Thread: any good?

BigB396 is offline New Member

any good?

has anyone tried taking arginine with creatine? and how long does creaitne take before u see results?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    creatine works, but don't expect to press 30lbs more than you do now or put on mad size. as far as the arginine goes, not sure, i know people who have taken it and thought it was great, but IMO its a waste, all the crap in gnc is a rip off, none of it is approved by the fda or even clinicaly tested and they all"may" work, but can someone show me one study that proves arginine's results? doubt it!. the only thing that work are really the pro hormones, protein and those that are illegal(gear)

so do u recommend taking anything with creatine beside protein, i have my first powerlifting compotition coming up and i just wanna make sure im getting the most possible out of my training.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB396
    so do u recommend taking anything with creatine beside protein, i have my first powerlifting compotition coming up and i just wanna make sure im getting the most possible out of my training.
    no not reeally, try to get some ephedra pills and ammonia to takt on contest day, will make you lunatic crazy. besides that nothing else

good luck in the contest. what organization? what lifts are you doing, how old are you and whats your weight class?

power65 is offline Associate Member
    Doc. is right. Most stuff out on the market is crap. They'll show you all of these "Double Blind Clinical Studies" that prove that their products work. O.k. so what do all of these results mean. Most of this stuff is a marketers dream. They make all of these wild claims. But most of if is all crap.

I have had great luck w/ "Good" Creatine. I have been using BSN CellMass. I take cellmass w/ a couple of protein supplements and that's it. Rememeber. This products are called supplements for a reason. Because that's what they are suppose to do is supplement your diet. They aren't miracle workers. So never buy a product thinking it's going to "Change your life". If you're looking for some drastic changes you're going to have to dip into the "Gear Market" and find some "Good Roids". These do work, but you just have to make the decision if you want to jump into that ballgame.

im 18 and its a high school football powerlifting competion it bench, power clean, deadlift, and squat.

how much arginine should u take a day? i think i might give it a try

FearAndLoathing is offline New Member
    Don´t buy arginine. Just eat more steak potatoes chicken and rice!!
    Trust me just eat like you have no tomorrow hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FearAndLoathing
    Donīt buy arginine. Just eat more steak potatoes chicken and rice!!
    Trust me just eat like you have no tomorrow hahaha
    true that! just ty out the creatine and forget the arginine my friend, !

Thread Information