Keepagrowin is offline New Member

Do you see a difference?

Here is a before pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you see a difference?-dsc001267.jpg  

1 more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you see a difference?-dsc001289.jpg  

Now here are a few current ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you see a difference?-dsc002901.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you see a difference?-dsc002945.jpg  

and here is the last one. I have been working out for about 11 months off and on but the last 4 or 5 I have been consistent and Im going to stay that way. All natural. Except for the protein shakes. Thanks for any replies.

--Josh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you see a difference?-dsc002978.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    NO question you've added some QUALITY size during this time...chest, shoulders, arms all look thicker in a good way, all of which should make it easier for you to start to shave off the layer covering your no doubt hard-earned definition.

pinoy is offline New Member
    You look bigger but it's hard too notice :/

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    noticably bigger. Maybe try dieting down a bit, then you can really see the results you've accomplished in the gym.

post your diet, and workout schedule w/cardio

Well, right now im just trying to add mass then about jan or feb ill start a diet and lots of cardio and cut it down and make it a lot more noticable. I eat as much as I can. But i dont have that much time because of my job. I install windshields and sometimes we are so busy I have to grab a quick lunch or no lunch at all. I eat a bowl of cereal with bananas in the morning plus protein shake. Then a granola bar later on. Lunch i eat 2 sandwiches w/ chips and protein shake. Then for a snack I eat a penutbuter sandwich with whole wheat bread. Then for diner ill eat like, some salmon, brocoli, green beans, and macaroni w/ cheese and another protein shake after I work out.

Thanks for all the comments guys

--Josh

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you can definately tell you have added some muscle... personally i think you are doing the right thing especially staying natty. I wish i had put on some msucle before i dieted to lose a lot of my original weight.

Thread Information