CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

On my way to 20 Inch Guns

Just wanted to post a pic to show u guys where im at. 5 weeks in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails On my way to 20 Inch Guns-full.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    wow man, arms looking thick!! keep up the hard work!!

Shit man, looking huge. How big are they now?

Aren't you only like 17 yrs old? Incredible work so far!

HP

Naw bro im 19, Got a ways to go but i think im sitten at 17 inches now. 3 more inches would be nice. HAHA...Just got bust my ass in the gym some more. Need to get some damn abs. Thinkin bout runnin clen t3 winny and prop next cycle.

I hate flaming, but I was going back and reading old threads in the powerlifting forum...

you say you're 16 here bro!...

so what is it?
    wtf?

HP

Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    I hate flaming, but I was going back and reading old threads in the powerlifting forum...

you say you're 16 here bro!...

so what is it?
    wtf?

HP
    Yea bro me and my cousin live together and he gets on my name on AR. Basically everything that is typed in the Pwoerlifitng forum is him. He just uses my name. No flame bro. I understand what ur lookin out for..

Well if that's the case... congrats my friend! You're looking huge. Sorry about my error, although is does look quick suspicious...
    Great job. Lookin thick... congrats to you both.

HP

Well if that's the case... congrats my friend! You're looking huge. Sorry about my error, although is does look quick suspicious...
    Great job. Lookin thick... congrats to you both.

HP
    Yea ive had that problem before with people not anting to help because they think im young which i am a li young but ive already done my first cycle so there not turnin back now. But yea bro i understand what u mean. My cousin had to move in with us because his paretns were killed in a car accident and i got him involved in lifting and it has really kept him in good spirits. He tells me im his role model and i said well thanks to the bro's at AR im glad i can actually be someone to come to for advice now. I really appreciate all the help that has been given to me here on AR. U gots are my 2nd family.

Hey thanks bro...
    Sorry to hear that about your cousin's parents... how much is he lifting these days... and what is his bw?
    Does he know you juice? Always good to have role models...

HP

Hey thanks bro...
    Sorry to hear that about your cousin's parents... how much is he lifting these days... and what is his bw?
    Does he know you juice? Always good to have role models...

HP
    Yes he knows im juicen and he says he wants to but i told him he needs to read more and study more and wait a few years. And he's gonna out the time into it. He feels like its the only thing he has left. But his stats are really good. He's 17 now and he's pushin 305 on bench and around 400 squat and deadliftin around 500. So he's stacking some weight on. I gotta actualyl catch up with him on the deadlift. HAHA...I havnt figured out the dosages for clean or the T3 if i run it with winny...Or so u guys think thats to much on liver. Let me know.

Nice lifts for a 16 year old.
    Great job.

HP

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    great work, keep it up.

stay away from t3, it's unnecessary to manipulate your thyroid if your not competing.

i've done clen alot in the past, never doing it again. it's shit. get the diet and cardio in check, that will help with the abs.

good luck.

Thread Information