Thread: Clenbuterol

Jonny Boom is offline New Member

Question Clenbuterol

Hey what up everybody. I am new to AR and I was wondering if someone could help me out with clen . I would like to know how many pills to take, how often and so on. Any info would be appreciated!!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Start slowly with Clen , eachperson reacts differently: some people take one pill and are bouncing off the walls, others can take 10 and barely feel the effects.

Start at 1 pill a day, then 2, 3, 4, 6 and if you can hanlde it, go as high as 8 a day. Take the clen for two weeks, then take 2 weeks off. (The receptors that Clen attaches to start to lose their affinity for Clen after two weeks so youahve to take tim eoff to let them "refresh" themselves.) Many people will use an ECA stack (Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, etc.) on the "off" weeks to keep burining fat.

Some people cycle Clen 2 days on, two days off. I never tried it, but people swear it's more effective.

I don't taper of Clen, but some people do.

The next 2 weeks do the same, but once you know your tolerance you can ramp up faster, start at 2 or 4 pills a day--then 6, etc.

"Super clen" is a whole different story. (Super Clen is a combo of Clenbuterol and Ketotifen; the Ketotifen "upregulates" the Clen recpetors and acts ot increase the effects of the Clen.)

If you have Super Clen, start out at 1/4 tab & go up. You don't have to cycle Super Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, the Ketotifen keeps the recpetors clean so you continually respond to the Clen.

Jonny Boom is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot bro!

j.j. is offline Associate Member

sleep

Be prepared to not sleep so much! I was not getting enough sleep, so I backed off a little.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok, bizarre twist here....another one of the girls and I were talking about clen and we both felt like we hit a brick wall on clen. I got really shakey and then really tired on just a 1/2 tab. The first day I took a whole tab and I went home from work and crawled in bed thinking I had the flu. So the next day I went to 1/2 tab thinking it would help and I still had the shakes and got tired but not to such an extreme. Is that really uncommon?

Ironweb is offline Member
    One thing I would like to add to what Ajax said about super clen is the ketotifen that is use in conjuction with it will make you sleepy. Not sure what brand you were using Cali but if it were super then that is why you got sleepy. I have read different accounts that the dosage of the superclen has not been consistent. It is one I believe you need to use with caution.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    How to take Clenbuterol :

http://www.stacksandweights.com/page9.html

pwrlftr

Thread Information