Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys,

Its now one full week sinc my LAST FINAL injection of this cycle....feeling good. Actually starting to feel a bit more rested and not a soar from all the injections...it feels good to be off for awhile right now. But I am sure Ill be itchin to start again soon.

Ordering my cycle this week and can't wait until January.

Ill keep you all posted on how my PCT goes. I must still be riding on the TEST because I'm not feeling to down, depressed, or weak yet.

Later

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Keep on eating and training bro the next cycle is only a few months off. I start one in jan i think as well but still not sure when i will have the money to order it all. I am only going to be running the prop win and tren for myine. 12 to 16 weeks maybe still up in the air on that one

Hey guys,

Just figured I would give you an update on my progress during PCT. I will be starting my Clomid and Clen on Thursday....that should be a fun day

Anyway, my weight is down just a tad to 218 from my high during the cycle of 222. I just want to stay somewhere around 210 during my OFF period.

One quick question, I will be using liquid Clen ...says it measures at 125mg per ML. I was told to start at 20mg for the first day...so I guess I would measure just under a quarter ML in my syringe to get a close dose????

TheJuicer is offline Member
    With clen I dont think its an exact science so I personally start my clen cycles with 1/4 cc...and work my way up...I think with cardio and clen you will love the stuff..good luck..

http://www.basskilleronline.com/
    Detailed scripts on everything

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    Bri-
    I would stay natural for awhile and see how far that takes me. It seems that you kinda have your goals set, but they are counteractive. You want to be BIG and LEAN at the same time. Maybe Im reading this wrong, Im not intending to flame you, but I would choose one or the other, because trying to do both at the same time is very difficult and time consuming...trust me, I know all about that. Not a fun road. I would choose either getting BIG or LEAN and go from there. Either way, keep up the hard work and youll get the results that you want.

New Pics

Hey guys,

Here are some new pics of me. Just started my CLOMID & CLEN yesterday. Please feel free to flame away at my pics. I know I have to do something about those damn love handles. They are the only thing I have not gotten rid of from being 300lbs of lard 7 years ago. Im starting to think they may need surgery some day.

Anyway, I am down to 217 from my 222 high during the cycle. I think my back is where I made the most gains along with getting fuller pecs (especially the lower region).

Let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-pic1.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-pic2.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-pic3.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-pic4.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-pic5.jpg  

Hey guys.

Though I would put up some PCT thoughts. Starting my second week of clomid and clen AND boy do I feel like total S**t. I have NO desire to workout and I am very very tired. Today was such a struggle during my chest workout.

Will end my first two weeks of clen on Thursday and start my first two weeks of ECA. Hopefully the ECA will give my a boost for my workouts.

My weight is down around 215-216. I am pretty happy about that since its only a loss of 5 lbs from the peak of my cycle.

Otherwise, like I said. I feel crappy, look crappy and just don't want to do much at all. SECX drive is way gone. Haven't had a boner in weeks.

I can't wait for my TEST to come back.

Bri

Hang in there. It can only get better

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information