Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Another note too, one of the Enanthate vials I had, the top that was suppose to be crimpped was ready to fall off. I could easily twist it, and easily could have pulled it off, with no effort. And to put the icing on the cake, the oil inside that was suppose to be enathate, was almost an orange color. I smashed the piece of sh*t on the sidewalk! (Never used it, by the way either. I didnt need an abcess!) So, all you QV guys that swear by the stuff, you guys are

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I have had a "real" batch, with real batch numbers, holograms and "test" results only to be disapointed.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    You can bet bro I have came across few guys who deffended QV's reputations
    were all QV stuffs sellers, I think we have one in this thread, bro and he acts
    like he's thankful for the info when in another thread he says sh1t about this
    informative thread and deffends again QV stuffs, my buddy Kusanagi is a witness
    of how QV sellers deffend their stuffs even with all the evidences of being bunk
    but the guy I am talking about is not a know people to Kusanagi and nothing to
    do with my buddy. They always come with the question, "Do you believe QV is
    made for animals??? What kind of animals would use a 300mg/ml deca ?" and the
    a$$holes just forget that cows and horses are animals too and they are treated
    by veterinarians and not a popular hospital with health ensurance and stuffs, what
    an idiotic way to deffend their "quality"!

Defend Qv all you want. Between Seajackal, myself, and a few other members, we have enough informaition to say that Quality Vet sucks. We can back it up. We aren't just saying that cause we have nothing better to do. We are playing our part in the juicing community. If we find something out that is important, we let everyone know. We expect everyone else to do the same.
    JB

ms_sexi_abs is offline New Member

Wink what can i do:???

Quote Originally Posted by bone crusher
    i tried there deca, it was good, i got gains however i dont believe it was 300 mg. if someone has a machine that puts the caps onto the vials, they may be the ones under dosing it not the labs.
    bone crusher..what can i do to get bigger for a girl that is....I already have a nice ass...but i wan really good abs.....maybe you can help me sweetie.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    My contact in mex. said that AP and QV is runing by the same owner.

AP = QV PET'S PHARMA = TTOKKYO WTF??? Mexican guys don't have business
    ethic??? Shiiiiitttt! Oh, BTW I don't trust you Latino you're a 2 faced guy, once
    deffended these thread of infos we gave you here and in another different you
    flamed our infos.

bigbigb is offline New Member
    I got some good inj dbol from a mex vet supplier real cheap liked it and I keep using it. Did a dbol only for 60 days to see if it was real I gained 20 lbs kept about 12 not to bad at 25mg per day inj.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigb
    I got some good inj dbol from a mex vet supplier real cheap liked it and I keep using it. Did a dbol only for 60 days to see if it was real I gained 20 lbs kept about 12 not to bad at 25mg per day inj.
    what a liar, come on bro a dbol only cycle gained 20 pounds and kept 12
    QV SUCKS

LMAO, your too much bro. I fell over in my chair laughing when I read that..

Mexican Labs that suck, in no particular order..

QV, Animal Power, Ttokkyo, Powerline, Brovel, & Pet Pharma! The only one that I might trust is Denkall! They are the only ones you never here crap about!
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 06-03-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Injectable Dbol ?? So you're not talking about QV's fame, bro cuz they
    have only tab form of Dbols. And what do you want us to tell about 20lbs
    gains on Dbol ONLY cycle, if anything at least 90% of it was water weight
    so I assume you lost most of them after that?

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    I used to like QV pretty well. I have stocked up on some older batches that I know are good, and currently use. However, I have had some bad Bold 200 that would make me break out badly. Also I have had some really weak Deca 300. I know that it is true that some fakes around have original holigrams. See the attached QV Test E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quality vet scammers-fakeqv1.jpg  

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Here they are with the holograms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quality vet scammers-fakeqv2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Injectable Dbol ?? So you're not talking about QV's fame, bro cuz they
    have only tab form of Dbols. And what do you want us to tell about 20lbs
    gains on Dbol ONLY cycle, if anything at least 90% of it was water weight
    so I assume you lost most of them after that?
    He was probably using reforvitB! That stuff is junk too!

That's what I was thinking of, White!

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Thank you guys for making this thread
    I just found out about QV stuff being bad after i had one mexican site saved on my favorites that were selling QV products for cheaper then human products

For just a bit of information, from what I know in MEXICO QV is the
    most expensive VET Grade Gear, so if any cheap offer comes in it
    may be a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    I just found out about QV stuff being bad after i had one mexican site saved on my favorites that were selling QV products for cheaper then human products
    Why would you pick QV over human grade anyways? Id rather pay *** for a bottle of human grade test, than **-** for some QV sh*t!
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 02:57 AM.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Interesting, I have never seen anything like the bottle posted above. How could someone be that careless? If you were trying to produce a fake, why make something so absurd? On a side note, the guys over at Synergy have about 4-7 tests on QV stuff over there. I talked to one of the administrators and the gear came from a well known source. I'd be interested in seeing how those turned out. There are so many rumors surrounding the Mex market. The only info I trust for sure is lab tests.

Ditto superjew!

Wow, I just noticed that Bold 200 pic..So now EQ comes in pill form..hahaha! One more reason not to use mexican stuff! Seems like juan and jose are spending way to much time at the donkey bars, its starting to clog their minds..

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    Seajackal told me to start this thread. If it wasn't for him, it might not be here. A lot of people swear by this stuff (i used too). Many people PMed me telling me that BigP, seajackal and I were all idiots, and that we didn't know what we were talking about, but we all know they sell QV, so they want the reputation of QV to be good. Well, sorry about ruining your QV bussiness people, but if I shoot fake shit, you are going to eat those amps - and yes, we already know that there is some real shit left out there, and if you get it, you are lucky. Quit defending QV. We are all sorry that QV is the only way that some people can supplement their income. Really we are sorry, and I am speaking on behalf of all the people who know, which is a lot more people than Seajackal, BigP, Ajfina and myself.
    J.B.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    why dont i ever see anything about american made steroids

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    i saw some qv a couple of weeks ago and my friend loves it test and eq i dont know though everyone is trying to move products of differant variety who knows the truth

rioters is offline Junior Member
    thx for this info
    i almost bought some of the 300mg/ml deca
    which is rather expensive cause it comes at 10ml at a time i now know to stay away from this bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by rioters
    thx for this info
    i almost bought some of the 300mg/ml deca
    which is rather expensive cause it comes at 10ml at a time i now know to stay away from this bullshit
    10 mL is not enough.
    I just was sent a 10 mL QV deca. It is probally real, but what am I to do with it? I don't sell what I won't shoot, so in the steroid lunch box it goes.
    BTW, how much are you paying for a 10 mL bottle?

Peja1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    LOL, that was the weirdest fake I've ever seen in my life, bro Boldenone in
    tablets!?!!? BTW the 200 after the BOLD name means 200mg/ml concetration
    and it is supposed to be oil form so that's whyI'm telling this is the most
    "reeee dickless" fake I've ever seen. Good one, or maybe they are trying
    to put oil based stuffs in tablet forms opposing to the oil base Dbols and
    drols that are starting to hit some brands?!? Anyway I won't put my hands
    on QV anymore. And if you ask me what QV stands for I would say "Que
    Vergonha!" which in Portuguese, means "What a shame!".
    this freking redicloiuse! my best freind is taking that since almost a month, he did not notcie anything,so we asked all our bodybuildiers in our gym about QV bold 200 and everyone heard it,that it comes in form of a lequid!,so he called his seller, and he said too look it up online that is real and that he is actully taking D-bolls, when we talked last night to a very legit guy one of the best in our gym he said, that those are 5mmg debol however, the seller lied and told him it was 10 mg in each tablet,the tabs are really really small blue collor! anyway the same picture as it shows of box with a dog on it! still he hasn't gianed crap is never hungry, i just called him told him about it, he doesn't belive me yet, has to visit this site so the crap that guy sold him must be FAKE!!!

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Can people actually crimp the lid off the products when it arrives and put there own rubbish in it and draw the good stuff out and crimp the lid back on?

Thanks for backing me Big Juicy_Brucy ,you and a bunch of guys here are really
    solid guys who I trust my faith on! Yes I was the one who told Juicy_Brucy to
    post this QV fakes warnings in the forum to allert people out, I am too really
    sorry for puting their name on the line, but it wasn't me but them who throw their
    reputation in the garbage by making easy money on people's health and beliefs
    for selling "almost" real gear for the same price they would sell the real deal, I
    wanna call the attention to the guys that really cares about their body, their
    health, so if we are bodybuilding why would we disvalorize our bodies puting in
    risk of geting an infection, abcess, and shooting tons and tons of sterile oil
    containing nothing? If we are bodybuilding we have to valorize our bodies, well
    at least I do, my filosophy here is pay more but be garanteed that my stuff is
    real deal and not plain oil, well I'm not a rich guy as many of my buddies know
    I'm a hard worker in Japan where the money doesn't come easy but goes easy!
    So the end of the story, if you stop to analize the situation we all put here
    post by post we can get to an end that QV WAS good in the past I can't deny
    this but from what we know now this is not the same, so why insist in a dead
    point? Thanks to all my bros who have posted their thoughts and experiences
    and those who adopted the allert that Juicy_Brucy, BigP, Ajfina and myself have
    posted thruout this thread. The steroid game is also a patience game, so if you
    rush, odds of geting hurt is big as any gambling table you can deep your ass in.
    SEAJACKAL.

Seajackal, you are my #1 bros here. Of course I got your back. So does Ajfina and BigP. Real juicers stick together and share their experiences to further their steroid "education". I agree. It is soo sad when you see a company like QV go to shit. Like, man, they used to be the best, now I can't deal in them cause I have run into some problems with them. Very sad. QV used to be some of the best stuff available, now, I wouldn't even use it if I was a Vet. I could go on and on...but I digress. I said what I needed to say.
    J.B.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I have an issue that this may answer. Here's a link to my EF thread. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=401314 Basically, I'm having issues while on the same dose of gear, just switched brands. Suspected var was fake, tested good. Now thinking my QV Deca 300 is bad. Here are some pics. Any thoughts. The pics I found from 03 are a bit different, but maybe they changed. Their sight is down too, so can't look there.

MrTapia is offline New Member
    Well let all say **** QV !

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    USED THER tEST 250,.NO PROMBLEMS,..EXCEPT for some swollen ankles and the Test flu!!!

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    I used QV gear off and on for 2 years.
    Deca 2, Deca 2, Eq, Test 250, Test Cyp Test prop etc.
    I thought I was an on responder and my receptors were burnt...all my blood work came back normal which shocked me.
    I switched mid cycle to euro gear and gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks.
    their oils are garbage.

their orals are very good though. Anavar , dball, and winny as well as the drol.

John88Test is offline Member
    Well I hope that my QV isnt bunk. I just ordered some test e 250 and some deca 300. The last bottle of Test e I had is just about done (it was the 50ml bottle). Before it I weighed 183. Now I weigh 209. So I hope I get another bottle of that stuff. Granted I frontloaded with 50mg dbol a day. Anyways, I am hoping that QV gets their shit together and puts back out a QUALITY product.

Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    Well I hope that my QV isnt bunk. I just ordered some test e 250 and some deca 300. The last bottle of Test e I had is just about done (it was the 50ml bottle). Before it I weighed 183. Now I weigh 209. So I hope I get another bottle of that stuff. Granted I frontloaded with 50mg dbol a day. Anyways, I am hoping that QV gets their shit together and puts back out a QUALITY product.
    Tell me about it. QV used to be one of the ringleaders - one of the best.
    Now they suck.
    Good luck with all your endeavours.
    Peace.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I have 4 bottles QV test e and 3 bottles QV eq starting cycle july 3rd.....I will let all know how it goes.....QV is pretty much all I see were I am at......I pray to the good lord the stuff is real as if it is not im out $***.00......Crying on the floor right now....
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 02:59 AM.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    I have 4 bottles QV test e and 3 bottles QV eq starting cycle july 3rd.....I will let all know how it goes.....QV is pretty much all I see were I am at......I pray to the good lord the stuff is real as if it is not im out $***.00......Crying on the floor right now....
    Bro, you need to price shop! Ouch, $***?????
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 03:00 AM.

speak is offline Associate Member
    So where do you get it tested? I have a bottle that I might sacrifice just to know.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock38

Jeez, you better call the cops. Youve been robbed my friend!
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 03:01 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information