IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

The Great ZAMBON Debate!!!

I'm reposting pics of my zambons, because there have been different takes on real and fake zambons in this forum. At first I was confused about my gear, but after researching the net, and different forums, for over two weeks, i'm confident I have real zambons. First off, the separation is perfect. Secondly, zambon did produce amps with the words WINSTROL DEPOT in capital letters, without the R in between. They have stopped producing them that way, but they do exist, as you will see in my pics. I'd like to see your zambons, bros. So feel free to post them and give your thoughts about them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great ZAMBON Debate!!!-picture-021.jpg  

youknowme is offline Member
    I think many got confused cause there are so many different Zambon amps around and all seem to look different from eachother. It depends on when they were made or if they're fake ofcourse. Here are some legit Zambon Winstol Depot pics so you can compare.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great ZAMBON Debate!!!-winstrolbox_amp.jpg   The Great ZAMBON Debate!!!-winstrolampsnew.jpg  

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    I'm reposting pics of my zambons, because there have been different takes on real and fake zambons in this forum. At first I was confused about my gear, but after researching the net, and different forums, for over two weeks, i'm confident I have real zambons. First off, the separation is perfect. Secondly, zambon did produce amps with the words WINSTROL DEPOT in capital letters, without the R in between. They have stopped producing them that way, but they do exist, as you will see in my pics. I'd like to see your zambons, bros. So feel free to post them and give your thoughts about them.

bro ,u need to make up ur mind on what people here are telling u ,of course any bro here will like to know that the gear the have is legit and even if any bros gives u (a) or clue(s) to find out whether ur gear is good or not it all comes to u to deceide,about winstrol im about 99.9 %sure for it to be real there should be a VERY SLIM BLACK LINE RUNNING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF THE AMP,i have already told u about this on ur past thread ,i also mention about the bubbles ,but for sure if the line is not there it increases very much more the chance of ur gear been fake.Good luck

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    youknowme, is there a black line that runs down the amp on your zambons?

Jackt23 is offline Member
    im soo sick of all this....ive got people telling me they are 100% sure mine are real(look just like yours)......and then i got people sayin they are 100% fake.....i guess this is where being 110% sure comes in handy

geardup is offline Associate Member
    where does the line exist on the amps? top to bottom on the back? im confused as to what it looks like? somepeople say to put under a light

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geardup
    where does the line exist on the amps? top to bottom on the back? im confused as to what it looks like? somepeople say to put under a light
    why are you bumping such an old thread? you should start a new thread to get better replys.

Thread Information