mighty-mouse is offline New Member

Before and After Pics: My Melanotan II cycle log

A friend wanted me to post this cycle log of mine here, so I obliged.

Day 1 - March 15
    I've read how MTII will cause nausea, so I've decided to split my daily 1mg injections into two 0.5mg injections. I started late in the day, so I took 0.5mg pre workout, then another 0.5mg a few hours post workout. I did notice a slight woozy feeling stomach, nothing bad though. I would compare it to the feeling you get in your stomach when crashing from ephedra. Nothing bad, just basically takes your appetite away. No facial flushing or hardons yet either.

Day 2 - March 16
    Injected 0.5mg in the am with my 4iu of GH.
    I have felt run down and sleepy all day. I've read that it can cause this feeling of tiredness. I honestly dont know if it's the tren (100mg EOD), or the MTII. Anyways, I've been dragging ass all day long. Hopefully this goes away. (it supposedly does after about a week)

Day 2 - March 16
    Took 2nd 0.5mg injection at around 4pm. Still not much nausea at all. I think the wood is starting to come on though. I seem to get more easily turned on, it's kinda wierd. The stomach just feels like I'm on an ephedra crash though. Nothing bad at all, but not completely comfortable either.

Day 3 - March 17
    Injected slightly more this morning since I read that someone my weight should be injecting around 1.3mg per day. So I did about .75mg this morning.

The slight nausea is starting to go away. To me, it's not really nausea, it's more of a feeling of slight sickness from extreme hunger. If you are trying to bulk, I DO NOT recomend this stuff. My appetite is nonexistent.

Stretching,..........jesus ing christ! I can't stop because it feels so good to do. And I have constant morning wood and cant stop yawning.

I honestly thing this stuff effects the hypothalmus the same way your brain stimulates it upon waking in the morning. It has all the same patterns,....genitalia arousal (morning wood), stretching, yawning. I'll have to read up on that more to see if they may be related.

Day 6 - March 20
    The boners are just horrible. Slightly on the painful side, and definetely painful when laying on my stomach in bed. They seem to not happen so random anymore though. But when I do get them, they take FOREVER to go away.

Went to the gym today, and everyone I know said that I looked really dark. I knew I was getting darker, but not really sure how much since I see myself everday. I don't get any nausea anymore at all either.

So almost 1 week later, and I'm already noticible darker. This is insane, all the girls at the gym want to buy it now.

Day 8 - March 22
    Same injection schedule. Boners aren't so bad anymore, don't even really notice them being random anymore.

THIS WORKS!

People at my work keep saying that I look REALLY dark. A girl that I haven't seen in about 3 weeks saw me last night, and she was blown away by it. I'm getting so dark that I think I may be able to cheat my way into some minority college funding.

Seriously, this works! I've only been on for 7.5 days now, and I'm already darker than I've ever been in my whole life. I have only tanned once in the past 8 days also. This is insane.

Day 9 - March 24
    I am used to the boners now and dont even really notice them unless I'm on the eliptical trainer and some hot with tight workout pants is in front of me.

Skin color,.......I'm dark as .

I now have friends in the gym that are saying that I need to lay off the tanning bed. I just tell them it's not from tanning, and they are shocked that this stuff works this well. I really think I'm a little too dark, but I'm going to keep going until I use 20mg total. I had originally planned on using 30mg.

I noticed that my teeth look WHITE AS HELL now because of my skin color. And my eyes look so white now that its kinda creepy. People in the gym tell me that I look like I just put on the first coat of pro tan to get ready for a show or something.

This rawks! I have so many friends that will be buying this stuff now.

Day 10 - March 25
    I went out last night with some friends to a bar. I was at the bar getting a beer, and this cute girl started talking to me. She said that she and her friend were curious what nationality I was. She said her friend thought I was "really hot and buff", and that I was really dark and it looked good. They didn't believe me when I told them I was white, with just german/irish ancestry.

Have I mentioned that this is awesome?
    Last edited by mighty-mouse; 03-28-2006 at 04:29 PM.

This is the result of 11 days of MTII, and two 15 minute tanning sessions in those 11 days. I used a total of 20mg of MTII, and injected 1mg twice per day, morning and evening.

I had none of the nausea or facial flushing side effects that some report after their injections. All I had was the annoying erections.

WOW, certainly worked well, looks like you went from a farmer to native hawaiian.

I'm so dark now that all the people in my gym are telling me that I need to stop tanning. Then I tell them what it is, and they want to buy it from me. Which is good.

I see that you are at U of AZ. Melanotan was invented there in 1996 I believe.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow you have really smooth skin, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i mean thanks for the log!

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    Is this stuff availalbe to public yet ?

Your last post said peple were asking you how to get it and that this is good

so - how do I get it ?

That is incredible!

Where do I get it?
    Whats the price tag?
    and how long is it expected to last

timtim is offline Member
    yeah, good stuff.

cost and how long are the results?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    why'd u take pics down

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    lookin good man thats stuff looks to work well

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    ...Are those results permanent? Or is it something you'd have to cycle every so often?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    what up rpm? lookin sexy dude.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    :wave:

FLEXrr is offline New Member
    definitely trying to get some of this, i have skin just like yours....
    Last edited by FLEXrr; 03-29-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    wow you have really smooth skin, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i mean thanks for the log!
    Haha, must be the 6 months of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    why'd u take pics down
    They are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    ...Are those results permanent? Or is it something you'd have to cycle every so often?
    You would have to cycle a 10mg ED run of it every now and then. I'm thinking I will need to cycle it about every 3 months to stay this dark. I'm only going to tan once per week and see how long it lasts with just that.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Who's that?

Why cant I send pm's? I whored enough to get to 25 posts, is that not enough here?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    25?

Where?

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    That's some awesome results man, especially for not going to the tanning bed but a couple of times and never going in the sun. I guess it really brings out the dark pigment in your skin.

FLEXrr is offline New Member
    Last edited by FLEXrr; 08-22-2007 at 03:43 PM.

juicetexas is offline Junior Member
    Damn Bro,
    that is one hell of a tan in a short amount of time. Where can I get this stuff. How much does it cost. Man I am sooo white I make most peoples white socks look tan. Help me out bro.

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    how do u take it do u take im or sub? for howlong ?

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    has anyone asked where to get this stuff and how much it costs yet? You look much better with the tan, thanks for the thread.

I thought I already posted where to get it. I don't know if the admin removed it but i'll post it again. I'm sorry if i'm not suppose to post this ADMIN but I thought these guys were a sponsor?

slacker is offline Associate Member
    I'm interested on where u can get this?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats some good shit bro

Apperantly I'm not allowed to post who sells it, but I didn't think that it was illegal since it was a research chemical. Oh well guys, ADMIN keeps removing my link so you'll have to find it on your own

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    so where do u inject it?

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    dam makes my seriously consider trying melanotan this coming spring break

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Apperantly I'm not allowed to post who sells it, but I didn't think that it was illegal since it was a research chemical. Oh well guys, ADMIN keeps removing my link so you'll have to find it on your own
    Sure you can. You can get it from here http://www.steroid-peptides.com/

carter is offline Junior Member
    BUMPP.. Is the melanotan sold by lion the same stuff?? Alos, where did the pics go??

Thread Information