Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AKD_FitChick

Thread: Newbie here, looking to embark.......

AKD_FitChick is online now Female Member

Newbie here, looking to embark.......

Hi there, I have been reading a lot on here the past few days and am so intrigued and loving the kindness and words of encouragement everyone offers each other. A little back history about me. Was a weight lifter in my 20's, more to stay lean and in shape. Went to a Yogi/Runner/HIIT training with some weights in my early 30's. I found I was not liking my yoga body, so 8 weeks ago I ventured back into weight lifting. I have always had a dream of having a rock hard body. Solid muscle. I am 5'10.5 and typically weigh 145. I started weight lifting at this and registered 21.8 BF, hired a trainer (that's another story), I push myself super hard in the gym. I train a couple ladies too, I do have a history of weight lifting and knowledge so i am absolutely in love with helping others and myself. My strength has increased in 8 short weeks and I am able to push harder. I will post pictures here so you can see where I am at currently as to where I was 6 weeks ago (when I started). I was talking to a good friend of mine and sharing with him my goals, I want more muscle, less fat and he suggested Anavar to me. He is a very credible source and has been in the body building/power lifting world for 15 years. He said it would get me to where I want to be. Got me 10mg and said I can start taking them in 2 weeks, my diet has always been good. I meal prep every Sunday and have maintained mostly with diet. I have put on about 4 lbs in 8 weeks of training more and upping my protein. In the pictures, the one with my pink tank top is starting and that's what I call a yoga body, the ones where I am flexing in my kitchen are 2 weeks ago. Any advice would be appreciated. I have decided I want to make this my year......be ripped, love my body and be muscle, but remain lean, low fat. I want my fat to disappear.

Thanks, Dani

My measurements are:

Chest - 36
    Waist - 27.5
    Navel - 31
    Hips (booty) - 38
    Upper thigh R - 21.75
    Upper thigh L - 22.25
    Calves - 14
    Arms - 11.5

Newbie here, looking to embark.......-img_9670.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_9673.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_0724.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_0728.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_0731.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_0732.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_1170.jpg
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-18-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    clarky. likes this.

Why are my pictures upside down?

Trying to show shoulder progress, black backside is yoga body still. I am trying to flip my pictures, but can't figure it out

I keep hearing that with Anavar I will gain weight, but will I also lose body fat?

Newbie here, looking to embark.......-img_1175.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_1170.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_1174.jpgNewbie here, looking to embark.......-img_1601.jpeg
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-18-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum Dani! I think you will find that this is a very good place to learn and grow, both physically and emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Welcome to the forum Dani! I think you will find that this is a very good place to learn and grow, both physically and emotionally.
    Thank you so much Strongblood. I am really looking forward to it. I have been members of fitness boards in the past and LOVED it. This one seems one of the top I have seen. So excited to learn and gain from you all.

Lilly5890 is offline New Member
    Hi. I'm new, thinking of trying Anavar . Not looking to lose weight but rather get tone and defined muscles. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Lilly, I am doing the same thing, totally new as well. I have been obsessed with this board and gaining as much knowledge as possible. I do have a guru that knows a lot, but more for men, so i am trying to filter my way through as much information as I can. I must say these boards are really informative. I am looking to tone and get defined as well and bulk. I really want to add muscle. What are your stats?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Stongblood,

How do I start my own female log? I am under the guidance of someone I truly trust, first cycle and would love to log about it, to inspire other weight lifting woman, that are starting out or doing their first cycle. I have read everything on here and am so inspired by the woman that have done female logs. Thanks for any help you can give me. I already requested from the admins additional permissions, still have yet to receive.

Thank you so much,

Dani

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    Stongblood, How do I start my own female log? I am under the guidance of someone I truly trust, first cycle and would love to log about it, to inspire other weight lifting woman, that are starting out or doing their first cycle. I have read everything on here and am so inspired by the woman that have done female logs. Thanks for any help you can give me. I already requested from the admins additional permissions, still have yet to receive. Thank you so much, Dani
    Hi Dani. I think you have to accumulate a certain amount of posts before you can use the female only log. But I'm not certain. I'm sure some of the ladies here will chime in and let you know. I apologize for not being more knowledgeable on that subject.

Hi Dani. I think you have to accumulate a certain amount of posts before you can use the female only log. But I'm not certain. I'm sure some of the ladies here will chime in and let you know. I apologize for not being more knowledgeable on that subject.
    Thanks again for your response. I went ahead and posted in the members cycle forum section and will just post my log there. I like to be able to stay accountable along my journey. Thanks for your help!!!

frank661 is online now New Member
    Good progress looking cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonus: Download this free Ultimate Research Guide
To Anabolic Steroids that will show you to choose the best steroids for your goals, the best cycles and more. It is 396 pages of knowledge at your fingertips.

Thread Information