Thread: crap workout

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

crap workout

My gym doesnt have a power rack but they have ordered one and it should have arrived yesterday. Well it hadnt so there I was. Me squat day and no spotter and no rack ARGH.

So I just did light front squats working upp to 3 reps on 100kg(220ibs) then I went on to hypers 4 sets with a 65kg(143) barbel and then some hamcurls, calve work, leg raises, side bends and shrughs.

My workouts are a bit odd right now cause of a slight shoulder injury, for some reason I cant hold onto heavy weights while leaning if I stand upp straight no problem but if I lean forward like in a deadlift it feels like the shoulder is gonna rip to pieces. Right where the shoulder ends and triceps begins.

Anyway it was a real **** workout except for the abs. **** I hope the god **** rack arrives next week before my ME squat day or Il be seriously pissed

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear about that Bro - keep your chin up and when the rack gets there - tear into it like a madman - protect that injury though

gretak911 is offline New Member
    Pee on the rack when it first gets there to mark your territory. J/k

If you have the dedication to work around the fact that your gym doesn't even have a squat rack yet there is no telling how far you will go once you start working out with one.

mdpowerguy is offline New Member
    Have y'all noticed that most health club/gyms do nor cater to powerlifters????

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpowerguy
    Have y'all noticed that most health club/gyms do nor cater to powerlifters????
    They dont want anything else then the avarage skinny fitness gays no chalk, no racks, no heavy dumbells. god most gyms sucks

Im glad this gym Im training at now is run by meatheads and they invest in quality equipment and no pussy stuff(well they have a no chalk rule but I guess its cause they are to lasy to clean upp lol can respect that)

gretak yeah im surely gonna piss on that rack and let everyone know that its not for curls

gretak911 is offline New Member
    My gym doesn't have a "no chalk" policy (at least not one posted anywhere) but they don't provide any or a tub to put it in. I bring my own chalk in a tupperware container. Somehow the chalk spilled into my gym bag and now everytime I drop my bag there is a cloud of chalk around me. I feel like Linus from Peanuts.

Congrats on joining a gym ran by meatheads!!!

Thread Information