Thread: 11/2 Dynamic BP
11-03-2002, 08:02 AM #1
11/2 Dynamic BP
1. Dynamic BP: 115+Doubled Mini Bandsx8x3 with three different grips, all reps paused.
2. Flat BP with Weight Releasers: 155+90lbs on the releasersx2x1
3. Decline Rolling DB's: 40'sx2x10, 50'sx2x8
4. Shrugs: 315x10, 315x7, 405x2x5
5. Farmers Walk: 130's for 3 trips of @100 feet. Last set was the best one, as I hook gripped the DB's.
6. Standing Abs: 90x3x12 Funny how a commercial machine can feel so much smoother than a plate loaded model
Had a great time training with Crash, and the un-named lifter, as Crash gets ready for the IPA Nationals!
11-04-2002, 12:07 PM #2
GOOD workout bro what's flat BP with weight releasers????
Is it like doing negatives benching?!!???
11-05-2002, 10:46 AM #3
"GOOD workout bro what's flat BP with weight releasers????"
Flat bench press with the weight releasers, it will help develop dynamic speed and overall strength.
11-06-2002, 12:53 PM #4
aigh but what does it mean exactly, like what do you do???
11-06-2002, 01:35 PM #5
We loaded about 55% of my shirted 1 RM on the bar, and put 35% on the weight releasers. When the bar touches the chest, the weight releasers drop off the bar, and you then press the bar. It enables you to lower more than your 1 RM and then make a dynamic press.
11-08-2002, 04:06 PM #6
thanks for the pic UNTIL I saw it I stil wasn't sure what you meant.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)