick!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I wish I had GH... I just wanted to post on your thread and say your stats are lookin thick!!
    Thanks bro,coming from you,big complement.Get that HGH and IGF-1,will help you big time being natural.All the best. DB

Up date....last week of dbol ..but added 30mcg of IGF-1,up to 243 pounds and strength through the roof.Right shoulder soreness from heavy lifting,goes away during training but comes back in the mornings.The pain will not stop me

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Up date....last week of dbol ..but added 30mcg of IGF-1,up to 243 pounds and strength through the roof.Right shoulder soreness from heavy lifting,goes away during training but comes back in the mornings.The pain will not stop me
    Just keep growin bro.....be careful with the shoulder bro.....don't want u to have to stop because of an injury.....u know the smart way to lift.....get er done.

I had some pains in my shoulder from heavy dumbell presses. I'm taking calcium and gluco but I hope it works.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Carefull of the r-cuff bro that can seen up on ya and kill your cycle dead

DB, do you do any rotator cuff exercises? I've a couple i do just to keep my shoulders in decent form. I've trouble with mine and the exercises do help.

I could barely move my shoulders when I was done with shoulder/leg day. Talk about pain.

DB, do you do any rotator cuff exercises? I've a couple i do just to keep my shoulders in decent form. I've trouble with mine and the exercises do help.
    Yeah I do Jugg.....I'm switching to machines for awhile to put less stress on the tendon,the pain isn't that bad,but has me concerned though.I know what's causing it though....the 130# bumb bell inclines are the culprit.

Yeah I do Jugg.....I'm switching to machines for awhile to put less stress on the tendon,the pain isn't that bad,but has me concerned though.I know what's causing it though....the 130# bumb bell inclines are the culprit.
    130lbs dumbells..............pish posh man I thought you lifted serious weight! I warm up with those. I can't find any dumbells heavy enough for me now so I've been lifting garbage cans filled with water (one for each arm). hahahahahaha

I couldn't lift one 130lb dumbell with both hands. hahahah

Well damn it man stop lifting those damn things and take it easy...........drop down to the 125 pounders. hahahaha

Bro thats pretty good bro 130 lbs on inclines......Now I can just barely get 120's on the flat bench for 4...............You werent kidding when you said you can hang with anybody on the board........Good lifts bro.........Damn I cant wait to start.....

130lbs dumbells..............pish posh man I thought you lifted serious weight! I warm up with those. I can't find any dumbells heavy enough for me now so I've been lifting garbage cans filled with water (one for each arm). hahahahahaha

I couldn't lift one 130lb dumbell with both hands. hahahah

Well damn it man stop lifting those damn things and take it easy...........drop down to the 125 pounders. hahahaha
    Drop to #125 That means I have to do 4 sets of 10,I'll pass

Give us an update bro

Minor set back.....Test Flu....Shit happens!

Minor set back.....Test Flu....Shit happens!
    Bro I knew u haven't posted much of late.....hope u feeling better now....how long did/has the test flu lasted?........well even on juice u need to let your body heal......just give it hell when u get a chance....I know u will anyway.

Swellin Guest
    Yeah DB, how long did it last? Are you getting over it fairly quickly?

Yeah DB, how long did it last? Are you getting over it fairly quickly?
    2 days swellin and it sucks,can't eat hot and cold flashes and all I wanna do is sleep.

2 days swellin and it sucks,can't eat hot and cold flashes and all I wanna do is sleep.
    How's the BP and you been running a fever?....try to eat bro I know it's hard when u feel like shit all day and drink plenty of fluids......I always sleep when I feel bad.

Day 4,it's gone....did all my shots today.Eat like a horse.Going back on dbol for 1wk to pick up some strength and wieght I lost.Tomorrows workout should be interesting.Will keep all posted.

Glad your feeling better bro now get in the gym and rip shit up

Swellin Guest
    Glad to hear you are feeling better! Maybe it was all of that post whoring youi have done over the last couple of days that got you back on track.

I found the running post count over at FG, and Da Bull had 125 in the past 24 hours, at one point.

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Maybe it was all of that post whoring youi have done over the last couple of days that got you back on track.

I found the running post count over at FG, and Da Bull had 125 in the past 24 hours, at one point.
    Yeah I saw that Too..............some serious ass post whoring....

Update...hit the gym today....was off about 5# on all lifts.Did chest and back.....9 sets of each,all to failure.Will be sore tomorrow for arm day

Swellin Guest
    Only 5#'s after laying out sick????

Sounds good to me! I can be that much off if my mind is not 100%, or if I got lucky that morning.

Only 5#'s after laying out sick????

Sounds good to me! I can be that much off if my mind is not 100%, or if I got lucky that morning.
    LMAO.....it wasn't easy mind you,but I'm a tough SOB!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LMAO.....it wasn't easy mind you,but I'm a tough SOB!
    Ill second that.. tough smellin!!! good job hitting it up hard man!! keep to it.

2nd day back after TEST flu.....strength back to normal,weight up to about 248.Having minor right rotor pain.Need to come up with a plan so this doesn't shut me down.

Swellin Guest
    I have had surgery there, and I can tell you some of the things that really hit the RC. Here are some I have to stay away from: incline barbell, decline, preacher curls, standing barbell rows, and military with barbell.

I try and use more dumbells, and less barbells. I can't even do the preacher curls anymore...it puts tremendous stress on your biceps tendons, and mine are fried. If you do standing barbell rows, you can limit your range of motion and not hurt the RC nearly as bad. When mine is feeling goo, I will take lite weight all the way to my shoulders. As the weight gets heavier, or my shoulder hurts more, I will only move the bar up to my nips...and squyeeze like hell in my shoulders.

If you would like, I can try and find some of my physical therapy stuff and scan the printouts that have stretching and warmup exercises for the shoulder.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information