Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Lately (2 weeks in taking VAR) I have had the worst pain in my right side. I don't know what the **** it is. If you put your hands on your waste, the pain is right near my fingers and a bit of pain in the back near my thumb? Is that my kidney's? Freaks me out.
    Yes,kidney pumps just like dbol ,you need to drink alot of water and when i upped the dbol dose to 50mg it got worse.Personally,I'll never jumpstart with orals ever again......watch your shoulders bro..we're both in the same boat.I'm not going to let it stop me but I'm being real carefull.I went to chest machines,seems to help a little,even though I'm not a big believer in machines,but you have to do what you have to do.pm me anytime and we can discuss our situation.All the best....DB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, tonight it hurts like a bitch!!! My last cycle I seriously lifted with all the pain up until the very end. But my right shoulder has been hurting now for a year!!!! I thought It healed the last 4 months, but I guess I was wrong. Really pisses me off. My Dr. told me months ago it would be a good idea to get an MRI and possibly surgery, but I refused. I will pay for it in the long run.
    I can relate because I have a knee problem. I earned it doing cement work years ago and its the knee of the leg I use to push a shovel down in dirt. Luckily I can put intense workouts on my chest, arms and delts and no joint problems there but because of my knee there are a few exercises I just cannot do so I guess that will limit how much I can develop my thighs, I can still work the top side of my thigh area, just not the back side, that seems to flare up my knee.

On the other hand, I decided to do Deca with this cycle because its supposed to be good on the joints (I had knee in mind). Well, every Christmas I get up on my roof and put christmas lights all over the roof and come down with badly swollen knee joint. Well the deca has worked like a charm, I been able to work on ladders and work hours on the roof and my knee hasnt been in such great shape in years!! The long lingering swelling in the joint has actually shrunken to nearly indectable levels since my cycle started instead of getting all flared up from climbing ladders and walking around on roof. Maybe you should try deca for your shoulder joints?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I can relate because I have a knee problem. I earned it doing cement work years ago and its the knee of the leg I use to push a shovel down in dirt. Luckily I can put intense workouts on my chest, arms and delts and no joint problems there but because of my knee there are a few exercises I just cannot do so I guess that will limit how much I can develop my thighs, I can still work the top side of my thigh area, just not the back side, that seems to flare up my knee.

On the other hand, I decided to do Deca with this cycle because its supposed to be good on the joints (I had knee in mind). Well, every Christmas I get up on my roof and put christmas lights all over the roof and come down with badly swollen knee joint. Well the deca has worked like a charm, I been able to work on ladders and work hours on the roof and my knee hasnt been in such great shape in years!! The long lingering swelling in the joint has actually shrunken to nearly indectable levels since my cycle started instead of getting all flared up from climbing ladders and walking around on roof. Maybe you should try deca for your shoulder joints?

Thanks for the advice...I was thinking about throwing in a low dose of Deca for my joints....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes,kidney pumps just like dbol,you need to drink alot of water and when i upped the dbol dose to 50mg it got worse.Personally,I'll never jumpstart with orals ever again......watch your shoulders bro..we're both in the same boat.I'm not going to let it stop me but I'm being real carefull.I went to chest machines,seems to help a little,even though I'm not a big believer in machines,but you have to do what you have to do.pm me anytime and we can discuss our situation.All the best....DB

I'm with you. I've never heard (accept one guy who posted not to long ago) anyone who had kidney pumps with VAR, but I guess I'm proof it happens. I will continue to put down tons of water. Thanks bro for the advice. I am going to take it slow with my shoulder as well.

3 weeks in. I still pretty much look the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PHASE II - BLT is back, and it's going to be scary.-dsc04548.jpg  

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks in. I still pretty much look the same.
    Was it the GH that got your traps so developed? I think I followed that you area not working the shoulders too much but I've read recently that traps are particularly responsive to GH and steroids and sometimes develop tremendously even without working them. IN fact over developed traps are supposed to be a way you can look at someone and tell if they are a roid head or not. (that is if traps development is much ahead or more developed then other muscles)

You really have the traps going on there... also I like how you picked the dirty side of the apartment to take a photo, HA.

Thanks for the advice...I was thinking about throwing in a low dose of Deca for my joints....
    Just bear in mind I'm on 400mg deca wkly.8ius ed HGH and igf-1 60mcg ed and it's not helping with the tendons.The deca keeps your joints lubed up,but I don't think it has a magical power to cure tendon problems like we have.And to but in on Ntpadudes Q,I don't work my traps at all,they seem to come up naturally,so I find that and interesting statement he made regarding HGH and traps,never read or heard anything on that before,but something to look into for the hell of it.Take care my bro and train smart.All the best ...DB

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Was it the GH that got your traps so developed? I think I followed that you area not working the shoulders too much but I've read recently that traps are particularly responsive to GH and steroids and sometimes develop tremendously even without working them. IN fact over developed traps are supposed to be a way you can look at someone and tell if they are a roid head or not. (that is if traps development is much ahead or more developed then other muscles)

You really have the traps going on there... also I like how you picked the dirty side of the apartment to take a photo, HA.

No, I usually have big traps, though now they have shrunk!! My last cycle, they got pretty big. I'm trying hard to work on them. Yeah, apartment looks like a mess!!! I am in the process of moving this weekend. I hate moving!!!But they raised my rent to 1900.00 a month for a one bedroom. screw that. I'm not paying it!

mass junkie is offline banned
    No, I usually have big traps, though now they have shrunk!! My last cycle, they got pretty big. I'm trying hard to work on them. Yeah, apartment looks like a mess!!! I am in the process of moving this weekend. I hate moving!!!But they raised my rent to 1900.00 a month for a one bedroom. screw that. I'm not paying it!
    1900.0 For a 1 room apt........f u c k that s h i t

BDTR is offline Retired
    I pay 2000 for my one bedroom.

You guys are getting screwed without Lubrication.......I hope your apartments are at least over 1500 Sq ft..... thats outrageous

850 square feet. I live in the gold coast of chicago on the 16th floor of a building. Still, way to much. I don't need the workout room, or the pool.

So, here is my situation. Going on 4 weeks and I really haven't seen to much from the VAR. My guy is totally cool and told me that I can return any unused VAR. Now, should I start the EQ or try a different type of VAR? Or start a low dose of DBOL ? Hmmm, decisions????

So, here is my situation. Going on 4 weeks and I really haven't seen to much from the VAR. My guy is totally cool and told me that I can return any unused VAR. Now, should I start the EQ or try a different type of VAR? Or start a low dose of DBOL? Hmmm, decisions????
    If your having kidney pumps from the var you'll hate dbol ,great strength gains quick,but to rapid for my tendons,that's what put me in my situation,in 2 wks i went from 110 dumbell press 3 sets of 10,to 160# 3 sets of 10,but the kidney pumps ruined a few training days for sure.This is only a little food for thought since you have shoulder problems also.Let the test kick in first so you'll get graduall strength increase and give your tendons a chance to catch up.Just my .02 bro...All the best ...DB

You know I have nothing else to compare it too....but dbol is the **** bro.......Im blowing away all my old lifting poundages......its ****ing awesome blt....no sides for me so far.....and the pumps are phenomenal

Mass how many MG of Dbol are you taking? I am thinking of taking Dabull's advice and do a low dose around 20mg.

Mass how many MG of Dbol are you taking? I am thinking of taking Dabull's advice and do a low dose around 20mg.
    30 mg a day.........next time I will def up it to about 40 mg a day...I will def jumpstart my next cycle with it....def worth it

I think 20mg dbol is good for you,not a strong dose but enough to get your power up and won't be to stressful on the old joints.....you have a nice long cycle planned out,don't be in such a rush to screw your shoulders up...learn from the living stupid..ME All the best BLT,anything i can do give me a shout.....Be Cool...DB

I think 20mg dbol is good for you,not a strong dose but enough to get your power up and won't be to stressful on the old joints.....you have a nice long cycle planned out,don't be in such a rush to screw your shoulders up...learn from the living stupid..ME All the best BLT,anything i can do give me a shout.....Be Cool...DB

Thanks bro. I lifted on Saturday with a buddy of mine. He played college ball. They guy is HUGE. 270 natural, and can lift a house. He put me through the ringer! We worked out for an hour and a half. It was HELL!!!! But the good news is my shoulder made it through it! I was surprised. I'm soo sore today, I can barley lift my arms!!! I'm waiting to hear back from my guy, but I think I will do 20mg of DBOL!!!

Well, I decided since I wasn't happy with the VAR, I just ordered some DBOL . I will do a low dose starting at 20-25mg ED.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck man. remember to go easy with your poundages... you mess up your shoulder and it's end of lifting for quite a while for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    good luck man. remember to go easy with your poundages... you mess up your shoulder and it's end of lifting for quite a while for you.

Thanks Chris. Today I have slight pain in not only the right shoulder but also the left. I was suppose to lift today, but I will do it tomorrow.

Well, I lifted this morning. And both shoulders hurt! I took it light. My pumps are definitely kicking in. I am definitely a lot farther along than I imagined in terms of pumps. When I was just on the GH alone I could stop losing weight no matter how much I ate. I was seriously under 150 pounds lean as ****! I remember before my cycle, I was around 147!! Can you imagine? Anyway, I weight myself today and I'm up to around 158! So, I have gained around 11 pounds.

I was going to do Bigol's leg routine today, but after moving, I have a slight pull on my hammy. I hopefully will be able to hit the legs this weekend.

Oh yeah, another thing I've noticed. Since my shoulders are the biggest and most proportioned part of my body, every type of lift I do, they seem to want to take over and they overpower the rest of my upper body! It drives me crazy because I do NOT really want to work them. I I work Tri's they kick in and try to take over the lift? Does that make sense?

Monday Dec. 8th. Well, with my move, My workout schedule has been screwed up big time. Starting today, I hope to get back on track.

Today, I also started taking Thai Dbol instead of the Anavar . I'm going to start with a low dose of 20mg to see how my body reacts. I'm very excited!!!! Other than that, shoulders feel decent today, though working out over the weekend, They hurt like a bitch
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-08-2003 at 01:08 PM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah, another thing I've noticed. Since my shoulders are the biggest and most proportioned part of my body, every type of lift I do, they seem to want to take over and they overpower the rest of my upper body! It drives me crazy because I do NOT really want to work them. I I work Tri's they kick in and try to take over the lift? Does that make sense?
    I'm not sure what you mean exactly but I know when I did Var my shoulders were pumped all the time and any upper body thing I did made them more so.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I'm not sure what you mean exactly but I know when I did Var my shoulders were pumped all the time and any upper body thing I did made them more so.

I just think since my shoulders are BIG, they want to take over every set I do.

Well, I yesterday I did Bigol's leg workout. All I can say is WOW. If anyone has done it, you know thats all that needs to be said. I can't walk today. I finished it up with 16 sets up calf raises and the guy who was working in with me thought I was crazy!!!!!!

Day 3 on the DBOL and NOTHING. I don't even feel it. I'm taknig 25mg ED split up every 3 hours...

Should be splitting the dbol more like every 5hrs

Swellin Guest
    I joined this one a little late, but I will be checking back regularly to see how you are doing. Hopefully that d-bol won't talk you into more shoulder trouble!

Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I joined this one a little late, but I will be checking back regularly to see how you are doing. Hopefully that d-bol won't talk you into more shoulder trouble!

Good luck bro!

Good to see you bro!!!! Yeah, I definitely need to be careful with the DBOL .

Today really sucked!!! Late last night, I came down with the stomach flu. I was suppose to workout today so I'm pissed. I've been in bed all day. I haven't eaten a **** thing. I must of lost 4 pounds today. UNREAL!!!!!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ****!! Looks like things are going great with you. And now your sick...Sorry, i am kinda in the same boat. I changed my work out and I get too sore to even lift a **** thing the next day...

rest and let your body heal the sickness, and then let it have it for getting sick!

Well, I took DBULL's advice and I took my DBOL last night even though I felt like ****. Not sure if it stayed in me, but I had to suck it up.

It's all about sacrafice!!!!

Before I got sick, I was up to 160 pounds, now I've lost 4 pounds but I can get that back pretty quickly.

BLT

Swellin Guest
    As I read this, the words.."suck it up" ran together with "sacrafice," and I ended up reading ...It's all about Scarface. Man, I could just see you blasting through the nose candy trying to get back on your feet.
    Then I read it again...whew!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    As I read this, the words.."suck it up" ran together with "sacrafice," and I ended up reading ...It's all about Scarface. Man, I could just see you blasting through the nose candy trying to get back on your feet.
    Then I read it again...whew!

LMAO!!!! Can you imagine me doing some blow to get back into the swing on things? HELL NO!!!

Swellin Guest
    It's funny how the mind does that sometimes...and guess what is on Encore E tonight...Scarface.

Well, So far, I'm a week into the DBOL and I don't really see dramic results. I'm bumping the dosage up to 30mg to see it that helps. I've lost some weight do to the **** stomach flu, but today, I bought some EXTRA protein to catch up.

My workout today was great. I did the same routine I did a week ago and I'm up at least 3/4 reps per set. My pump is decent. I need to post some pics because I think I'm almost passed where I was at the end of my last cycle. Everytime I have a bad workout or I get sick, I just laugh it off, because If I have to, I will extend my cycle another week.

It's all about being smart and safe,

Peace,

BLT

you say you think your past where you ended last cycle...muscle memory is something isn't it bro...great job and the dbol will kick in shortly once your back on track..be cool...DB

you say you think your past where you ended last cycle...muscle memory is something isn't it bro...great job and the dbol will kick in shortly once your back on track..be cool...DB

Thanks bro!!!! You honestly have been a big inspiration to my cycle. Your advice has not only helped, It's pushed my mind so that I feel I just can't fail!!!!

I really appreciate it.

I think I will pop another DBOL !!!

BLT

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    The blowing up u guys talk about is that from bloating, i would stick with var, what comp. var we u runnin?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information