Lil Bro is offline New Member

Unhappy My Un-progress (regression?)

Hi everybody, new to this great site. Just wanted to show you all my lame physique. I owe it to being a lazy a**. Five years ago I did a couple of cycles and made some OK gains (went up to about 148lbs), but after that it was all downhill. I steadily kept slacking off on my work-outs and stopped eating several meals a day. So now I'm back at square one (I weigh 127 at
    5' 5"). I decided to get serious about working out again and need some advice as to whether I should get on a cycle and what kind. I'm a hard gainer. All comments are welcome. Sorry about the crappy pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Un-progress (regression?)-2proudla.jpg   My Un-progress (regression?)-p1010006.jpg  
    Last edited by Lil Bro; 11-27-2004 at 04:34 AM. Reason: To add last sentnce

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Don't cycle yet. You should wait as long as you can to cycle again IMO, build a solid base naturally before starting anything hormonal. Get your diet and training regimen in check, without that you won't gain alot on-cycle and you'll eventually not be able to maintain it when not on-cycle.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Don't cycle yet. You should wait as long as you can to cycle again IMO, build a solid base naturally before starting anything hormonal. Get your diet and training regimen in check, without that you won't gain alot on-cycle and you'll eventually not be able to maintain it when not on-cycle.
    Agreed. You can do alot naturally before turning to gear.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you were nicely ripped.....shouldnt be hard to get back to that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    2nd pic is very hard to see.

No cycling at all I'd suggest, no.

~SC~

Talking Thanks for all your sound advice

Guess I'm just a little anxious to get back to where I was, but I'll definitely spend some more time figuring out a work-out schedule and diet. Any ideas as far as what supps I should take (whey protein, creatine, etc.). I'm 32 yo, 5' 5", 128lbs and a hard gainer. Thanks again, guys. Glad to be here.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bro
    Guess I'm just a little anxious to get back to where I was, but I'll definitely spend some more time figuring out a work-out schedule and diet. Any ideas as far as what supps I should take (whey protein, creatine, etc.). I'm 32 yo, 5' 5", 128lbs and a hard gainer. Thanks again, guys. Glad to be here.
    Whey protein, dextrose, multivitamin and creatine. Thats all you need to grow quick.

thickmass is offline Member
    You're not a hard gainer, you are merely one of the millions of lazy assed impatient guys who refuse to do what's required to get bigger and take the "easy" (aka steroid ) way out.

hard gainer... gimme a break! I thought I was a hard gainer too but over the years I accidentally did more right things than wrong things (naturally) and got bigger than I thought I would.
    Last edited by thickmass; 11-27-2004 at 08:42 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Focus on an abundance of FOOD, and don't concern yourself w/supplements.

You need FOOD, supplements are just that, to supplement an already sound dietary approach.

~SC~

Wink Better Photo

Here ya go SwoleCat, thanks again for all the feed back! And I know, bad pose and trunks, will work on that too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Un-progress (regression?)-p1010008.jpg  

Thread Information