Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    I guess its working but do you think your calories are a little low? P-820, C-120, F-450 = Roughly 1400! Thats basically starvation man, no far off where I was at....Whatever works for you...
    I figured my calories a little closer to 2,000ish. Here is how my days have looked (workout days)

9:00 A.M. 30mins cardio

10:00 A.M. 3 boiled eggs, chopped and mixed with 1 tbsp whole fat mayo(370 calories?)

11:30 A.M. Protein shake (2 scoops) w/ flax (370 calories)

12:00 P.M. Workout

1:15 P.M. Protein Shake (2 scoops) w/ honey (until dex comes in) (380?)

2:45 P.M. Lean Venison (200ish)

**Wonderful work at UPS**

7:00 P.M. Lean Venison (200ish)

9:00 P.M. Protein shake (2 scoops) 1 tbsp. peanut butter (335)

That puts me at approx. 1,900 calories. I'm weighing in right now at about 170lbs. maybe a little less.

P.S. I wish my camera was working, I would have taken pictures post ab-work out. The best they have ever been, I could see all six of them. I was beginning to worry that my love handles go hungry and ate the bottom two.

Also, I found the **** charger to my camera, so I will post better pics tonight after work.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Wow man im impressed you look like a different guy sort of. You can really see it in your arm definition. I'd agree that your calories sound a little low but if its working and aslong as youre not losing too much LBM thats cool. Maybe you could calorie cycle or something so you won't come to a fat burning halt. But anyways looking good man keep it up.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    IN CAPS

Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    I figured my calories a little closer to 2,000ish. Here is how my days have looked (workout days)

9:00 A.M. 30mins cardio

10:00 A.M. 3 boiled eggs, chopped and mixed with 1 tbsp whole fat mayo(370 calories?) EACH EGG, IF EXTRA LARGE, IS 85 AND MAYO IS 90 SO THAT MEAL IS 340 P-22, F-27.3, C-1.3

11:30 A.M. Protein shake (2 scoops) w/ flax (370 calories) - SOUNDS RIGHT PROBABLY P-45, C- 6-8, F- 15-17

12:00 P.M. Workout

1:15 P.M. Protein Shake (2 scoops) w/ honey (until dex comes in) (380?) - DONT HOW MUCH HONEY YOU ARE USING BUT MY SHAKE WITH 50 CARBS OF DEX IS 430 - P-45, C- 30-60 F- 3

2:45 P.M. Lean Venison (200ish) - OK 200 CAL IS P-42, F-3.2

**Wonderful work at UPS**

7:00 P.M. Lean Venison (200ish) - OK 200 CAL IS P-42, F-3.2

9:00 P.M. Protein shake (2 scoops) 1 tbsp. peanut butter (335) - OK 335 - P 50, F - 11, C - 11

TOTAL = PROBABLY WHERE YOU GUESSED BUT P- ABOUT 215, F - ABOUT 65. C - ABOUT 50-80(DEPENNDING ON HONEY) WHICH IS EQUAL TO 1700...CLOSE I GUESS TO THE 1900 FIGURE

That puts me at approx. 1,900 calories. I'm weighing in right now at about 170lbs. maybe a little less.

P.S. I wish my camera was working, I would have taken pictures post ab-work out. The best they have ever been, I could see all six of them. I was beginning to worry that my love handles go hungry and ate the bottom two.
    Last edited by AbsolutelyLethal; 02-13-2004 at 07:12 PM.

nynsb is offline Banned
    I don't think you are quite at 6 pack bragging time yet but that hourglass pearshape you had is definitely a thing of the past and as for the lovehandles, they are definitely becoming under control.
    Great 8 month transformation, keepit up.

Okay guys here are the updated pics. I think my progress is most evident in my lat sread (if that what you want to call it, did it just for NTPA). They are sprouting like weeds. And Nynsb, I by no means think I'm anywhere close to 6 pack bragging time. I've got a good ways to go, and DH, I take an entire Cheat day of anything I want, to try to prevent from hitting a fat burning wall. Anyways, here you go, WEEK 2 vs. WEEK 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week1-2lats.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week1-2doublebi.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week1-2front.jpg  

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay guys here are the updated pics. I think my progress is most evident in my lat sread (if that what you want to call it, did it just for NTPA). They are sprouting like weeds. And Nynsb, I by no means think I'm anywhere close to 6 pack bragging time. I've got a good ways to go, and DH, I take an entire Cheat day of anything I want, to try to prevent from hitting a fat burning wall. Anyways, here you go, WEEK 2 vs. WEEK 1.
    Looking good, gotta love the lats/back muscles, when you work them, they grow and put on more poundage in muscles faster then anywhere else. You cant rush the 6 pack because if you do, you'll loose muscle along with fat. The idea at where you are at is to support muscle growth and allow the muscle growth to consume off the fat. I agree with that one message the other guy post about 1400 calaries being starvation, that type of diet will take off fat but it also takes off muscle and also causes a rebound effect when you try to relax the diet, you do an Oprah Winfree and blow back up like a balloon. I think at this stage you should just concentrate on the
    V-shape, leave the tummy where it is, get plenty of protein but your calaries need to be minimum of 2500 to keep from going backwards.

I hate to say it but one thing you could do is, while we dont encourage dudes your age to do steroids , it might help to encourage higher "natural testosterone " levels. This being take a 2 month regiment of tribulus or tongkat ali, it is a healthy way to increase your testosterone at any age and more testosterone will cause your muscles to grow even faster but also testosterone will burn off body fat even if you substantially increase your calaries. The idea is, until you gain about 15 lbs minimum of muscle, it wont start burning more fat, so be patient, work on growing the muscles, then when you gain that 15 lbs of muscle, your body will start burning off body fat and of course slightly higher testosterone levels will also help you with this goal. Just to give an idea, I dont know if I had weak steroids but I am about 6 weeks into using Tongkat Ali and I am currently gaining muscle mass at a better rate then I did when I was on testosterone enanthate steroids, I am eating more then ever and I am loosing body fat like crazy in spite of my currently 4000 calarie a day diet. The increased muscle mass and increased natural testosterone is burning body fat like crazy off my body and not only do I now have the best abs ever in my life, they are getting even better week by week, and the scale is gaining about 2 pounds a week at the same time.

Will these have any affect on natural testosterone levels in the future? I was told to stay away from stuff like that for a few years, as it would shut down or dramastically reduce my natural testosterone levels after usage....is this stuff different?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    got some ribs making an appearance..

good job.. couldn't tell if there was any muscle wasting???

did you take several measurments before and after.. that's how i tell if i am hitting my goals.....

keep goin........... drink gin if you have to drink at all.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Will these have any affect on natural testosterone levels in the future? I was told to stay away from stuff like that for a few years, as it would shut down or dramastically reduce my natural testosterone levels after usage....is this stuff different?
    Bump. I am also curious about this.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Its classified as a pro-steroid complex and its in the same categories as Pro Hormones and it can have the same effect on teens and youger adults so id stay away. Its the same with anything in its class, the negatives outweigh the benefits. Unless your doctor says you have really low test levels and he tells you it would be a good idea then id stay away. not to mention its a question mark if its even that effective.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    got some ribs making an appearance..

good job.. couldn't tell if there was any muscle wasting???

did you take several measurments before and after.. that's how i tell if i am hitting my goals.....

keep goin........... drink gin if you have to drink at all.............
    I have been taking measurements, and the only concern that I have is that my arms have decreased about a fourth of an inch....but I figured this could just be from fat loss, other than that, everything is looking all good.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually products like tongkat ali have been shown to up regulate testosterone production so that when you discontinue taking it, you continue making slightly more testosterone, there is no testosterone crash at all like you would experience if you took steroids , you merely drop down to normal or just slightly above normal when you discontinue it. It also causes hypertrophy or enlargement of your testicles so this makes you body more able to produce larger amounts of testosterone over the long haul. Thats why things like tongkat ali and tribulus are considered to be a health improving way to increase testosterone . Both products also improve your hyperthalmus's ability to produce luteinizing hormones which also improves your testosterone production and has lasting effects even after you discontinue these herbals.

Maybe I'll give it a try...its just all kinda scary cuz I don't wanna mess myself up by doing too much stuff so young. But I am getting really aggrivated....the fat just melts away from mid-abs up, but it is being so damm stubborn from there down. I have lost 2 inches in my waist, but mainly from around my belly button and such, WHY WILL THESE LOVE HANDLES NOT LEAVE!!!!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Maybe I'll give it a try...its just all kinda scary cuz I don't wanna mess myself up by doing too much stuff so young. But I am getting really aggrivated....the fat just melts away from mid-abs up, but it is being so damm stubborn from there down. I have lost 2 inches in my waist, but mainly from around my belly button and such, WHY WILL THESE LOVE HANDLES NOT LEAVE!!!!
    Dont get too bummed out. Its all genetics man. And as for the tonkgat ali, Nptadude has spiked my curousity immensely in the product and will be using some when payday comes! After all, herbs are natures magical substances.

Alright it is the end of week 3. If you guys don't think I am making good enough results don't hesitate to let me know, that is the whole reason I am posting these pics. Gimme some input. Anyways, I only got 2 pics out b4 camera went dead again so will take the rest and post them tomorrow. I've lost 2 inches off my waist since starting the diet (as you can see my pants don't fit anymore), and not sure what my weight is, because I haven't been on the scale in a while. I was looking kinda flat after week 2, but it seems my muscles are starting to become fuller again this week. Anyways, enough talking here are the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week3stand.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week3doublebi.jpg  

3 Weeks of work....it doesn't look to me like I have lost any muscle, what about you guys? Also how much bf% would you guess I have lost in these 3 weeks, I know thats kind of a hard question. Any input is welcomed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week3vs.week1stand.jpg  

IronAdam is offline Member
    3 Weeks of work....it doesn't look to me like I have lost any muscle, what about you guys? Also how much bf% would you guess I have lost in these 3 weeks, I know thats kind of a hard question. Any input is welcomed.
    I don't know how much bf you lost, but your definately looking better. Just keep on doin what your doin and you'll have a six pack soon enough. Goodluck!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Looking more defined for sure bro. Get a nice tan and the bitches will love you.

PS: your forearms look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Looking more defined for sure bro. Get a nice tan and the bitches will love you.

PS: your forearms look awesome
    Thanks guys. And I know I need a tan lol.....I thought about manually dimming the pictures so I wouldn't blind you guys but didn't hehe....and thanx for noticing the forearms, I've been hitting them pretty hard (in the gym guys) lately, just hoping if I can put some size on my forearms, my bis/tris will want to jump on the train as well hehe.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude you are actually doing a great job, by summer there'll be nothing left for the girls to pinch but now is the time for serious diet, if you really are serious about the 6 pack without the love.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    RockyX, what do you do for forearms?

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I hate to say it... when I was doing high protein and low carbs, I couldnt barely budge any weight off the tummy... but when I laid off the protein shakes and ignored how many carbs I am taking in, the abs started coming without even trying and now I am proudly gobbling up a box of whitman chocolates every couple days but still sporting the best set of 6 pack abs I've ever had. I would tend to think at some point, a certain amount of protein over what is necessary for your muscles starts supporting your fat which is why sometimes you can drive your carbs to zero but **** if the tummy fat just stays with you month after month after month of dieting.

Of course I cant definitively say my abs came out because I reduced my protein, I had other things happening that came into play, I did steroids and gained up 15 lbs of muscle so the muscle might have been consuming the fat, increased metabolism, etc, and also I upped my carnitine intake from 250 mg to 1 gram a day.
    My friend got RIPPED using this method and i'm starting to do it now and getting awesome results....

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    RockyX, what do you do for forearms?
    I superset wrist curls and reverse wrist curls for 3 sets of 10. But I think the ab cable pulldowns have alot to do with it to, because about 15, you're squeezing for dear life just to hold on to the cable.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Dude you are actually doing a great job, by summer there'll be nothing left for the girls to pinch but now is the time for serious diet, if you really are serious about the 6 pack without the love.
    Sounds like you weren't expecting me to be so dedicated...hehe...I don't blame you, you've been at all my posts where I start to go on a diet and quit in like 4 days, but now that I have a regulated schedule, dieting is really easy now. But to hear you tell me I'm doing a great job is really a compliment to me, because you've always told it to me like it is, and to change your replies from "you have girly curves" to "you are doing a great job", really makes me feel like I have accomplished something thus far.

And other than abs of course, do you guys see anything that I should be prioritizing? Right now i have been putting extra emphasis on lats and abs, but if you guys see any other weak points, I would be glad to hear them....I could post some legs pics but you guys would probably laugh as I haven't really hit legs since my last powerlifting meet about 7 months ago.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    And other than abs of course, do you guys see anything that I should be prioritizing? Right now i have been putting extra emphasis on lats and abs, but if you guys see any other weak points, I would be glad to hear them....I could post some legs pics but you guys would probably laugh as I haven't really hit legs since my last powerlifting meet about 7 months ago.
    -Your arms are big (though cant see the tris too much from pictures).

-Might be the lighting but you look like you could use some more mass on the chest.

-If you build up your delts more and widened your lats, you'd look scary.

Thanks bro, yeah, I used to think my chest was my strongest point. It was about 45", but since may I've been peeling back the fat and I realized that it could use alot of work, but it is about 42 1/2" now (over 20 lbs. lost). And I've really been hitting lats hard, thanks for the replies bro, I appreciate it.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Sounds like you weren't expecting me to be so dedicated...hehe...I don't blame you, you've been at all my posts where I start to go on a diet and quit in like 4 days, but now that I have a regulated schedule, dieting is really easy now. But to hear you tell me I'm doing a great job is really a compliment to me, because you've always told it to me like it is, and to change your replies from "you have girly curves" to "you are doing a great job", really makes me feel like I have accomplished something thus far.

Actually I expected you to be on the ball, since you kind of put out a challenge to yoursel.
    If you take some time to look back at your old pics you would probably agree that you did have some pretty girly curves along with some hefty love handles.
    Seems like you are actually taking some pride in how you look.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    If you take some time to look back at your old pics you would probably agree that you did have some pretty girly curves along with some hefty love handles.
    Like I said, you always told it to me like it was.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Holy flame fest

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    keep up the good work man, lookin good

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    you should shave the pits man.. shows cuts along your shoulders and outer chest

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome progress RockyX

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    you can really see a difference bro. especially in the face and obliques. Good job.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great progress bro and your natural!!!! I'm glad you haven't crossed over and given into the pressure like most of the teens these days!! In the next few years, you will explode!!!!

Keep up the good work

BLT

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Good progress man, keep it up and that six pack will be shredded in no time!

Balls to the wall baby.

Thanks for all the compliments bros. I'm supposed to be posting this weeks pics today but I can't seem to find the camera....I'll keep looking and see if I can't get some up tonight after work. By the way, I was told I should drink something like 2 gallons of water a day....that's a **** load....why so much?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Thanks for all the compliments bros. I'm supposed to be posting this weeks pics today but I can't seem to find the camera....I'll keep looking and see if I can't get some up tonight after work. By the way, I was told I should drink something like 2 gallons of water a day....that's a **** load....why so much?
    The more water you drink, the less likely your body will be to hold it. IE lower back, lower abs. That and it will help keep your muscles from cramping while lifting. It also keeps your body clean, its especially important if your using gear to keep your liver clean.

Okay bros here are the pics from the end of week 4. Let me know what you think. I think I'm still making improvements (on everything except posing).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4stand.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4side.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4back.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information