mohawkman is offline Associate Member

ouch ! my f****ng shoulder

i was planning my third cycle about two months ago when last month i was doing some heavy bench work and just as i was lifting the bar from my chest i felt a terrible pain in my right shoulder.mri showed a partial tear and burcidus.doc. said to continue lifting but go easy ! after a shot of cordizone it feels great!full range of motion with no pain. however to bench eaven light weight such as 100 pounds is sensitive.how long should i wait to go on cycle? would cycleing now help or hender my healing?
    thanks
    Mohawk

always heal first bub...then go all out and cycle if you feel it's needed to get results

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    I got the same little pain on my right shoulder. I just keep my weight down when doing Shoulder workouts. Once my shoulder warms up, its all good to go

darmadoc is offline Member
    What exactly tore?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I constantly battle shoulder pain from a few small tears. The best thing is to warm up the shoulders before every workout. Also there are a few stretching exercises you can do. I got the stretches from the phys. therapist.

AAJB is offline New Member
    I too have had many shoulder problems in the past. I backed off and started over again at a very very light weight. Also did a lot of rotator cuff exercises. Slowly I built my way back up, and dont have any shoulder problems now. But I am careful to warm up alot.

Ranman is offline New Member
    I've had cuff problems for a few years now so...
    Flynman; How much warming up when you do chest and arms. I usually use a light weight and do about 15 reps and then go up from there to my heavest and about 6 reps for a total of 4 sets. I do this for every exersise. Feels better when it gets warm but allways hurts. Never goes away even after the gym. I can take Motrin and it will go away for a while but don't want to keep taking then becuase of the stomach prob with takn for long peroids. Can you name off the streaching exersises so I can look them up. thanks

Thread Information