Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Gmanzx11

Thread: 1 vial cycle

Gmanzx11 is offline New Member

1 vial cycle

Hey guys, bn doing some research. I'm 47 5'9 200 lbs. Bf 20%. I've bn working out since I was 18. Off and on, always bn in pretty decent shape. I eat good. I do like to have a cold one on a regular basis. I'm hitting my diet now to get to around or under 15%. So I was thinking about doing the 1 vial cycle of Test cypionate 250. I don't know my test levels but will get them tested b4 I cycle. Heres what I want to accomplish- obviously want some bulk , more stamina so I can hit the workouts harder. What do you all think?? I really don't want to turn into an animal. Lol. Just a mild cycle is wat I'm after. Thanks

Blog Entries
    hi my friend welcome to the forum...what you are proposing is a poor idea for a few reasons...first off you are in no way going to accomplish what you seeking with one cycle let alone the fact that you only have one vial...test c, a long estered test will not even yield any noticeable results until week 5 or 6...you will be lucky to get 9ml out of the vial because some gear is lost in the pins for drawing and injecting...your going to shut yourself down for very little gains and at your age its just not worth it...im curious though are you currently on trt?...you may be after this is all said and done...also the more gear you take dose not equate into freakish results its you diet that dictates that...if your dead set on it then get more test c and do it right like 500mg per week...good luck...

I'm not on trt. I will be getting blood work to see wer I'm at now. So what you are saying is if I do a cycle I could end my natural production of test??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanzx11 View Post
    I'm not on trt. I will be getting blood work to see wer I'm at now. So what you are saying is if I do a cycle I could end my natural production of test??
    it is possible just know the risks going in...its hard to recover in your late 40s man...im 44 just saying...

Thanks I appreciate the info. I have some more research to do.

it's time you got on TRT anyways. you're 47. do 500mg a week and cruise with low doses. and also, i don't understand why people even mess with 10ml vials. psssh! get a 30ml vial. 10ml vials are used to make money off people that don't know how gear is made. consider yourself a lifer now. forget about your natural test. if i was 47 i wouldn't give a good god damn. learn how to make gear and you'll be independent with more in your pockets. that's totally just my opinion and how i feel. sorry if i offended.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a big concern I have with AAS use in the present day. Too many guys saying things like "mild" or "just a little"

AAS is serious shit. It's meant for people who have busted ass, paid dues, and want an advantage. If people are looking for a minimal change then AAS IS NOT FOR THEM.

OP; your carrying 40 pound of fat, you can make some major changes with an overhaul of your nutrition protocol. Drinking will set you back faster than anything will advance you and add nothing but empty calories.
    Marsoc likes this.

You are right Scorpion. This is serious and I have bn busting my ass for years. I have bn kicking this around for a long time. I just want to go about it the safest way. (That's why I'm here). I'm doing my research and I'm am listening to what you guys that have lived this are saying. I am getting my diet in check. I have lost 8 lbs just this past few day. Cut out the Budweiser. Lol. I do think I am going to try a 10 wk test only cycle. If I'm going to do this I want to get best results. Thank you guys for guidence.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanzx11 View Post
    You are right Scorpion. This is serious and I have bn busting my ass for years. I have bn kicking this around for a long time. I just want to go about it the safest way. (That's why I'm here). I'm doing my research and I'm am listening to what you guys that have lived this are saying. I am getting my diet in check. I have lost 8 lbs just this past few day. Cut out the Budweiser. Lol. I do think I am going to try a 10 wk test only cycle. If I'm going to do this I want to get best results. Thank you guys for guidence.
    That's what I'm talkin' about. Glad you're being smart.

TRT could be an option tho, 1st step should be a blood test.

Hey guys. Ok I have been reading and gaining more knowledge and insight. You guys are awesome. I had my blood work done and the only thing that wasnt in the normal range was my Estrodial I can't figure out how to post pic of my labs. E is 5.2 low 7.6 -42.6 pg/nl.
    Test is 435. I did a little research and I do have most of the symptoms of low E. Just in the last few weeks i have felt these. I am taking DHEA supplement. I have been taking it and a test boost for a cpl of months now. Also take creatine Bcaa protein powder. What are your thoughts??

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the board. I wouldn't just jump on trt, thats a big decision, one made for life. Once you get started its very hard to stop and most likely your natural levels will be lower then when you started. Did the doctor have a way they were going to address this issue? I would get that corrected, work on your diet, become dedicated to that before using steroids , earn the cycle, dont just do it and half ass it. Your taking a big chance on affecting your hormone levels negatively. Ill pm Kel and see if he will help you out with your blood work. In the mean time try to post it up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Many of us here do 1 vial cycles...with a 50 ml vial

Here is my blood work. I have been feeling better since I stopped taking the boost. I'm not as foggy minded, joints in shoulders not popping as bad. More energy. Will get new blood work in couple of weeks to check E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 vial cycle-image.jpg  

pushiniron is offline New Member
    mate im 45 and all test boosters don't work for me zma makes my legs ache res100 makes me feel like shit as does all the other crap
    if you look at all the ingredients in test boosters and google them they all have lab tests and studies proving they have no affect on test levels

Ok it's been over a month. I stopped taking everything - test boost, creatine ect.. Kept working hard on diet and work outs!! I'm down to 185 this is my weight when I first get up. It was the friggin test boost crashing me. I took that shit for 3 months straight!! Your not supposed to stay on it. Shoulda cycled it. I have been feeling pretty good these past few weeks!! My test is up to 543 that over a hundred more and estrogen is 19!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 vial cycle-image.jpg  
    70rs likes this.

Thread Information