Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My pics

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I've seen that Tat...or some of it...Great Pics keep up the good work!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    yep
    she's mine now

All you need to do is move to Canada and live happily ever after

I've seen that Tat...or some of it...Great Pics keep up the good work!!
    Thanks! do you mean you've seen my avatar before or my other tat on my back

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur with the others.

Looking good...keep us updated

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Don't reduce the booty size jerzey! Nice junk in the trunk!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun
    Don't reduce the booty size jerzey! Nice junk in the trunk!

See Jerzey...I told ya!!!!!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    See Jerzey...I told ya!!!!!!

Yes, you are right, I guess it's not terrible

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Looking really good there Jerzey. Just my kind of girl

HOLY $HIT you're one buff chick. The first pic of your arm is unbelievable. Keep up the good work. I hear you with the roids too. I think I'm gonna stay off for a while. Good Luck with your goals.

The other Tat on your back...your not the only one who goes to a NYSC in Dirty Jerzy!! OB??

Jerzey is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I hope to be back into lifting seriously next month after I get settled.

Ted - OB??? what is that

Do you go to the sports club I go to? If so, why haven't you said hi? Humm, you have me thinking now.... we are almost the same age too....

I'm only there 2 more weeks, although, I have been so sick I haven't been there much anyway

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn!! you look really cute Jerzey, i wish you could lift in my gym, cuz i'm just so fu(king tired seeing some skinny ***** guys talking gear when they're 160lbs!!!
    BTW you just forget about your BD, you already really yummie like dat!

OB is Old Bridge...which is one of the NYSC I used to go to....I have gone to many up and down the state and from the portion of the back tat I saw it looks familiar...

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice body, sis! I wish I had a girl like you, keep up the great work Jerzey!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    OB is Old Bridge...which is one of the NYSC I used to go to....I have gone to many up and down the state and from the portion of the back tat I saw it looks familiar...
    Ok, I was just wondering, no biggie

Thanks Testostack and Seajackal

I got my first serious arm workout in yesterday, felt good

William Wallace is offline Junior Member
    Just seeing your pics now...um, uh, well...speechless!
    Basically everything everybody else said combined (with a lil sumptin sumptin emphasis on the rear quarters...Im a filthy bastard, sorry)
    You look absolutely terrific...fug the BF issue...ya look great.

[QUOTE=Jerzey]No, I am too heavy, I get carried away when I start lifting, I love it, I can't stop!! lol..

I'm feeling it though in my back (I have 3 herniated disks) and my shoulders and neck because I have arthritis in both and blew out my rotator cuffs (accident when I was 17)..

I have a herniated disc now in my neck with a calcified vertebrae, both layin' on a nerve and making my life miserable...been 2 months since I touched a weight...talk about demoralizing (watching urself shrink)...anyway, wanted to know how you overcame/handled ur's...starting physical therapy tomorrow night down on 22

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace
    Just seeing your pics now...um, uh, well...speechless!
    Basically everything everybody else said combined (with a lil sumptin sumptin emphasis on the rear quarters...Im a filthy bastard, sorry)
    You look absolutely terrific...fug the BF issue...ya look great.
    Thank you Yah, rear quarters are definitely not going anywhere fast

I have a herniated disc now in my neck with a calcified vertebrae, both layin' on a nerve and making my life miserable...been 2 months since I touched a weight...talk about demoralizing (watching urself shrink)...anyway, wanted to know how you overcame/handled ur's...starting physical therapy tomorrow night down on 22
    I did the physical therapy then they had me at a chiropractor 5 x's a week then 4 then 3 but there was no way I could go 3x's a week with my schedule when I had night school, worked ft and bartended so I stopped...

Deep tissue massage is the only thing that eases the pain for me these days. I mean the kind that bascially hurts (there's someone I go to in the Flemington area) but it loosens everything up and gets the knots out of my back/neck. I get so bad you can't put your fingers into my back.. and my arms and legs hurt.

It's tuff, never goes away and gets worse with lifting heavy but it doesn't stop me either.... I've learned to deal but when it gets bad it's bad.. and unbearable.

I hope the therapy helps you..

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Thank you Yah, rear quarters are definitely not going anywhere fast

I did the physical therapy then they had me at a chiropractor 5 x's a week then 4 then 3 but there was no way I could go 3x's a week with my schedule when I had night school, worked ft and bartended so I stopped...

Deep tissue massage is the only thing that eases the pain for me these days. I mean the kind that bascially hurts (there's someone I go to in the Flemington area) but it loosens everything up and gets the knots out of my back/neck. I get so bad you can't put your fingers into my back.. and my arms and legs hurt.

It's tuff, never goes away and gets worse with lifting heavy but it doesn't stop me either.... I've learned to deal but when it gets bad it's bad.. and unbearable.

I hope the therapy helps you..

Thanks for the quick pick-me-up...gunna go take a long walk off a short pier now!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Thanks for the quick pick-me-up...gunna go take a long walk off a short pier now!
    Sorry, I believe in honesty......

Actually, 2 or 3 weeks ago I woke up and couldn't raise my arm above shoulder level (another problem I have, I can't lift heavy away from my body since I blew out my rotator cuffs) and it clicked and popped.. it was a knot behind my shoulder blade.. weird how they all mess each other up

Just stick with therapy.. and get the non-verbal threshold on your insurance policy (no limitations) because if you get in an auto accident w/o it you are screwed. These injuries cannot satisfy the prongs of the verbal threshold....

Evil Knievel sounds like he has an easier time getting out of bed in the morning!

Thanks much for the advice!

alohasnail is offline Female Member
    hope you get over this sinus thing, sucks not to be able to get to the gym. just out of curiosity- how much do you bench, and what's your cardio routine look like?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Evil Knievel sounds like he has an easier time getting out of bed in the morning!

Thanks much for the advice!
    Anytime

hope you get over this sinus thing, sucks not to be able to get to the gym. just out of curiosity- how much do you bench, and what's your cardio routine look like?
    45-60 min PWO as I am going to be working 7-3 again to avoid traffic to work... Bench, I haven't really done it.. .I tend to use DB and I'll do 25's 3x15; 30's 3x15; 35's 3x15; 40's 3x15 (first set is like a warm up for me, real light) then I'll push 45's 3x12 if I feel like really killing it

I do flys also.. and cables. Incline bench too most of the time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn girl you're thick, I don't like boney women, you look good. Don't lose to much weight, stay thick

JohnnyB

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn girl you're thick, I don't like boney women, you look good. Don't lose to much weight, stay thick

JohnnyB
    Thanks Johnny!

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    hott, very hott

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I know I am...I just joined a NYSC (posh one too) and they all keep asking me when I'm competing

Thank you.. I am going to join a World Gym or Golds Gym when I move, I can't wait! I need motivation and when I out-lift half the guys in the gym, that's not motivating.....
    Pics look good. You have a nice physique to begin with. I can't wait to see your next vacation pics!

Jerzey, hope your not moving out of N.J.!

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i think im in love...lookn good jerzey keep it up

Jerzey is offline Member
    Thanks everyone for your comments and compliments.

brolicscholar - I'm staying right here in central NJ

I can't wait to go on vacation again to take new pics!! I need another one already...

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Babe you are absolutely smokin hot. You have a wonderful body and I would not change a thing. I love a chick with some thickness to her and you have just the right amount!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dawg
    Babe you are absolutely smokin hot. You have a wonderful body and I would not change a thing. I love a chick with some thickness to her and you have just the right amount!
    Thank you so much... I don't want to be skinny by any means, but I do want to get my bf down somewhat. I like being muscular and I like it when my bf is lower so the cuts come out more through my arms/legs. I can care less about a 6 pack to be honest as long as my mid section is flat and toned.

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member
    mmmmm what a sexy womannnnn
    just dont lose no weight plz

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I would pay money for you to put me in a headlock

You look great, Jerz.

DaFoNz is offline New Member
    Great Pics Jerzey. Keep up the great work.

I almost joined the NYSC in OB, but it was a bit too long of a ride, so I joined something a bit closer.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Perfection needs no modification. Hands down one of the best female bodies I've seen! Maybe with some heavy lifting my girl can be that thick!
    Last edited by Benches505; 12-25-2005 at 07:06 PM.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good jerzey!

Wayne3 is offline New Member

Critique towards gear use

You say you have used gear inlcuding GH ? My question would by why, and what where your goals ? Unless you where competing in powerlifting and trying to get the weights up i cant really see a reason for you with such a high BF% to take any gear at all. I would think get a seriouse cardio program going with a diet and cut up, like you said you are already / naturaly muscular. Gaining muscle under that BF is only gonna make you look overweight.

BF % is what atm ? looks like 25-30%. Using any gear if you are female imho is risky and you should defn achieve your natural targets first. Virilization problems in females are fare less reversable than say some gyno in men who can get surgery. Once your voice changes and or any of the other effects set in you got them for life.

I would say if you really have to take something consider t3/clen ? But even that isnt needed i mean you dont have a contest coming up so rather set reasonable goals with diet/fitness and then post up those shots for us in 4-6mnths.

Oh and btw you site sinus as the reason you arent taking gear anymore, what ! Sinus is in no documented way affected by AAS and the reasons abovemention should be the contraindication to AAS !

I know may sound critical but this is afterall probably the reason you started this thread, so here was my 2 cents.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Now thems what I call Pecs !!!! Well done

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne3
    You say you have used gear inlcuding GH ? My question would by why, and what where your goals ? Unless you where competing in powerlifting and trying to get the weights up i cant really see a reason for you with such a high BF% to take any gear at all. I would think get a seriouse cardio program going with a diet and cut up, like you said you are already / naturaly muscular. Gaining muscle under that BF is only gonna make you look overweight.

BF % is what atm ? looks like 25-30%. Using any gear if you are female imho is risky and you should defn achieve your natural targets first. Virilization problems in females are fare less reversable than say some gyno in men who can get surgery. Once your voice changes and or any of the other effects set in you got them for life.

I would say if you really have to take something consider t3/clen ? But even that isnt needed i mean you dont have a contest coming up so rather set reasonable goals with diet/fitness and then post up those shots for us in 4-6mnths.

Oh and btw you site sinus as the reason you arent taking gear anymore, what ! Sinus is in no documented way affected by AAS and the reasons abovemention should be the contraindication to AAS !

I know may sound critical but this is afterall probably the reason you started this thread, so here was my 2 cents.
    You are just angry over the fact that she has better traps than you

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Hi Jerzey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information