23G
    23G is offline Junior Member

LEGIT or FAKE?

is this manufacturer legit or fake?

edited. please do not post ugl names here

thanx

PT

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    two posts asking the same question which you should not be asking. No Labs names.

Off to a good start huh.

pjpogz is offline Junior Member
    take a photo of it and edit the lab name and you may get proper feedback from everyone.

it's against the rules to publish lab names.

good luck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone else think this should be deleted due to being just another advertisement? He has one reply from someone with one post who is saying it's G2G? LOL BS.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macdiesel View Post
    well now i have TWO posts you stupid ****. like it makes a difference. Did steroids make you stupid or is your head shoved so far up your ****ing ass that you just cant tell the difference anymore?

If you dont take it from me..
    google it, go ahead.. i'll wait.. there is nobody else in the whole entire web besides who ever sells the shit, that will vouch for it.

I was just like this guy, looking EVERYWHERE for some1 that knew about these guys, but dickheads like you kept blocking my posts.. talking about the rules. WHAT RULES DUDE? YOU ARE TAKING ANABOLIC STEROIDS, AND TALKING ABOUT IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON A PUBLIC FORUM. BUT YOU FOLLOW THE RULES?? U ARE GUILTY AS THE NEXT MAN. SHUT THE **** UP AND TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP. THATS ALL YOU CAN DO, WHILE YOU SIT BEHIND YOUR LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN AND THROW A BITCH FIT.
    Really well you wont be the first newbie with a big mouth that didnt last more than a day here. Ive gotten many newbies banned, Im guessing you want to be added to my list? no problem, keep up the attitude and I can promise you that you will be gone quick.

Thread Information