scribes is offline New Member

Allow myself to introduce.... myself? ;)

Ha, sorry couldnt help it... not even a big fan of Austin Powers, but for some reason that line always stuck with me.

Im 33 years old, 5'9'' currently 199lbs. Lifted on an off during life, but have been at it for 18 months straight only missing a day here and there when i have had the stomach flu or some other illness that makes it next to impossible. I only say that because i pride myself on hitting every workout no matter how shitty i feel or how sick i am. Its amazing, how when you are sick, cold/sinus, etc.. if you force yourself in, you generally feel a ton better when your done with your workout.

I have spent the last ~18 months reading about lifting, eating, and supplementing heh...

I have read so much on various sites and forums about nutrition, but does anyone have any side advice for gaining? I dont think im really a hard gainer, but shoveling chicken, rice, greens, and beef, until i never want to eat again fn sucks! lol.

Anyway, have done a ton of research, and have come to the conclusion that i have to at least run one cycle of just test and see where it puts me.

david smith is offline New Member
    G'Day new to this site but we will see how it goes been trying to get different supplements for a while now with no success spent lots of money but gee hard to get stuff in Australia.Been ripped off many times with stuff not showing up.Names Dave

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum scribes.
    Have a read in the nutrition section great information there. There is a sticky there on how to work out your TDEE thats what you need.

DIET AND NUTRITION

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Nice intro. Welcome aboard. You can make it complex or simple, but gaining boils down to workout, eating and rest. For the complex explanation, welcome, read, learn, enjoy and share!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

butasha is offline New Member
    Noob myself. Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information