Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

honest opinion please

the first pic i took around january at 200 pounds. the second pic is after 2 months of training naturally (at about the same weight). im currently on a heavy cycle, and il post updated pics soon.

in the mean time, i was wondering what you bros think of my natural progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honest opinion please-pinn.jpg   honest opinion please-pinnnnn.jpg  

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Look good man, just keep doin what you're doing. Only thing I can say I notice with you is that you can definitely see muscular development but not an overall thickness. You doing your bench press, squats and deads Tren ?

I can see a difference in the two pics, especially in your chest, good work man.

Also, a word to the wise, dont go too crazy with your cycles. It is oh so tempting to start pumping grams of test/tren and other compounds into your body per week. But in the long run it wont be worth it. If you want to pursue bodybuilding at all (not sure if you do) you will want to run well thought out cycles with good doses but not too much. You will just burn out on it man. It has happened to so many people, you see some amateurs tearing up the ranks at a young age and just going insane on what they use, then you never hear about them again. Take proper time off be patient and honestly maybe increase your test dose by like 200-300mg per week each cycle. And if its a cutting cycle dont even bother increasing it at all. This bodybuilding game is all about patience and maturity imo. The pro's built their bodies over years and years (usually around 10) so dont get ahead of yourself.

Now if you are being moderate I am happy, just the way you said you are doing a HEAVY cycle got me thinking. You would be surprised at the kind of doses and amount of compounds the real greats actually use.

I have seen so many threads saying what do you think the pro's use? Everyone thinks it must be some insane amount. Let me tell you that I dont think it is. I would say they run test, a DHT and probably a 19-nor, maybe a fourth compound and of course GH etc. But in terms of AAS many people think they run something like this:
    Drol
    Winny
    Test
    Tren
    Deca
    EQ
    Masteron
    D-bol

Its just not true man.

Anways, just a little rant from me. If you are being moderate and smart/wise/patient than just take what I said as a compliment to you and nothing more.

Again, you look good. Keep it up.

thanks bro. i hadnt done flat bench in over 3 years, but ive been hitting it up pretty hard lately. same goes for squats. i dont do conventional deadlifts, but rather a cross between squats and deads. i think they're called good mornings?

as far as the current cycle goes though, im on dbol /tbol/winni at 50 mgs each ed.

im thinking il up the tbol and winni to 60 mgs ed starting next week. it depends on how much improvement i see in the next week.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    as far as the current cycle goes though, im on dbol /tbol/winni at 50 mgs each ed.

im thinking il up the tbol and winni to 60 mgs ed starting next week. it depends on how much improvement i see in the next week.
    IMO that cycle is terrible....makes no sense at all. ALso, please post your TRAINING routine...exact split including sets/reps/ days you lift which muscle groups on. Also throw a sample day of your diet in there. I am curious to see what these look like.....

I will give more comments after that.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    a cycle is not a cycle w/o test bro do more research please!!!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    LOL! He has over 11 thousand post bro, im sure he has heard that a few times, and has done plenty of research.

Silly parrots.

Anyways, I think you are looking great bro! Its hard to say from those pics though. But your delts, arms, chest and traps look pretty full and proportional!

I think with a good tan and a couple pounds of fat loss, your body will be better than 99 percent of people.

Keep up the good work!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Great progress and pics bro. I agree... lose a good 5-10 lbs of fat and get a nice redd tann and you will look huuge

haha, do more research

you're funny

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    LOL! He has over 11 thousand post bro, im sure he has heard that a few times, and has done plenty of research.

Silly parrots.

Anyways, I think you are looking great bro! Its hard to say from those pics though. But your delts, arms, chest and traps look pretty full and proportional!

I think with a good tan and a couple pounds of fat loss, your body will be better than 99 percent of people.

Keep up the good work!

thanks bro, i truly appreciate it.

my plan as of right now is to run bulk cycles for the next few years (cutting while not on) then once i am more content with my size, il run several cutting cycles. my ultimate goal is to have at least 20 inch arms, hopefully closer to 21-22, with the same proportionate build everywhere, and to be skinny as hell. losing fat is not a problem, especially if im eating a strict cutting diet while on cycle

btw, i agree, i am one pale white boy

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    IMO that cycle is terrible....makes no sense at all. ALso, please post your TRAINING routine...exact split including sets/reps/ days you lift which muscle groups on. Also throw a sample day of your diet in there. I am curious to see what these look like.....

I will give more comments after that.

my lifting routine is as follows

day 1 - arms
    day 2 - back
    day 3 - chest
    day 4 - shoulders
    day 5 - legs
    day 6 - rest
    repeat

im thinking of combining my chest and shoulder day though, cause hitting chest seems to hit my front delts the same, if not more than my chest.

when im not in the gym, i am deliberatly using the absolute least amount of energy possible. haha, for example, il cut my steak with meat scissors.

as for my diet, i eat at least every 3 hours. my meals always include 40+ grams of protein from either whey, milk, or meat (usually a combination of all 3) il also eat lots of complex carbs from oatmeal, and shredded wheat. being as im on a bulk cycle right now, i also have been throwing in extra calories from penut butter, ice cream... basically anything that looks appealing after ive gotten my essential nutrients.

also, i know the importance of eating at least one meal of protein/fat a day, and i make a point of doing that too

btw i agree its important to include test in your cycles (i did on my 5 previous ones)

this time around, i had a different source cause all my other ones got busted or stopped selling. the guy i bought off this time only had raw powder for sale. i got myself some test e powder, but i dont have a place to brew it up at yet. hopefully il manage to do that soon though. my cycle would be much better if i was also running at least 500 mgs a week of test e.

but i dont think this cycle is a total loss... i mean i gained 25 pounds so far. my bench went up 60 pounds and i gained an inch on my arms... oh yea, im only 3 weeks in too

HereWeGoAgain is offline Banned
    You've taken 5 previous cycles? Am I reading that right? You could of developed past where you are now naturally!

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain
    You've taken 5 previous cycles? Am I reading that right? You could of developed past where you are now naturally!

not exactly. ive been working my ass off in the gym for years now. if i had not have taken all those cycles, theres no way id be at the point im at now.

btw, cycles 3 & 4 were a complete waste of money. i gained more in the last 3 weeks than i did on both of those entire cycles combined

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Looking pretty decent Tren . I don't like your cycle either. I'm not a big fan of orals to begin with. But the idea that this is your 6th cycle is pretty shocking.

Anyway, keep training hard. Oh...... And this is nowhere close to a "heavy" cycle. LOL

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Looking pretty decent Tren . I don't like your cycle either. I'm not a big fan of orals to begin with. But the idea that this is your 5th cycle is pretty shocking.

Anyway, keep training hard. Oh...... And this is nowhere close to a "heavy" cycle. LOL

1buffsob

yea i agree. imo, i dont look like ive done even one cycle. but its probably cause most of my gear in the past was underdosed (maybe even fake). i trained hard, ate a sh_t load of food, and didn't gain much.

well, i got quite alot of legit gear now, so wel see what kind of gains i can make over the next few years
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 07-05-2006 at 10:32 AM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    tren , my man your looking good. Im not sure what your exact goals are for this cycle but like it wassaid earlier i def. see the definition and musclarity i think its time to go for some more thickness. But i can def see and improvemnt in tri/chest/shoulder. good work brother, keep it up!

Dbol /Tbol/Winstrol .....Why do dbol with tbol? Yes there different, I know but tbol is not even close to as strong as dbol strength/mass gain wise. I would have dropped the tbol and upped the dose of dbol and winstrol IMO.

AND! What are you doing for cardio & diet? You look soft, up the cardio and make a few minor adjustments in your diet and you will be a lean machine in no time.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I only read to where trenbull says his cycle so forgive me for not reading the rest yet BUT.........

You have too many orals in your cycle bro. especially if you are going to drink your winny or take the winny tabs.

There should only ever be 1 oral in a cycle and IMO you don't even need an oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Dbol /Tbol/Winstrol .....Why do dbol with tbol? Yes there different, I know but tbol is not even close to as strong as dbol strength/mass gain wise. I would have dropped the tbol and upped the dose of dbol and winstrol IMO.

AND! What are you doing for cardio & diet? You look soft, up the cardio and make a few minor adjustments in your diet and you will be a lean machine in no time.

well the idea behind stacking dbol with tbol was to solidify the gains from the dbol. ive done lots of cardio in the past and all it seemed to do was give me pain in my knees. im not saying ive given up completely on cardio, but right now im trying to bulk so i havnt really been doing much cardio at all. but trust me, that will change once i finish this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Great progress and pics bro. I agree... lose a good 5-10 lbs of fat and get a nice redd tann and you will look huuge

i dont know about 5-10. my goal is to gain about 60-70 more pounds of solid muscle, and lose 25-30 pounds of fat

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I only read to where trenbull says his cycle so forgive me for not reading the rest yet BUT.........

You have too many orals in your cycle bro. especially if you are going to drink your winny or take the winny tabs.

There should only ever be 1 oral in a cycle and IMO you don't even need an oral.

no orals???

but...

but....

i love dbol . if it was a woman, id marry it

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    tren, my man your looking good. Im not sure what your exact goals are for this cycle but like it wassaid earlier i def. see the definition and musclarity i think its time to go for some more thickness. But i can def see and improvemnt in tri/chest/shoulder. good work brother, keep it up!

thanks bro, i appreciate that

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    no orals???

but...

but....

i love dbol . if it was a woman, id marry it

hah, if only dbol was as oral as my g/f. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    hah, if only dbol was as oral as my g/f. Hmmmmm.

haha, we wish woman were that oral

ok, heres 3 pics from about 20 minutes ago. sorry about the quality of the new pics

i know....

i know....

the pics are pretty fuzzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honest opinion please-yes.jpg   honest opinion please-yess.jpg   honest opinion please-yesss.jpg  

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    Dang buddy, can you make that picture smaller. Looks like I'm looking through the telescope at the observatory. can't tell much becasue I can only see part of the pic.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DutchCowboy
    Dang buddy, can you make that picture smaller. Looks like I'm looking through the telescope at the observatory. can't tell much becasue I can only see part of the pic.

Cheers

well, you could save it to your comp, then view it through a different program. im sure you can zoom out with that

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep at it Tren .. where's the wheels!

Critique-wise you just need more time and get your diet spot on and you'll start seeing major changes.. Chest/arms are your strong point it seems and delts/back are a bit weak.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    first good job bro
    2nd- test does NOT have to be included in EVERY cycle!!!! thats a total misconception..
    3rd-are you taking any AI'S? proviron ?nolva? any bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    first good job bro
    2nd- test does NOT have to be included in EVERY cycle!!!! thats a total misconception..
    3rd-are you taking any AI'S? proviron?nolva? any bloat?

yea i know. it seems everyone is stuck with cliches like "test is best, forget the rest"

test is only required with nandrolone base roids so your body doesnt switch over to using nor test in place of regular test. damn it, dont tell me i need to research more. im fairly educated on aas.

as for anti es, yes i am running nolva at 25 mgs ed. i havnt noticed any bloat at all really. my face looks almost exactly the same as it did before i started this cycle, and im 25 pounds heavier.

btw, thanks for the kind words. ive worked my ass off for the last 9-10 years for what little gains ive managed to get

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea i know. it seems everyone is stuck with cliches like "test is best, forget the rest"

test is only required with nandrolone base roids so your body doesnt switch over to using nor test in place of regular test. damn it, dont tell me i need to research more. im fairly educated on aas.

as for anti es, yes i am running nolva at 25 mgs ed. i havnt noticed any bloat at all really. my face looks almost exactly the same as it did before i started this cycle, and im 25 pounds heavier.

btw, thanks for the kind words. ive worked my ass off for the last 9-10 years for what little gains ive managed to get
    most people just like to talk bro.. dont let it get to you.. great job with gaining 25 lbs.. keep it up bro.. and keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Keep at it Tren .. where's the wheels!

Critique-wise you just need more time and get your diet spot on and you'll start seeing major changes.. Chest/arms are your strong point it seems and delts/back are a bit weak.

yea, i do need work on my delts, especially my mid/rear delts. im really focusing on my arms right now though. i need those 22 inch arms ya know?

as for my back, its not really that far behind my chest/arms, but it still needs major improvement, as does the rest of my body.

my legs are ok i guess. il get some pics up

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    How many cycles did you do prior to these pics? It's hard to critique with the pics, but as far as I can see, your tri's def improved. Chest looks like it got thicker as well. Your lookin thick, once you drop the bf a bit, you'll be good to go. Waiting on the back and wheel pics!!

btw, northern cali..where's the tan?!?!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    arms look good bro...you have real strong tris but they overpower your shoulders imo...good luck tren

daytrader is offline Member
    lookin better for sure tren ... it is a little difficult to tell from the pics... but i think that chest is undoubtably your strongest point..... props for gettin it done natty for a while then hittin the juice back up

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    yea, i do need work on my delts, especially my mid/rear delts. im really focusing on my arms right now though. i need those 22 inch arms ya know?

as for my back, its not really that far behind my chest/arms, but it still needs major improvement, as does the rest of my body.

my legs are ok i guess. il get some pics up
    Pic of back also.. hard to judge the way you're standing in your pics..
    Either way, deff some improvements. That's what it's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Pic of back also.. hard to judge the way you're standing in your pics..
    Either way, deff some improvements. That's what it's all about.

yea, thats what i try to tell myself when im feeling pissed im not bigger. i suppose i have made some progress in the last 6 months, but its never enough

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    lookin better for sure tren ... it is a little difficult to tell from the pics... but i think that chest is undoubtably your strongest point..... props for gettin it done natty for a while then hittin the juice back up

my chest has always been my strongest point. haha, i barely worked it out at all on my previous cycles. the one im on right now is basically the only cycle ive done where ive been hitting my chest hard.

i know that neglecting muscle groups while on is a serious mistake though. il never do that again

but i do appreciate it man. in my eyes, i will always be scrawny. its cool to have my bros tell me otherwise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information