Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50

    Check out this new guy's Pics

    Hey. I'm new to this, i wanted to know if y'all think i had a good base for bodybuilding. im 6'1" 205 lbs. and im not sure what my body fat % is. Please tell me what it is. and please give me some criticisms. do you think i would do good in this sport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-3.jpg  

  2. #2
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-4chest-front.jpg  

  3. #3
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    chest side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-32.jpg  

  4. #4
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    side chest pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-16.jpg  

  5. #5
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    need some help on what to do etc. thanks
    and whats my bf%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-36.jpg  
    Last edited by Mattyboy; 06-01-2003 at 09:06 PM.

  6. #6
    supernav is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    BLS - Los Angeles Chapter
    Posts
    10

    Question

    I dunno, but doesn't it seem like your nipples are a bit too low on your chest? Something seems weird.

    -= nav =-

  7. #7
    FedSki's Avatar
    FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    667
    I would suggest you work on your lats and traps. Your chest and arms are coming along nicely but you dont have any width to your back (at least it doesn't look like it from those pics).

  8. #8
    Wiggum's Avatar
    Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    327
    i agree with FedSki. Were you a swimmer by chance? You've got the broad shoulders look of a swimmer.

  9. #9
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Originally posted by supernav
    I dunno, but doesn't it seem like your nipples are a bit too low on your chest? Something seems weird.

    -= nav =-
    nah man, i just have HUGE pectoral plates.

  10. #10
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Originally posted by Wiggum
    i agree with FedSki. Were you a swimmer by chance? You've got the broad shoulders look of a swimmer.
    no, its all natural

  11. #11
    papapump112's Avatar
    papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    105
    Id guess 15% from ur shots but the lighting is off so i cant be too sure...

  12. #12
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Originally posted by FedSki
    I would suggest you work on your lats and traps. Your chest and arms are coming along nicely but you dont have any width to your back (at least it doesn't look like it from those pics).
    well im not really flexing anything, just standing natural. do you think i have potential to carry big mass.

  13. #13
    BOB HAD BITCH TITS's Avatar
    BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    274
    go fined out, quit talkin about it and do it, and hit the back and bis hard

  14. #14
    OVG's Avatar
    OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    168
    The only way to find out if you can carry a lot of mass is by worrking out hard and adding as much mass as you can.

  15. #15
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    go fined out, quit talkin about it and do it, and hit the back and bis hard
    well i've never done a cycle before and have only been working out for several months. considering that i think im doing pretty good..

  16. #16
    FedSki's Avatar
    FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    667
    Matty, so far I think you've had some pretty useful feedback but I sense you are not taking it in.

    Who knows how much mass you could put on - the only way to find out is to try. Whether you are flexing or not it looks like you need to work on your lats and you definately need to work on your traps.

    I think you do have potential - you have obviously worked on your chest and your shoulders. Hit the lats and traps and I think you'll look good.

  17. #17
    SilverSiR's Avatar
    SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144
    I think his shoulders are one of his weakest points, traps being the first. I don't know man you kinda got a weird look going for you now, I just can't seem to pinpoint it.

  18. #18
    Tystick's Avatar
    Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    140
    Your on the right track....I don't see a weird look at all. Lats are key to making you look wider, luckily you have a good start on the delts. I would say your body fat is in between 16-17%

  19. #19
    wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    18
    his bf looks way below 16 %, i'd say as low as 12 - 13

  20. #20
    alevok Guest
    very broad shoulders and once you fill your back you will have a lovely v shaped back. pecs have the potential to grow, work harder on them, delts and especially traps need work. You have good base bro, with the hard work in few years you wont believe your transformation

  21. #21
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Originally posted by alevok
    very broad shoulders and once you fill your back you will have a lovely v shaped back. pecs have the potential to grow, work harder on them, delts and especially traps need work. You have good base bro, with the hard work in few years you wont believe your transformation
    yea i know my traps need work, trying diff routines but havent found the one that will make them bulk up quick

  22. #22
    FedSki's Avatar
    FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    667
    Originally posted by Mattyboy
    yea i know my traps need work, trying diff routines but havent found the one that will make them bulk up quick
    Try heavy deadlifts bro and heavy shrugs. Worked wonders for me.

  23. #23
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,361
    i dont think you look funny..i think you have the potential to have a huge chest..bust your ass bro

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778

    hmmm......

    forget cycles, what striked me in amazement is that no-one has asked to see legs.........
    I'd like to see them, as if you are utilizing "ass to the floor" squats, the king of all mass building movements, u can place the gear on hold.....

    We've seen your chest about 7 times, so much that people now seem to think they have to comment negatively about it, but it's the LEGS that will tell the story.

    Let's see em! Hit those legs hard, those traps will grow! Without em, forget it! Legs are the teacher, upper body is the student!

    See?

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50

    Re: hmmm......

    Originally posted by SwoleCat
    forget cycles, what striked me in amazement is that no-one has asked to see legs.........
    I'd like to see them, as if you are utilizing "ass to the floor" squats, the king of all mass building movements, u can place the gear on hold.....

    We've seen your chest about 7 times, so much that people now seem to think they have to comment negatively about it, but it's the LEGS that will tell the story.

    Let's see em! Hit those legs hard, those traps will grow! Without em, forget it! Legs are the teacher, upper body is the student!

    See?

    ~SC~
    i dont think anyone was really commenting negatively about my chest. i mean what are they gonna say about it,. man u got good genetics, man you got large chest surface area- potential to make huge gains. i didnt say i was gonna do cycles bro, but let's say i did, you juice yourself? i dont know, im asking , but no i didnt intend to do any cycles, only thing i been on is creatine, i have pics of my wheels, there not my best asset. i think my pecs are my best assets.

  26. #26
    blinkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    3
    looking diesel , you have the male model look going. you have the potential to have a humungus chest dude. start your first cycle immediately, invset in winny, sus, and stack em. like wut i did.

  27. #27
    blinkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    3
    i see, do as i say but not as i do right. its up for dude to decide PN, not you. i think he's ready, he got a very good base to work with

  28. #28
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    TWO WORDS ok four words UPRIGHT ROWS and Pull ups.

    Upright rows will help out a lot.

  29. #29
    supernav is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    BLS - Los Angeles Chapter
    Posts
    10
    I think the reason you look weird -- is cuz you're striking an action figure, super hero pose. Relax your shoulders and look normal, and we might get a better picture of your build.

    -= nav =-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •