Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I have noticed that as well. I have a hard time fighting that pocket of fat under the belly button. Just a quick update though. I am in Conn. right now. I was supposed to be here for 4 days, but that 4 days turned to 9 days. When I first got here, I carbed up pretty good for the first two days, and was looking ripped, in those two days I guess my muscles filled out and I started seeing some sick ass veins starting at my hips and going up toward my armpits. I measured when I first got here, and my bf% was 9%. I'm scared to measure now, as my diet has gone to complete sh!t. I'm going to have to hit it hard when I get back home. There isn't even any weight equipment available to me here, so I am going to have to go basic, and do abs, pushups (wide,close,and diamond), and try to find something to do some pull ups on. I will keep you guys posted and take some new pics when I get home so you can see how fat I've got.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude, don't be a defeatest.
    Remember you can always go on a run, or at least give yourself a pinch before you pile on the 2nds or 3rds at the table.

Well I'm back. Jumped back on the diet band wagon today. I did less damage than thought. I gained about 4 lbs. and I'm sure alot of it is water weight, but my waist enlarged by about an inch. Probably a week or so of work to get back where I was. Will post new pics soon.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Well I'm back. Jumped back on the diet band wagon today. I did less damage than thought. I gained about 4 lbs. and I'm sure alot of it is water weight, but my waist enlarged by about an inch. Probably a week or so of work to get back where I was. Will post new pics soon.
    That really isn't too bad at all.
    Did you do any exercise??
    Post some pics to keep yourself honest.

I did un-weighted ab workouts 3 times a week, and pushups twice. Let me take some pics real fast.

Okay ignore the ugly poses & faces. This is me after my week 1/2 of junk/fast food disaster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-mvc-018s.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-mvc-019s.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-mvc-020s.jpg  

And one more for a shoulder/chest/water pistol view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-mvc-021s.jpg  

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    You can tell form those shots that you def are predisposed to store fat in the lower abs... I notice cause your upper abs are still comin out, but they contrast w/the lower ones (obviously I'm being picky here).

Anyways I don't think you did much damage on your crazy week. You'll lose whatever you put on, you're obviously determined. Plus cheating like that can be more powerful in its motivation to stay on the path. You still look awesome for 18 bro.. I only got into training seriously at 18.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    BTW, sometimes I go on 5 day benders and wake up on day 6 minus $600 and with a sore liver and maybe an STD. So you're not bad in comparison.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Okay ignore the ugly poses & faces. This is me after my week 1/2 of junk/fast food disaster.
    looks like you held your own.
    Not too much damage.
    You should be back on the road to 6 pack or bust!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information