Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Stangaholic is offline New Member
    Any new pics man?

Farmer is offline Member

Friday 6/20 (Cardio)

Wussup, just finished 45 mins for 820 cals...heading to work now and will try and get some new pics this weekend if I have some time..I'm detailing my car at the moment and getting ready for summer term...

Later

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Mon 6/23 (AM cardio)

Wutup, 50 mins for 920 cals.. 4 sets of standing calf and 4 of seated..peace off to class be beack later for chest/back.

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

6/24 Tuesday (AM cardio)

Word, had a pretty shitty chest/back workout yesterday afternoon...I couldnt do bent over bb rows because some tendons in my elbow/arm are killing me when I do it...

Anyhow, this morning 50 mins for 920 cals..

Peace

Farmer

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Time for new pics bro

We ready to see some new snaps up man

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

lol.....

why is it that those who request pics 24-7 never showcase any pics of their own?

As you can see, the man is extremely busy with school and two jobs and shit, and may not have time nor desire to fulfill your requests for pics. I am sure he will post them when he is ready. Until then, freakin' relax and post some pics of yourselves instead.

Pete, I agree w/what you said about repetitive requests, it's freakin' hilarious!

~SC~XXL~2K3~

cdog is offline Associate Member
    I dont think there is anything wrong for everybody wanting to see the latest pics of our brother Farmer .Swolecat you must understand that when you start an OFFICIAL SwloeGenix thread and post all your progress people want to see whats going on .I know I do .It sounds like Farmers been doing great .If on the other hand Farmer is not where he wants to be in his weight loss and does not want to take pics at this time its cool too .Things take time .And Farmer Iam sure your looking good bro you have been working hard so keep up the good work brother ............C DOG

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    BS, plain and simple. this is a pic's forum and this happens to be a post about results of a diet plan. farmer came on here with a diary format and now members are intrigued with his progress.

so sorry requests for pics maybe offensive but we are on a pics forum. should we post recipes here? no.

farmer, good luck/congragulations, post some new pics please.
    Last edited by abc 1; 06-26-2003 at 11:57 AM.

Farmer is offline Member
    I'm going to take some pics this weekend for sure..I have been really hesitant it taking pics because to myself I feel like they will never be good enough..I know I have made good progress but fell off the boat for a little bit awhile back with fighting some sickness and school/work conflicts and what not..so to be totally honest I have been holding back on any new pics because of that bump in the road..although people all the time compliment on the progress I myself feel as if it will never be good enough..but I know you bro's are a good bunch and believe it or not have a strong influence, because if you didn't I wouldn't care what the pics looked like..but in the end it doesn't matter because I know I have been busting my ass and I am not stoppin. Today after all the final touches are done with my car and my first week of summer quarter is down the tubes I will be able to re-structre my workout plan and everything. Since I started summer quarter I have run into big problems with schedule conflicts..I now have to drop my training down to a 3-day split because of classes..which actually is a good thing in my eyes. Just yesterday I was dragging so much ass everywhere I went (not literally rofl) I felt so overtrained..the workouts I did pre-wednesday were..Mon (50 mins AM cardio w/ calves) (Chest/Back PM workout) then I went to ups for 4 1/2 hours of fun..Tuesday (AM cardio 50 Mins with some abs) and then had classes until 3:45 and came home and went to UPS again..I decided I am going to hit the 3day split because I am just trying to drop some BF still and if a do a H.I.T type of program I think I will be able to stimulate my muscles enough to keep em and add some LBM. This intense 4day split 'ish with 6days of cardio and 5 days of work is killing me in the end..and to be honest I feel by thursday my body is beginning to take steps backwards in progress..so I will have a whole new style to start with on monday..and I know this was long as hell but I feel like I owe some sort of explanation to ya'll about what is going on in Farmer's life It is good for everyone to read as well because I am sure we have all or we all will go through this type of situation eventually. It's best to sit back and re-evaluate what your training is like and other activities in your life (i.e work) and decided what type of training is the best. Becuase certain training programs are not written in stone..EVERYONE is different and EVERYONE responds differently to types of training. Wow this was long, but I hope at least someone decides to take the time to read this..well I'm heading off to class but will holler at you guys later, hope nobody lost faith in the thread like I'm some kind of fake or quitter because that is the farthest from the truth..I'm just one busy mofo

Take care

Peace

Farmer

...damn after that much text I feel like I should have some sort of publisher's seal? grin

Farmer, you are keeping a more than accurate record here, and have paid attention to what you are doing more than any other has here, hence all the interest in your success.

Take pics when you are good and ready, you'll know for YOURSELF when that is. Others should be respectful and mindful of that when constantly asking for pics. I mean, u don't see them posting any either, that's my point.

U guys should lay off the negativity a bit, damn. I simply said give Farmer the respect he deserves to take pics and present himself literally "to the world" when HE is good and ready, not when it is requested by a bunch of people who have no pics either.

Don't hate, congratulate! Farmer has kept the interest of all of you throughout this all, so I think you should acknowledge that as well.

Frit, brother, if I am the said "mother fucker" you were referring to, yes you can block my posts. I'd rather you not read them anyhow, as you always seem to find something negative within. You should address those issues you have.

You can do this in your control panel and block pm's too!

My ghetto-ness is lovely playboy, thanks for asking! So much that I've landed T-Mag 3 times, Issue 259 of MuscleMag (look for it, it's the next issue) and have a partnership starting with Mr. X. So, if that makes me ghetto, then hell, where do I sign up for a ghetto-extension plan! I'd never change who I am, hell, life is just too damn good right now.

Buck up cupcake! LOL!

~SC~

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Farmer, great work bro. This thread is well constructed and thorough and tells alot about what it takes to get from point A to point B with a sound plan. Kep the updates coming.

FKITS, dude...you and I are bros but you gotta relax. Swole is right. There is an ignore function in your user profile. If you have a problem with another member, well sometimes that happens as personalities collide frequently, then just use the ignore function and you will never again read one of that members posts. I'm asking that for the good of the board you put this problem with swole aside, suck it up and ignore it. You know the rules on name calling bro, that's not cool...especially on the open board. You've been here a long time bro and you've put a lot of your heart and soul into this board, you're well liked and respected by everybody. So please, ease up and let this conflict die. You guys don't have to make peace, just agree to avoid each other. Thanks in advacne guys.

Pete

steve112074 is offline New Member
    Farmer your burning alot of cal. when you do cardio.Just curious what machine your doing??Takes me an hour going all out to burn 630 cals on the recrument machine.Want to know so I could upgrade my machine.thanks

georgie24 is offline Member
    SWEET bimmer farmer come check out

www.dtmpower.net and www.bimmerforums.com i surf there all day, i just love bimmers so much.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

sowry

I guess I was having a bad day!

I took the post down and pm'd swole hopefully this will subside.

Farmer- sorry bro about pirating your thread your doing a great job and i just wanted a better guage of tracking your progress considerring your thread is in the members picture forum. Keep up the good work bro I know how it is to be busy.

Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    It's all good! I totally understand...there are definently good bro's on this board and I appreciate it..some times 'ish gets out of line but things definently come back together.

Georgie- thanks bro, I'm actually registered on both of those as (drum roll) farmer..grin..I've got a post under the tire rack section maybe you can help me out..

Swole- Thanks for the backin' bro!

Pete- Thanks big dawg

Steve- I use the elliptical, the cals are not accurate because the machine just goes by weight, which isn't enough info. I just use the cals as a gauge to categorize and post my cardio sessions. I just concentrate on keeping my HR in the fat burning "zone"

Fkit- It's all good bro!

anyhow, off to do my AM cardio before work and i'll post when I get back..

Peace

Farmer
    Last edited by Farmer; 06-27-2003 at 08:42 AM.

Cool, all good Frit.........we all have days like that. Sorry if I came across as if I singled you out initially, that was not my intention.
    Let's just be cool w/one another and move on. Life is far too short to bicker like this, and I wish to not do so.

I guess I'm just "warped" by Elite and the kids there who constantly make issues out of what I do and how I help others. (I have that handled there too, no biggie) Ever since my surgery last Saturday, a lot of things have come into perspective to me, and I realize just what IS really important, and what is NOT. I'll try to be more congenial everywhere I go, and I hope others will let down their respective guard/hate, and do the same.

Life is indeed to short, trust me.

Take care!
    ~SC~

P.S. Farmer, I am amped to see the pics too, so get on it! LOL!!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Farmer, do what you can when you can bro. Every one understands what it means to have a full plate.  I have a couple of questions for you; first would be do you keep a diet and workout log? I know you have this one on the board but I mean one (notebook) that you list out everything you do in a day so on and so forth. The other question concerns cardio; Have you stuck on the elliptical runner the whole time or do you change up now and then?

Keep keeping on Bro

Jugg

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Farmer, do what you can when you can bro. Every one understands what it means to have a full plate.  I have a couple of questions for you; first would be do you keep a diet and workout log? I know you have this one on the board but I mean one (notebook) that you list out everything you do in a day so on and so forth. The other question concerns cardio; Have you stuck on the elliptical runner the whole time or do you change up now and then?

Keep keeping on Bro

Jugg
    Wussup bro, I do keep a workout log but I do not keep a diet log because I eat the same stuff all the time pretty much..I might start keeping one though..

99.9% of the time I use the elliptical machine, I sometimes switch it up but I find the elliptical works perfect for me.

Take care bro!

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

AM cardio 7/1

Wussup, got in 60 mins (50 on eliptical and 10 on treadmill) for around 1000 cals...and then did some abs and tanned..well im out to finish some homework for my class...

Peace

Farmer

steve112074 is offline New Member
    your burning alot of fat. In 4 days You drop One pound of fat thats real good.Keep up the good work and your going to be shredded.Whats your current stats As of today.

Farmer is offline Member

July 2nd Wednesday (AM cardio)

Wussup, got 40 minutes for 700 cals..and some abs..I only did 40 mins this morning because I've got legs this afternoon...fun 'ish..aight off to class..

Peace

Farmer

oops, I better first I'm ripe..no peeking sickos!

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Hey Farmer I'm impressed with both your progress and your log....fuck those guys who are trying to take away from your accomplishments. I recently started the swolegenix program with my wife and it's not easy, but it's not impossible either. You've made good progress by the looks of it so keep it up.....

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusdad
    Hey Farmer I'm impressed with both your progress and your log....fuck those guys who are trying to take away from your accomplishments. I recently started the swolegenix program with my wife and it's not easy, but it's not impossible either. You've made good progress by the looks of it so keep it up.....
    Thanks for the good words buddy! I don't even pay attention to haters..when I know I'm doing something right no one can change my mindset..it's like somebody telling me my blue shirt is black..it's not happening. Good luck to you and your wife with the program I assure you good things to come, just put the time in. Good luck!

Peace

Farmer

maximusmom is offline Female Member
    Farmer you are doing a great job. I turned my husband on to your tread when he was researching swolecat. We are both doing the swolecat diet and having great success. I can tell you it was very hard in the beginning, but now it is becoming a habit. The am cardio is very hard especially with a busy schedule, we have to do it at 4:00am. I am very impress with your dedication to your posting, you have inspired my husband and myself to keep with it. And if anyone believe that this posting is an advertisment for swolecat you are very mistaken. Swolecat just has been an aid in Farmers and myself/husband in our indiver to succeed in a lean body. And if you are bad mouthing swolecat, then you really do not know him or have even done any research on what he is about, he would never have anyone post these threads about him, it is all our doing. If something works great why not spread the news. I wish I had the guts to put pics on the thread so you can see. But i did not take a before so you have nothing to compare. So Farmer keep up the good hard work and looking forward to future posting and pics.

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusmom
    Farmer you are doing a great job. I turned my husband on to your tread when he was researching swolecat. We are both doing the swolecat diet and having great success. I can tell you it was very hard in the beginning, but now it is becoming a habit. The am cardio is very hard especially with a busy schedule, we have to do it at 4:00am. I am very impress with your dedication to your posting, you have inspired my husband and myself to keep with it. And if anyone believe that this posting is an advertisment for swolecat you are very mistaken. Swolecat just has been an aid in Farmers and myself/husband in our indiver to succeed in a lean body. And if you are bad mouthing swolecat, then you really do not know him or have even done any research on what he is about, he would never have anyone post these threads about him, it is all our doing. If something works great why not spread the news. I wish I had the guts to put pics on the thread so you can see. But i did not take a before so you have nothing to compare. So Farmer keep up the good hard work and looking forward to future posting and pics.
    It's the MAXIMUS, fat-loss, lean-mass gaining duo! It sounded good in my head..thanks for the kind words. It's hard waking up that damn early but after a few days of it you get use to it and I actually feel better through out the day when I wake up early for my cardio. Good to hear you got the ball rolling, good luck!

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

1 Pic Update

Wussup, just finished my Chest/Back workout..snapped this "relaxed" pic awhile ago..I am not happy where I am at all, but I am happy with the progress thus far...

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Didn't work

Hmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Farmer is offline Member
    This is the first "frontal" shot I have posted because of how teribble I looked in the old ones...I'll post one from awhile ago

Farmer is offline Member
    Here is one that was taken back in Early/Mid April...god I had no idea how bad I was...I actually felt I was in "pretty good" shape..BLAH

P.S. Don't think by me posting pics is an indication that I am done...I am far from done for sure..that is one of the reasons I didn't wanna post pics because it kind've leans towards the assumption I am satisfied...which isn't even close, as of now I'm hungrier than Anna Nicole Smith at a Tony Roma's all-you-can eat! believe that! I'll hit up some more pics in a prolly 3 weeks or so..

Peace

Farmer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-arnewone4.jpg  
    Last edited by Farmer; 07-07-2003 at 05:26 PM.

TheJuicer is offline Member

Not Funny

Farmer didnt this forum talk about postin' pics of other people...and when did Al Bundy start Swolegenix! hahaha...you look great..!!! Man...that is a great transformation!!!

Farmer is offline Member
    Thanks bro! I'm a life long member of "NO MA'AM" so I've gotta rep for him..if anything this is my Mid-transformation pics! Thanks for the kind words bro! You guys play a huge part in the mental portion of all this whether you know it or not.

Peace

Farmer

yeah......

cool beans bro......

hit me up via e-mail................you need a tune-up. I know you are past your month of consultation, but that's of no concern to me right now. Your seriousness is what I'm impressed with.

~SC~

georgie24 is offline Member
    good job keep it up!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Nice progress Farmer! I am in my 6th week of SwoleGenix and the results have been great so far. What are your stats now? How long are you going to run SwoleGenix? Good luck!

cnsbradford is offline New Member
    no offense but I'm not that impressed. OK OK your progress is good but to pay whatever you did and all that cardio your doing????? Your very determined

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cnsbradford
    no offense but I'm not that impressed. OK OK your progress is good but to pay whatever you did and all that cardio your doing????? Your very determined
    That's alright dawg, i'm not out to impress you..maybe not today or tomorrow but one day everyone I meet will be impressed..believe that

Peace

Farmer

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    That's alright dawg, i'm not out to impress you..maybe not today or tomorrow but one day everyone I meet will be impressed..believe that

Peace

Farmer
    Don't worry Farmer, you're kicking ass. Swole is the man! He'll get us there. In my first two weeks on SGX, I made more progress than I did dicking around for 6 weeks trying to cut. Stick with you, you can do it.
    REDROCK

$uperman is offline Member
    damn bro... i havent been on in a long ass time. i just happen to log in today and check out your journal. your doing a hella job on your build and your journal as well. keep it up

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    Awesome results bro. Unreal transformation. Exactly how much weight did you lose? What is your bf now? Lookin awesome man, keep up the good work.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    great results farmer but i can't help asking, do you feel you might have over-dieted. i did this in the past and it flattened me out and took away alot of the muscle i had. the main culprit was too much cardio for me. i am not flaming or questioning your results/dedication but do you feel this way? you lost alot of fat and you can see it but there also seems to be a good amount of muscle wasting.

what is good about this is you can start slowly bulking nice and clean which will all but eliminate fat gain while putting the muscle back on. i've been there and the feeling for me was, keep going, no matter what and your goal will be hit. not until i dieted strictly with aas did i realize that natural dieting is all about knowing yourself. there is a fine line between dedication/tunnel vision and over training when your all natural i had a feeling that all the cardio you were doing was going to eventually become somewhat catabolic.

these are all positives now, you cut a majority of the fat off and now maybe cutting back on cardio and adding a few calories in the form of healthy fats and low gi carbs will fill you back in nice and quick.

awesome results and please keep us updated on your diet and workout changes.

great job.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information