Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Steroids just don't work- lmao

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Samson i hope your not being serious mate. High doses of tren and insulin CANT EVEN BE COMPARED.

inject 10ml of tren if you like and lay on the couch it will do nothing to you, inject a tad of insulin and lay on the couch you wont ever wake up, or if your lucky be confined to a wheelchair like a fellow from my gym. That statement you blantly wrote is just unsafe.
    One thing I really dislike is people talking like they know about things when they actually have no first hand experience with it. I'm not going to be here to argue or get into a back and fourth match so whatever you reply to this won't be getting a reply back. However what you wrote is absolutely ridiculous and people who run slin just laugh at most forum boards for this very reason. Somebody with no experience heard somebody else say something who also happens to have no experience and the misinformation gets spread like a plague. No offense but what you wrote is comical read it to yourself one more time. Clearly you have never run insulin because this is exactly the kind of ignorance going around forum boards that makes people laugh and disregard forums all together because when something as atrocious as this is posted not only does the poster lose almost all credibility but it reflects poorly on the forum itself if others don't step up and say something. I am done here with this topic.
    Last edited by brazuka; 10-23-2014 at 06:22 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Comparing apples to oranges of course

But, you get the point

I know what slin is & what it does. If that was a route I was going to go, full research would be done before I jump on that ship.

But, just like the tren and other forms of juice(or drugs for that matter) I understand these things have consequences. It's life, there's some degree of safety - but still

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    One thing I really dislike is people talking like they know about things when they actually have no first hand experience with it. I'm not going to be here to argue or get into a back and fourth match so whatever you reply to this won't be getting a reply back. However what you wrote is absolutely ridiculous and people who run slin just laugh at most forum boards for this very reason. Somebody with no experience heard somebody else say something who also happens to have no experience and the misinformation gets spread like a plague. No offense but what you wrote is comical read it to yourself one more time. Clearly you have never run insulin because this is exactly the kind of ignorance going around forum boards that makes people laugh and disregard forums all together because when something as atrocious as this is posted not only does the poster lose almost all credibility but it reflects poorly on the forum itself if others don't step up and say something. I am done here with this topic.
    Your an idiot, your physquie is shit and to top it off you have run slin and ive seen naturals still look better than you lol.

And FYI ive run slin about 2 years back. Perhaps you should ask before you post moron.

Blog Entries
    ^very worthwhile post right thur^

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

Your an idiot, your physquie is shit and to top it off you have run slin and ive seen naturals still look better than you lol.

And FYI ive run slin about 2 years back. Perhaps you should ask before you post moron.
    The one you are insulting for no reason is well respected and a knowledgable member.

We cant say the same thing of you.

Im personally scared of insulin and would probably never use it.
    But if samson would decide to use it I know that it will be ok cause he knows what he is doing.

He deserve respect and if you are unable to see it you could keep yourself from commenting.

Ps: Im ready to bet that he looks way better than you do...

Blog Entries
    The funny part is we're getting to a point of where sauce is just not enough.

Like I said - I'm taking it easy for a while. I got way too much real life shit to do + I'm happy with how I look. I'm starting to hear from local guys that they rather be my size & they feel too big. For a while I didn't understand - but, I do now. They are 100% unnatural looking. Zero way of passing as a normal lifter of any sort. I don't wanna be looked at as straight juicer - not always at least

Shark Tank is offline New Member
    good size

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information